Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 21,436 to 21,450 of 27126
-
02-16-22 18:10 #5691Regular Member

Posts: 14Been out too long
I had to google MSOG, Guess I've been out the US game too long.
Originally Posted by NotSoOld
[View Original Post]
What's the current initiation process, I've been out of the scene in the US for over 15 years, so pretty sure my old references are outdated.
-
02-16-22 17:16 #5690Regular Member

Posts: 20Don't apologize to the forum. Apologize to her. Profusely. Not the way you should treat someone you see 3 times a week and who obviously treats you well.
Originally Posted by VitRubio89
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 09:38 #5689Banned Member

Posts: 7If a woman stopped offering that kind of service it doesn't necessarily mean she's in a relationship. Most likely it's health reasons which is clearly obvious. Good luck!1.
Originally Posted by VitRubio89
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 20:56 #5688Regular Member

Posts: 5Ok, I have to clarify for the truth! Today I saw Yuri and asked her about her relationship, confirmed she is not seeing anyone. The comment was hasty on my part and I apologize to the forum.
Originally Posted by VitRubio89
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 13:34 #5687Regular Member

Posts: 1Metro girls
Some girls here let you bbfscip. I had June recently and I saw her a couple times. YMMV so it took me a while to get it from her.
Pm for details if you want. The normal stuff.
-
02-15-22 09:12 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 247Carol Colt
Posting this here because she's based out of NY but tours the entire northeast. Currently she's in Hartford.
I tried to research this myself but couldn't seem to find anything. Anyone know if she belongs here in this thread?
https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...es/9724360.htm
-
02-14-22 09:21 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 1727So 350 is for the hhr? What's the hourly rate? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AnimalFarm213
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 04:26 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 278That's a steep rate. Does she at least offer cip as well?
Originally Posted by MizzenMast
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 21:51 #5683Regular Member

Posts: 18Two Reports
Pinky. KKP.
300 total for BBFSCIP. Service is good. She is older but I find her to be cute. Unfortunately, no MSOG for me. Wanted another $100. Nah I'm good.
Man, I miss Sophia. Got 2-3 rounds everything, no upcharge. Plus she was very chill.
Emily. MetroGirls.
350+100 for BBFSCIP. Opted for half hour since that is a lot of mula for first time.
Good service. Very enthusiastic. Went for two rounds in that half hour. Very high energy.
-
02-13-22 15:10 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 39Interesting. I've seen her on Tryst. She's not bad but not exactly my type. The type I'm looking for is like Mia, who was a GC girl from years back. At MiaMissmiajoy on Twitter now and mostly does FMTY. Not BBFS from my experience, but exactly the type I'm looking for. I put in a lot of work researching on Seeking Arrangement with paid membership but no luck finding that ebony gem.
Originally Posted by MizzenMast
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 14:25 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 78Non AMP
Any non AMP spots? And other than indies like Dr. Lisa / Gina are? Any news from LT new talent? Or EROS or elsewhere?
-
02-13-22 11:53 #5680Regular Member

Posts: 440 times. 40 x300=12,000. Wouldn't getting a sugarbaby or gf give you more things to do and experience like going out or do it in the karaoke / lounge / club etc.
Originally Posted by VitRubio89
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 08:42 #5679Regular Member

Posts: 5That's how it should be, in my case I was literally the second client in his first week. I will never forget my double training session with Yuri and June, OMG that was heaven.
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 13:56 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 551Yuri
I find it funny when these girls get into a relationship and try to do the loyal thing and still working in this type of jobs I had a personal provider that would even let me go to her house BBFS CIP etc one day she told me she was in a relationship and stop giving me BBFS I had to cut her off.
Originally Posted by VitRubio89
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 12:43 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 215Pinky
I think all the girls at KKP have their own damage requests. I know Hana would want $1. For a second pop.
Originally Posted by NotSoOld
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



