Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25199

    House

    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located? In an apartment // house / hotel? Does she have company?
    She is in a house with another blonde female. The roommate has a sugar daddy but I think she participates too if you request. Brandy is a straight shooter from my experience. Nice but not overly friendly. Menu wide open and gets the job done. Very good about quick replies to texts.

  2. #25198

    Final Tour

    Guys. I'm going to retire from this. Just too much money going down the drain. Before I do, I want to get in one final stop. Looking for a solid double to end with. Please send me any info you have on some amazing doubles. I'm talking GFE, msog, the works!.

  3. #25197

    She is a real one!

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    She has a ton of reviews. Some good and bad. Saw her about two years ago, and had a decent visit. Wide open menu, but I would be cautious. Look up her name and you'll see why I say that.
    Guess what, I saw her around 5:15 pm today 2/13/2022 at a hotel, and she definitely has a BIG BOOTY! Her friend Megan came in later and I ended up having some fun with her. Both are pretty cool. If your an ass man like me, you got to check her out. Both are PAWGS. I wish I could've taken a picture of both. Thanks for the heads up though. Really appreciate the info from those who have a lot of experience in the game. Be safe and happy mongering everyone.

  4. #25196
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    She has a ton of reviews. Some good and bad. Saw her about two years ago, and had a decent visit. Wide open menu, but I would be cautious. Look up her name and you'll see why I say that.
    Where is she located? In an apartment // house / hotel? Does she have company?

  5. #25195

    Reviewed a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    Just curious about seeing this girl. Haven't seen any updates on her. Can't imagine why guys would pass up on her unless she's a decoy or has robbed people in the past.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/974297078040
    She has a ton of reviews. Some good and bad. Saw her about two years ago, and had a decent visit. Wide open menu, but I would be cautious. Look up her name and you'll see why I say that.

  6. #25194

    About Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Bee🐝? Search the forum but found nothing. She looks good and I just want to know if she's worth it or if there's anything I need to be worried about before I take the plunge.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/831798897312
    I reviewed her last year, I don't know now but at the time she was safe, looked just like her pics and that body was just right for me (YMMV). But again, that was last year, just toftt and let us know.

    - Stay safe gents!

  7. #25193

    Any info

    What's up guys, just wondering if anyone has had a dream with this one. Trying to get a little insight before I pull the trigger. Anything helps. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kellyspayne420

  8. #25192

    Very real a legend

    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    Just curious about seeing this girl. Haven't seen any updates on her. Can't imagine why guys would pass up on her unless she's a decoy or has robbed people in the past.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/974297078040
    Man that is big booty brandy. She is very real and has been around for a while. Use the search function many reviews on her.

  9. #25191

    Don't be lazy

    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    Just curious about seeing this girl. Haven't seen any updates on her. Can't imagine why guys would pass up on her unless she's a decoy or has robbed people in the past.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/974297078040
    Use her name in the search feature and you will find pages of reviews.

  10. #25190

    Is this girl legit?

    Just curious about seeing this girl. Haven't seen any updates on her. Can't imagine why guys would pass up on her unless she's a decoy or has robbed people in the past.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/974297078040

  11. #25189

    Info on Bee

    Anyone have any info on Bee🐝? Search the forum but found nothing. She looks good and I just want to know if she's worth it or if there's anything I need to be worried about before I take the plunge.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/831798897312

  12. #25188

    Her friend is legit too!!

    I had the pleasure of seeing her friend last weekend and it was one of the best experiences I have had!

    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    I saw NadiaRose68 (who I reviewed 12/5/21 # 24184) and her girlfriend coming back through town and absolutely had to do a visit with the other half. All comms were set up via NadiaRose68 and were seamless. Scheduled time, given address, arrived, given room number, Erika was ready to go as soon as I walk in. Super sweet and personable chick. She is a BBW but the Beautiful part is key, this girl is hot! Even if you're not much for BBW's, see this one for sure! Her hair and make up was exactly like in the pictures (red in front). Perfectly smooth complexion and skin, tats all look great. Just gorgeous! Started with BBBJ while I played with those ginormous knockers. She seemed happy to keep going (and I was really enjoying watching her saliva dribble down my rod) but I decided it was time for the main event. Wrapped up and she mounted. Bounced her ass up and down while I suffocated myself with her glorious milkbags and ran my hands over her body. Switched to mish for topview and goodness, the cat was shaved completely bald and smooth (FACK!) Just a magnificent sight to behold as I welcomed myself home to its entry way and pounded to completion while clasping those marvelous melons. One of the best visits I've had, if only because she was so freakin smoking hot and stunningly attractive. Both these chicks really do look exactly as advertised. I highly recommend seeing them when they come through town. Hopefully that will be again sooner than later because I'm ready to sight see Erika from behind next time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/698490782990

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/309-402-8558

  13. #25187

    Traveling latinas

    Tried to set up a date with this one today. I knew I would be in the area she was staying in about an hour or so, but when I finally got near her incall she essentially ghosted me.

    I finally did get a response about 3 hours later but I was already out of the area by that time.

    I'm not opposed to try again tomorrow but just curious if any of you gents had better luck with this one and have any insight. Are the picture remotely accurate, good or bad attitude, what's on the menu, etc.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2732423

  14. #25186

    Candii

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    How much did that set you back.
    I enjoyed her services last night. Hr $8. Review to come shortly.

  15. #25185

    I was wondering the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar but I can't find anything on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/268379815564

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape