Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 888 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 938 988 1388 1888 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24064
    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    https://xoclub.ch/front/selena/

    Here is one that I have been watching for a long time. They were bringing a few Russian girls to Richmond (Short Pump Area) on tour. I figure they had a poor turn out and that's why hey stopped. They have great reviews! I am verified at their Agency and then you can see the faces and other photos. I am still trying to book a date with Zola but can't reach out fast enough, Have tried booking at Tyson's and Baltimore and she never is available at the times I need. Anyhow check out the website, there is places to vote for your city and we may get put back on the tour list if we show enough interest. If they do I will see whoever they send just to keep them coming.

    If any of you have not had a Russian they are really great for a hundred different reasons. Their accent alone gets me going. They always look make themselves look sexy as hell. Black Widow is not just a Marvel character, Russian female spies were able to get the A-Bomb in a few short years.

    They can be very persuasive!
    I've been a verified member of XO Companions, which is the original website for all these girls, for about 5 years. Whenever they do send these eastern European beauties to Richmond I usually partake since the girls super model hot, usually open menu, easy to set up, fair price at 4/ h given the quality, and great service. They have been VERY private and secretive ever since fosta / sesta and I didn't think they were even taking new client membership. They have a very dedicated clientele on the east coast that keeps the business booming for them. I'm surprised to see them open a new website and not just use their regular one and accept new members. If this is legit, then you fellas will certainly enjoy yourselves. But this also slightly smells like a copycat website up to some scam. I would be careful. I'll talk with some of the admins on the original site and report back, might take a couple days though.

    Original website is xoc. Ch if anyone is interested, but as you will see, they are not accepting new membership.

  2. #24063

    Foxy

    Does anyone have Foxys current number? I'd love to go visit.

  3. #24062

    Jb no longer on my list

    It's sad because I recently saw her and it wasn't half bad.

    2 times now she's given me the run around when I've had only a bit of time for a dream. I wouldn't waste your time cause she definitely will. One time it was get rain coat on way. She's RIGHT next to a gas station. The other was a game of hurry up and wait. Like I said no longer on my list. Yall do your thing. Safe mongering out there.

  4. #24061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few reports saying she was awesome and yada yada yada. But scabs and so so performance. Smh ain't no way I'm paying anything for some scabby tail. I always trust the bad reviews more than the good ones. Some peoples perception doesn't align with mind I guess. Be safe.
    I last her day before new years. Skin was good them, but she told me how the drugs are all around her. She was trying to fight the demons but I think her bf was on it and her friends. Relapsing is easy to do especially when that hit is free right in front of you and being in this occupation. Most girls will tell you they have to get high to keep doing what they do. Sad to hear as she has a great personality and was looking happy and healthy. Rooting for her to get back off the meds, you never know what she may be going through that led her back that path.

  5. #24060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    First of all, I am not the keeper of her number.

    I had two visits with taryn and the service was okay. I kept hearing everyone talk about how awesome it is and I just wasn't that impressed. Don't get me wrong, she is nice and attentive just wasn't a unicorn. Also she has scans all over her body. Not only on her face and arms, but everywhere I am not sure what to think about that but it is a bit concerning. Stay safe.
    I've seen a few reports saying she was awesome and yada yada yada. But scabs and so so performance. Smh ain't no way I'm paying anything for some scabby tail. I always trust the bad reviews more than the good ones. Some peoples perception doesn't align with mind I guess. Be safe.

  6. #24059
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    First of all, I am not the keeper of her number.

    I had two visits with taryn and the service was okay. I kept hearing everyone talk about how awesome it is and I just wasn't that impressed. Don't get me wrong, she is nice and attentive just wasn't a unicorn. Also she has scans all over her body. Not only on her face and arms, but everywhere I am not sure what to think about that but it is a bit concerning. Stay safe.
    The last time that I saw her I could see the sores developing. They were only red spots at the time. I knew the sores were coming. She has fell off the wagon and is back on the chemicals. When she first got home she was about 160 she has fell all the way from that to about 120 now. I thought that she would last longer this time but most of them always repeat the same cycle.

  7. #24058

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    First of all, I am not the keeper of her number.

    I had two visits with taryn and the service was okay. I kept hearing everyone talk about how awesome it is and I just wasn't that impressed. Don't get me wrong, she is nice and attentive just wasn't a unicorn. Also she has scans all over her body. Not only on her face and arms, but everywhere I am not sure what to think about that but it is a bit concerning. Stay safe.
    If that's the case, more than likely she's started using again, that would explain the scabs.

  8. #24057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    She wants deposit. Definitely out for me.
    Sorry didn't see this but I have never gave her a deposit. Think she asked me me first time and I told her I don't do that and after few texts she saw me without it. Yea if she won't budge it would be a no go for me too.

  9. #24056

    Acs

    Tried ACS found on STG number ending in 3932 was a provider whom I've met previously. I would recommend. Decent body but does not like it rough. $.4 hhr. Big downside was the area she toured that night. It was a motel next to Rosie's.

  10. #24055

    Taryn

    First of all, I am not the keeper of her number.

    I had two visits with taryn and the service was okay. I kept hearing everyone talk about how awesome it is and I just wasn't that impressed. Don't get me wrong, she is nice and attentive just wasn't a unicorn. Also she has scans all over her body. Not only on her face and arms, but everywhere I am not sure what to think about that but it is a bit concerning. Stay safe.

  11. #24054

    STG link for Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link you can share?
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/043133842354

  12. #24053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    There is no real secret

    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gents, I've probably sent Staxx 20-30 texts over the course of the last year and have received zero responses. I've ranged from up front 'Hey Staxx, you free?' to 'Hey, my name's John, I've got some free time today, was wondering if you'd be interested in spending some time together' - Is there a code that I haven't cracked or what?
    I used to see her damn near every week, back in the Hooter hotel days. Then she went on hiatus. When she came back she got super popular amongst us. And I seen her twice since then. Until Thursday night. I hit her up in the wee hours of am, after seeing her ad recently update on stg. The ad posted at 2, I responded like 15 min later. Little before 3 she hits me back. We agree on time and when I show up, she remembers me gibe me big ol hug and was like where have I been all this time. I've tried numerous times to catch up with her. She gets a lot of messages. We chat for bit. Do our thing, chat some before leaving. Maybe I missed it, but damn nobody was going to mention she no longer spinner. I loved me some spinner staxx, but that plus 20 went to her ass, and the view is still as good if not better. Slim thick staxx is A+ is my books.

  13. #24052

    STG link. Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link you can share?
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/043133842354

  14. #24051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Lmao!! That's Tinka. Saw your ad we love to meet you. Ready now. Keep it short and don't ask questions about donations or activities. You'll get room number once you get there. Some of them if high get super paranoid and it's not just you. Short and sweet and if not just leave it she's a pain in ass anyway sometimes. Be safe.
    1st time I met her, she asked me to take a pic of my donation and send it to her. Not a face, the money. I did. She later told me dudes would agree on a dollar amount then show up with a lot less than that. Take it or leave it type deal. Which some of y'all have admitted to doing. After that I've had very little issues with her. I just occasionally need a break from seeing her. She is very mechanical and after we a had a talk about it I know why. Cool girl, been back in Chester for a few weeks now. But still will show up in Petersburg. Gain her trust and her menu will expand not a lot, but will. Low ball her and YMMV.

  15. #24050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    I have tried numerous times to get a date with Tiny / Tinka and I seem to have a way of pissing her off. As it seems from her post she ask to please respect me, Evidently they is something going on that she feels she is not being treated right. I don't know how I am coming across to her but I always try to be polite and respectful, I quit trying. Maybe I just text to much and should just throw out a Hey and see the response. Is she permanently in Chester now?

    I would like to try again and any communication tips would be appreciated. Big Thanks for sharing.
    Lmao!! That's Tinka. Saw your ad we love to meet you. Ready now. Keep it short and don't ask questions about donations or activities. You'll get room number once you get there. Some of them if high get super paranoid and it's not just you. Short and sweet and if not just leave it she's a pain in ass anyway sometimes. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape