Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 59503
-
02-14-22 10:09 #46288Senior Member

Posts: 342All of them are better then her. Go see Anna.
Originally Posted by Krish077
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 10:03 #46287Senior Member

Posts: 39Massage legend
Passed by this place last week close to the Buckhead area. Haven't seem much reviews about it lately, anyone has any experience with this place? It is close to my work and I'm thinking this can be my lunch break get away. Any info is welcome, thanks.
-
02-14-22 10:01 #46286Senior Member

Posts: 4061Attractive and nice personality are ok. When it comes to dating that's my #1. But AMP world that's a different story. Tits and ass is my #1.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 09:17 #46285Senior Member

Posts: 798Similar older women
Amy is similar to Anna at Sunshine in that they are attractive for their age, have a nice personality and aim to please. The opposite of young hotties at Luxury who have nice bodies and tits, but upcharge like crazy and the massage is bad. I prefer a good massage and personality over nice tits and subpar massage. But that's just me.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 08:29 #46284Senior Member

Posts: 231I found her to be attractive with a nice personality.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
The massage was above average and she worked hard on the finish. Average body but she wouldn't let me UTC so doesn't really matter.
Overall good experience.
-
02-14-22 08:29 #46283Regular Member

Posts: 20I don't go often there. But I got HJ before (I think was Lisa).
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 23:50 #46282Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hmm, a HJ at Yini? It's always been a legit CAMP.
Originally Posted by LoneHt
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 22:14 #46281Senior Member

Posts: 798Burner
Time to get a burner phone.
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 22:08 #46280Senior Member

Posts: 798Not me
Nope, wasn't me. I came in first week of Feb asking for Casey, Mama said come in and when I got there she wasn't even working that day LOL I was polite and declined her massage so she sent in Amy. Was first time I had Amy, felt bad I took her away from.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
Another monger, but was very happy.
This time I called for Amy, and she sent in Angela in from another monger. Felt bad again, but Angela did the trick. Was polite both times and declined the Mamas massage, was ready to walk out but she kept sending in girls so I stayed. They seem to be very busy every day.
-
02-13-22 16:31 #46279Regular Member

Posts: 11Who's the best at Kaina?
I have only tried Lulu once at Kaina and she is ok. Anyone else who's better there?
-
02-13-22 15:57 #46278Regular Member

Posts: 21So what happened?
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 15:36 #46277Banned Member

Posts: 13634What's the attraction with Amy? Big tits? Nice body?
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 14:24 #46276Regular Member

Posts: 20Toni Buford hwy
Nothing much to say about it.
Heading to spa18 or adore but I saw chamber le there (spa18) so went down to yini.
Got old lady (said her name is Anna) about 50+.
Massage 6/10 on the flip, got HJ and otc north and south.
60/60 otd.
-
02-13-22 11:17 #46275Senior Member

Posts: 48Lilly Spa Roswell
Visited Atl this Sat and decided to give this place a try.
I'm Hispanic myself, so after. 80 house fee I get this white looking Latina.
She's Cuban and we spoke in Spanish which made her feel comfortable.
Stripped down and started with a slow HJ while we had a combo about where we came from.
And then BJ and when I was ready we started with Doggy that's when she told me she just had surgery and didn't want me to hold her waist too tight when I was giving it to her. After a bit she flipped into Mish, that's when I grabbed her shoulders and pounded away she seem to enjoyed it (or acted good enough) tried to suck on her nipples but it was a No from her. But still pussy was tight and finished in bag after a good pounding. She was a nice girl body was real nice and so was face. No rush and had a nice conversation the whole time before and even after. Damage was $$ but worth it.
-
02-13-22 10:36 #46274Banned Member

Posts: 1610What are you, some kind of wise guy?
First, forum mongers post stories about assholes who bail w / o paying all the time. Second, if the name has the word "spa" in it then 99% of the time it's a KAMP. Hard to believe that you didn't already know that but you're a wise guy so maybe you were just trolling us. Kudos to you for standing your ground and not giving her the entire amount upfront though. Too many simps do that and then wonder why the service they receive is shit. Duh! Here's a tip for you: Drop the sarcasm when you deal with them, you'll get better responses and service. Nuance is not their forte so skip the clever stuff and just get to the point. If you can, that is.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





