Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 13126
-
02-15-22 12:29 #9601Regular Member

Posts: 19I have been watching these videos hoping to see some talent and don't see anything.
Originally Posted by ForthRyte
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 06:03 #9600Banned Member

Posts: 426Thanks.
Originally Posted by JTown74
[View Original Post]
I knew something was off with her.
It was either a setup, she's stupid, or she was skitzing.
-
02-14-22 16:54 #9599Senior Member

Posts: 28Bri
I was informed by a family member that Bre is incarcerated in Philadelphia.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 16:42 #9598Senior Member

Posts: 165Amarist
Wow she looks good. Where can I find her? Also, do you happen to have digits? PM me is you don't want to share. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 16:41 #9597Senior Member

Posts: 165Bree
I saw Bree walking the ave by 7-11 like a week ago, but not sure if it was before or after the 8th.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 11:03 #9596Senior Member

Posts: 987Lots of people have gotten housing. One regular told me she through a program she is moving to her own apartment that will be paid for 3 years. It's either that or they're living in a shelter which is a good thing.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
I'm sure many more have also passed and some are missing. I always hear of missing people.
-
02-14-22 07:20 #9595Senior Member

Posts: 477Amarist
Wow!! She has the best BBBJ on K Ave.
-
02-13-22 19:07 #9594Senior Member

Posts: 477Bree
I just saw this request to help find Bree posted on YouTube.
-
02-13-22 16:38 #9593Senior Member

Posts: 283The guys filming the K on a daily basis
We've all seen YouTube videos submitted by two guys who seem to cruise the K on a daily basis. I've always wondered if they go by unobserved or if the streetwise spot their cars and know who they are.
Now, in this video: https://youtu.be/KCVjTZseyKc it becomes obvious in the opening scene that somebody doesn't like to be filmed and throws a water bottle at the car. I just thought this was interesting.
Forth Ryte.
-
02-13-22 16:09 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 129It was Gena. And most who've dealt with her will have nothing to do with her.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 12:53 #9591Senior Member

Posts: 197There are plenty of girls who live off the ave and only see regulars, alot of the time they may charge the same going rate. My guess she was waiting to get picked up by a regular. Once in a blue moon when none of the regulars can provide they hit the stroll.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 10:57 #9590Banned Member

Posts: 426Is there a Sweep going on?
I saw a ridiculous cutie on Jasper in Silver Moonboots.
I made eye contact and parked across the street and 20' up the block.
She never walked over.
As a matter of fact, all the other smart Mongers who pulled up and parked just like me had no luck.
She never walked over to them. I left and found Old Redhead Jennifer on the ave.
MAYBE she really was waiting for a ride / regular, but it was suspicious.
I always make these girls walk to my car.
-
02-12-22 15:12 #9589Senior Member

Posts: 223Today
Visited the Ave today. Was surprised by two things. First, didn't see anything. I don't mean, I didn't see anything good. I mean, I really didn't see anything. No zombies, nobody working. Kind of crazy. And second, a lot of the trash of the last few months has been picked up. Some of the side streets are almost clean.
-
02-12-22 12:44 #9588Senior Member

Posts: 2789To Scoop or Scope?
Mongering is all about risk management.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
Just because others wish to be reckless and swoop in without checking their surroundings, doesn't mean I nor anyone else should do it! Every time I ignore the basics is when trouble found me. Oh sure, have gotten get away with sloppy monger techniques, but eventually that leads to hubris and trouble found me.
Guess I'd rather be cautious than become a statistic. Just never wanted to lose my job, lose the SO and have a hard time getting a job when I have a solicitation collar on my record.
But hey, "bad experiences" are a powerful learning experience.
Everyone is free to manage risks or ignore them. When I ignore them I'm never surprised by the bad outcome.
-
02-11-22 19:46 #9587Banned Member

Posts: 213Interesting
I try to always swoop in first.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






