Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18800

    Consistency

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyMan123  [View Original Post]
    Went to both recently and both were a disappointment.

    Beijing had a younger girl in her 30's who avoided being anywhere near the side of the table. Her English was pretty good but the massage was horrible. More like rough touching than a massage. Didn't seem like she knew what she was going and when asking, I was told that I would not be leaving happy.

    Calla I got an older lady and it seemed promising at first. A lot of attention to the ass but same thing as Beijing, spent no time at the side of the table and when asking I was told dyi only. Offered good tip told its not about money it was not wanting to "be illegal". Gave me no assistance at all with the dyi. Left a $20 tip and she asked for more. She cursed me in Mandarin as I walked out.

    Both cost $60 for the hour which is the option I took. Calla seemed to be busy when I was there, and from previous reports I guess I didn't get lucky with who I got at Calla..
    You have to get the boss lady at Beijing to get extras and it is not usually on the first visit unless she is busy and trying to get you in and out fast to take on more customers.

    Calla obviously changed the business model for new and walk in customers because of all the online chatter.

    BF and Sun Li have been consistent for years. Check them out and see what you think. Hint. If you have never been, I recommend the 4 hand massage, tip both workers at lease twenty. And next time you go back, you can ask for the worker you want and they will remember you.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/228784

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/228785

  2. #18799

    Karin

    Anyone know if Karin in Festus is still around. Going to give her a call but it's been years.

  3. #18798
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    ProLux Katie (Formally Ziana from Angels): . But that dome made up for everything.

    Ellih: . Gives dome like a champ.

    Can you explain what do you mean by "dome"?
    Dome = BJ.

  4. #18797
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    ProLux Katie (Formally Ziana from Angels): . But that dome made up for everything.

    Ellih: . Gives dome like a champ.

    Can you explain what do you mean by "dome"?
    Dome=Head.

  5. #18796

    Niaa rr

    Quote Originally Posted by Neelk2  [View Original Post]
    Any idea? Thinking to visit her next week.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/158390
    I was curious to the reference listing as well. Done multiple searches on several platforms but cannot seem to come up with any information.

    Z.

  6. #18795

    Niaa rr

    Quote Originally Posted by Neelk2  [View Original Post]
    Any idea? Thinking to visit her next week.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/158390
    I was curious to the reference listing as well. Done multiple searches on several platforms but cannot seem to come up with any information.

    Z.

  7. #18794

    KM5000 Review

    ProLux Katie (Formally Ziana from Angels): . But that dome made up for everything.

    Ellih: . Gives dome like a champ.

    Can you explain what do you mean by "dome"?

  8. #18793

    Beijing and Calla

    Went to both recently and both were a disappointment.

    Beijing had a younger girl in her 30's who avoided being anywhere near the side of the table. Her English was pretty good but the massage was horrible. More like rough touching than a massage. Didn't seem like she knew what she was going and when asking, I was told that I would not be leaving happy.

    Calla I got an older lady and it seemed promising at first. A lot of attention to the ass but same thing as Beijing, spent no time at the side of the table and when asking I was told dyi only. Offered good tip told its not about money it was not wanting to "be illegal". Gave me no assistance at all with the dyi. Left a $20 tip and she asked for more. She cursed me in Mandarin as I walked out.

    Both cost $60 for the hour which is the option I took. Calla seemed to be busy when I was there, and from previous reports I guess I didn't get lucky with who I got at Calla.

    Sly.

  9. #18792

    CiCi's

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum345  [View Original Post]
    Not to be confused with CiCi from Sunrise / Happy Feet who's massage is top notch. She was out in O'Fallon but now I hear she is at Eden on Manchester. Great massage but only massage.
    Confusing. I think there must be 3 CiCi's.

    I think Jackhammer lady must be the CiCi now at what was once Relaxing (very good place some time ago, Manchester & DesPeres Rd), she had previously been at Classic Clayton Rd, which was an absolutely great place summer 2021 if you got Carrie. Nothing to recommend there other than Carrie, who is gone.

    I don't know anything about the CiCi at Happy Feet.

    There is an excellent CiCi at Health Massage (previously Classic) on Olive near 141. Best place in west StL County in my opinion. Excellent service, no matter who you get, once they know you (which obviously takes some time & money).

    Unfortunately, these are all moving targets.

  10. #18791
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times, options going up after each visit. BJ was 95% hand though.
    I used to see her a lot a few years ago but it's been a minute. Last time was Dec of 2020. She offered FS, but I can tell it wasn't something that she did a lot or at all. I just offered to pay more in my upfront txt and she agreed. OK lay. Really nice girl tho.

  11. #18790
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/122263

    Anyone had her services thinking of trying if FS is offered?.

    Anyone know,?.
    I've seen her several times, options going up after each visit. BJ was 95% hand though.

  12. #18789

    CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    This is he jackhammer lady. She is still there even after they changed owners. The massage is awful, attitude is as described above. Why we put up with this to get and pay for a tug. YMMV.
    Not to be confused with CiCi from Sunrise / Happy Feet who's massage is top notch. She was out in O'Fallon but now I hear she is at Eden on Manchester. Great massage but only massage.

  13. #18788
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/122263

    Anyone had her services thinking of trying if FS is offered?.

    Anyone know,?.
    She has been around awhile. Outcall with handshake & some MT only was my experience. Pleasant and reliable though.

  14. #18787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177
    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like now she is Tanner? Hehe.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/267425
    Is Bree now so must be going through the alphabet, 5 down 21 to go.

  15. #18786

    Sara

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/122263

    Anyone had her services thinking of trying if FS is offered?.

    Anyone know,?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape