Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 19295
-
02-17-22 08:51 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 483Ain't that seduction? Aka lyndsie.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 08:47 #12619Banned Member

Posts: 1739Info
Seen this one posting was wondering if anyone has any info on her?
Tia bs.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/75350077
-
02-16-22 10:35 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 478No Problem
That's not a problem at all. When regular members post it usually takes some time to go thru the channels before it's posted. Could take hours or more. In the meantime a number of other posts may hit the board first and mess things up. Most senior members posts will be there right away. There are some seniors that have done a few things wrong here or there, may be on the wait list for a while if I'm not mistaken. In the beginning I was trying to figure it all out why my posts wouldn't post faster and they would get lost in the shuffle. So unless things changed when they changed owners a few years ago that's how things go here with admin. So that's why posters should always put a title regarding the subject, escorts name or club or actually hit reply on who they're replying to so their posts get posted with it. So everyone else knows who or where it goes to. It does get a little challenging now and then. LOL. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by DilligafasWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 07:16 #12617Regular Member

Posts: 23Scotty
My apologies. I misread previous posts.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 23:59 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 478Thank you
Thank you for clearing that up. Although just because your post was on top of who you were talking about, many times things can be posted in between what you posted and get lost in the shuffle. So yours could have been directed at someone a number of posts down. Some posts are instant and some take time to be posted.
Originally Posted by DaulBoy
[View Original Post]
But thanks again for clearing it up for me and others, I presume. Play and stay safe.
-
02-15-22 14:55 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 2959Not about Andrea
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
Nope, that discussion wasn't about Andrea, it was about a provider on the Treasure Coast.
Originally Posted by DilligafasWell
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Bslatz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DaulBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 13:23 #12614Regular Member

Posts: 23Scotty
There has been an ongoing conversation about Andrea. Goes back several posts.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 12:23 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 36She's okay Limited menu everything covered but you might be able to get away with a BBBJ if you play your cards right pictures might be deceiving a little bit. She's not bad looking but I haven't seen her in years. Incall is decent, had no problems.
Originally Posted by Bslatz
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 12:19 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 478Just who is it you're talking about here?
Would be some good info if we knew who it is you are referring to.
Originally Posted by DaulBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 00:00 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 36She's okay Limited menu everything covered but you might be able to get away with a BBBJ if you play your cards right pictures might be deceiving a little bit. She's not bad looking but I haven't seen her in years. Incall is decent, had no problems.
-
02-13-22 23:47 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone try her
-
02-13-22 21:53 #12609Regular Member

Posts: 17Erica
Unfortunately it seems like that's what she became. I used to see her on and off all the time. Then she scammed me too. She would swear she's not like that tho.
Originally Posted by MelbPhotog
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 12:50 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 109Tiny Heather
Had a meeting with Tiny Heather in CBeach a few days ago. Excellent coms, great oral skills, fair FS, not a clock watcher, nice person, but not my type of look. Much too thin for me. Donation of 2/ hr is too high IMHO. I will not be revisiting.
-
02-13-22 11:47 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 124Kelly. Palm Bay
Another dream with Kelly in Palm Bay. Gorgeous lady with body that 21 year old would be proud of. I have seen here numerous times in the past 5 years and can never get enough. Everything other than HE is covered but still very sensual and fun. Loves to have her nips massaged and kissed. Also loves DTTY capable of multiple Os Residence is always clean and well kept area. Rates are more than reasonable and always in a great mood. If you get a chance see her. I doubt you will ever be dissatisfied.
-
02-13-22 09:06 #12606Regular Member

Posts: 15She's q Scammer
I asked her to SnapChat me live to confirm she's real. She is heavier than the photos. Then I committed the major sin of embarrassment. Yup I sent money in advance. She ghosted me after that.
Originally Posted by SpaceGhost1980
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




