Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 866 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 12983
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7343
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanSlate  [View Original Post]
    Trusted another recommendation from Rmaps.

    Ord Spa they said.

    Great massage. But that was it. Wish more was offered.
    I've never hard trouble at ORD Spa in Chinatown. Maybe you need to Tip more better or actually ask for what you want.

  2. #7342

    First Visit

    Trusted another recommendation from Rmaps.

    Ord Spa they said.

    Great massage. But that was it. Wish more was offered.

  3. #7341

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there for awhile but based on most recent reviews the place hasn't changed from my own past experience. Usually reliably attractive staff and usually uninspired service for a Thai spot. Also aggressive high tip demands are not unusual here.
    That sounds about right.

    Vicky is about the only one I remember (for a Thai gal) that gave pretty good service. I haven't seen her in years.

  4. #7340
    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have been nearby but never went inside. I do see some of the girls that work there and they are pretty cute it's a Thai AMP unlike the other angel spas that are Chinese AMP.
    I haven't been there for awhile but based on most recent reviews the place hasn't changed from my own past experience. Usually reliably attractive staff and usually uninspired service for a Thai spot. Also aggressive high tip demands are not unusual here.

  5. #7339

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    No worries.

    So who is good to see there? Any lookers?
    I have been nearby but never went inside. I do see some of the girls that work there and they are pretty cute it's a Thai AMP unlike the other angel spas that are Chinese AMP.

  6. #7338

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I meant on Melrose. West of Mario's Peruvian Rest.

    My bad.
    No worries.

    So who is good to see there? Any lookers?

  7. #7337

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    Isn't there another Angel Spa on Melrose? Too many out there with the same name.
    Yes, I meant on Melrose. West of Mario's Peruvian Rest.

    My bad.

  8. #7336
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.
    Is there anything else you recommend in that area??.

  9. #7335

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.
    Isn't there another Angel Spa on Melrose? Too many out there with the same name.

  10. #7334

    RE: Angel

    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Santa Monica or Huntington?

    O.

  11. #7333

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt323  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple go in angel spa, I know they provide extras in there.
    Angel on Santa Monica or Huntington?

    O.

  12. #7332

    Maybe?

    I've seen a couple go in angel spa, I know they provide extras in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DinnerOut35  [View Original Post]
    I asked the same question in the OC forum (just trying to have choices). Anyone know of a provider or a MP that will service a couple? Even if the provider just watches and only does BJ with another girl? I've got a freaky girl that wants to experience this with me. Thoughts?

    Dinnerout.

  13. #7331
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Reasonable minds can disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    The most reliable source for FS at an AMP would be Momo in WeHo.
    Templeton, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides against the family again. Ever.

    8155 is the most reliable fuck shack in wee ho.

    Momo is dead to me. Those fucken disgusting dogs cerca 2007 made me sick and this was pre-covid.

  14. #7330
    Quote Originally Posted by JBaggerLV  [View Original Post]
    Visiting LA until Saturday staying downtown. Hoping to find some help from the forum. Can return the favor to any Vegas goers. Thanks.

    J Bagger.
    The most reliable source for FS at an AMP would be Momo in WeHo.

  15. #7329

    Looking for FS parlor

    Visiting LA until Saturday staying downtown. Hoping to find some help from the forum. Can return the favor to any Vegas goers. Thanks.

    J Bagger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape