Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 1114 1614 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    What's on her menu? Tried to see her last night bad comms.
    Pretty much everything on the menu except anal.

  2. #15825
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    What's on her menu? Tried to see her last night bad comms.
    And what are her rates I'm interested.

  3. #15824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. She is an attractive MILF. I would repeat.
    What's on her menu? Tried to see her last night bad comms.

  4. #15823

    Utr milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Idk why the pics wasn't attach.
    I saw her today. She is an attractive MILF. I would repeat.

  5. #15822
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/525649080185

    Anybody seen her? Been looking for some MILF experience, but it seems like slim pickings.

  6. #15821
    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what happened Dave, but I met up with her this morning and what a fuck. The girl can suck a dick also. I didn't have any issues with setting up a meeting.
    Ad is down. Any other links?

  7. #15820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    No more pm about the 44 year old MILF

    I've share the MILF number with 71 guys in here. I never ask for favor but this time I need one. Can one of you have the middle Eastern girl from Warwick sees me. I always message her and get nothing back. Whoever hook me up with her I will gladly share this UTR. She doesn't post ever on stg.

  8. #15819

    Ashley contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1995  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother got a link for Ashley or infi on her? I'd love to see her.
    The phone number on the old pic isn't in service. She's using this Pricilla ad right here. The number on this ad is accurate. Call that number and you get ashley.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/320887348687

  9. #15818

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Almost saw her Saturday. There was an event and parking was a nightmare. I finally found something and by then she said it was too late. She tried to squeeze me in but she was booked. Going to try again this weekend. She is a sweetheart through text. This is the pic she sent me Saturday.
    Yes the parking was insane I saw her Saturday. I just used the hotels garage. I was only there for an hour they charged me 14 $. You push the button and get a ticket and pay on the way out with credit card. Usually that lot is completely empty when I see other girls there.

    Ps.. she's charging an extra 100 for bbbj which I think is crazy. Her cbj feels good enough so I didn't pay the extra this time.. but I'll prob pay it next time. I cum a lottt and she cool with CIM. So I get her in a nice doggy position and right before it's time I pull it off and let her give another bbbj . She sucks it all up like a champ.

  10. #15817

    Suggestions for black mature?

    Looking for a black provider over 40. Enthusiasm more important than looks.

    Any suggestions?

  11. #15816
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnseen1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rose-esc...vidence-945310#erotic.

    Has anyone seen this girl? Only an email but then texted me and have been talking. No other red flags flying so far. Been very pleasant over text, says she doesn't need deposit and offered a meet and greet.
    College stoner hippie girl. Pics are accurate. Great tight body with a nice round booty that loves to get smacked. Ok Face, braces and some other orthodontic mouth gear that can hurt a little during BBBJ but takes direction well. DFK, Daty, FIV, BBBJCIMWS, CFS. Likes it rough, she's a wannabe dominatrix but that's not my style so steered it away from that direction.

    Haven't repeated but if you are interested and willing to pay the 4 per HR then chances are you will have a good time.

  12. #15815

    Ashley.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Yup!! Glad someone saved a picture. That picture is from like 3 years ago. She looks even better now!! That phone number is also not the current number.
    Almost saw her Saturday. There was an event and parking was a nightmare. I finally found something and by then she said it was too late. She tried to squeeze me in but she was booked. Going to try again this weekend. She is a sweetheart through text. This is the pic she sent me Saturday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1644843007746.jpg‎  

  13. #15814

    Immmmmm

    Did you look at the picture? You can get the phone number yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excedrin  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap. I need to see her. Can anyone send me her number please?

  14. #15813

    Omg.

    Holy crap. I need to see her. Can anyone send me her number please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

  15. #15812
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Yup!! Glad someone saved a picture. That picture is from like 3 years ago. She looks even better now!! That phone number is also not the current number.
    Hey brother got a link for Ashley or infi on her? I'd love to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape