Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 1589 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 31842
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23022
    It is playing Russian roulette. Been in this games for years, numbers are in the hundreds. Only bared a dozen at most. I'm always pretty selective, and if they seem sketchy, keep it on.

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys not worried about going bare? Or are you all just risk takers. It scares me shitless even if I get like a jock itch after seeing a provider. I am just paranoid when it comes to seeing any providers. I have managed to see a few but I am always worried.

  2. #23021

    Double Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by CGLover  [View Original Post]
    I think we may have a different definition of short and thick. That's a no from me dawg. Hard pass.
    I wouldn't let my dog hit that EWWWW.

  3. #23020
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyTrick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She was busted for counterfeiting and cashing checks. I want to stick into some crazy but I wanted some background on this one before doing so. Any information will do.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/75147725#.
    How about using the search function. There are a number of reviews of her.

  4. #23019

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    Jesus man, that's nasty.

  5. #23018

    Tatted warning label: crazy

    Has anyone seen this one? She was busted for counterfeiting and cashing checks. I want to stick into some crazy but I wanted some background on this one before doing so. Any information will do.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/75147725#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crazy.jpg‎   crazy220d748d87b941daecd75e9cc490b232_f.jpg‎  

  6. #23017
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I can answer your question with one statement. Living life scared ain't living at all.
    No offense, but I'm kinda with the guy you're replying to and interpret what you wrote as "living life stupid is a path to bad shit."

  7. #23016
    Quote Originally Posted by PushingDaisies  [View Original Post]
    https://escort13.com/post/63188511?currentPage=1

    She also posts most of the same pictures on listcrawler, but a different phone number The one I called had a 615 area code.

    I wasted over an hour with this one this morning. While she asks you to call her, she doesn't answer and then texts you back. The text comes from another number with a 281 area code. I tried to get her to send a photo giving me a thumbs up and instead she sent me a link to a very professional-looking website (angel provider.com, listed under Exotic (uses the name Marci there), and is supposedly verified). It had her menu, do's and don'ts and a video explaining what to do to set up an appointment. So far, so good.

    At this point she said she needed me to go onto cams.com (through another link) and buy a private session with her. I created an account but then when it came time to actually plunk down some cash (yes, getting into dumbass territory here), she claimed that she was on a friend's laptop and needed to RE-boot and in the meantime would I just pick anybody to show that I wasn't law enforcement. Wha?

    Things broke down from there. Feels like this is one or more people putting up ads all over the place and probably aren't even in TN.
    The pictures are of pornstar Aidra Fox, who is definitely not in Nashville.

  8. #23015

    L I V I and

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys not worried about going bare? Or are you all just risk takers. It scares me shitless even if I get like a jock itch after seeing a provider. I am just paranoid when it comes to seeing any providers. I have managed to see a few but I am always worried.
    I can answer your question with one statement. Living life scared ain't living at all.

  9. #23014

    Jenn

    Has anyone seen her. I have talked to her and planning to see her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jp-80#contact.

  10. #23013

    Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I have also been in this hobby since the mid 90's and can confirm everything that this member is saying is absolutely true. They all go bareback with you at some point. Some take time others go bare right away. But they all go bareback. Love bare pussy. I love when I convince them while I'm fucking them and I pull my dick out, pull the condom off and get to put back in bareback. Damn it feels so fucking good.
    How are you guys not worried about going bare? Or are you all just risk takers. It scares me shitless even if I get like a jock itch after seeing a provider. I am just paranoid when it comes to seeing any providers. I have managed to see a few but I am always worried.

  11. #23012

  12. #23011

    Robyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Hey, could you please PM me Robyn's number? Many thanks!

    Also, does she do GFE / BBBJ etc?
    When I saw Robyn she was VERY friendly, and ready to do just about anything I wanted. I can't see her today (Sat), but she texted me to let me know that she's looking for friends and that this may be her last night before heading back to Chattanooga for good. Just passing that on. I don't know her personally outside the time I saw her a few months ago.

  13. #23010

    Donna wants a Deposit

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/75112097

    The title pretty much sums it up. Only wasted about 15 minutes with this one. I'll keep swinging.

  14. #23009

    Lina or Marci = scam

    https://escort13.com/post/63188511?currentPage=1

    She also posts most of the same pictures on listcrawler, but a different phone number The one I called had a 615 area code.

    I wasted over an hour with this one this morning. While she asks you to call her, she doesn't answer and then texts you back. The text comes from another number with a 281 area code. I tried to get her to send a photo giving me a thumbs up and instead she sent me a link to a very professional-looking website (angel provider.com, listed under Exotic (uses the name Marci there), and is supposedly verified). It had her menu, do's and don'ts and a video explaining what to do to set up an appointment. So far, so good.

    At this point she said she needed me to go onto cams.com (through another link) and buy a private session with her. I created an account but then when it came time to actually plunk down some cash (yes, getting into dumbass territory here), she claimed that she was on a friend's laptop and needed to RE-boot and in the meantime would I just pick anybody to show that I wasn't law enforcement. Wha?

    Things broke down from there. Feels like this is one or more people putting up ads all over the place and probably aren't even in TN.

  15. #23008
    [Deleted by Admin].

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape