Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 30812
-
02-12-22 09:23 #17042Senior Member

Posts: 34Serious question. What's the point of behavior like this? I mean, there's nothing that indicates you gave her a deposit that she stole or anything like that, so what does she (or any provider) get from stringing someone along, directing them to a hotel that she isn't at, and then vanishing? Its so weird!
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 23:36 #17041Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Pre-Meet Regre
Can you elaborate? Barely new senior with a complaint without a link or reference to what caused the post.
Originally Posted by TheWorldReset
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
02-11-22 19:44 #17040Senior Member

Posts: 120Any info on this Redhead MILF
-
02-11-22 18:26 #17039Senior Member

Posts: 80Pre-Meet Regret
Can anyone else smell the cigarette smoke and bv when you open a post? I find myself wishing I'd saved my money before I even text. So I do. Seems like I'm out of the life.
-
02-11-22 06:54 #17038Senior Member

Posts: 308Angelize
Well when was her last post on OF? Did you try to message here there?
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 02:03 #17037Senior Member

Posts: 46I ask for rates and restrictions. Specifically if the lollipop portion is uncovered.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:47 #17036Senior Member

Posts: 120As a BBBJ Specialist
I would get a burner number, find all the girls I want numbers, pand individually text "BBBJ QV Incall right now for 60?" Sometime they're busy so if no reply I would copy paste. Some say yes, some say no and give price which is usually 70 or 80, but also there's some that will say yes but if you started with "how much for BBBJ" they would say 80.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 22:57 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 281That's the approach I usually take. Very rarely if ever have they ghosted me because of it. Now if they have something in their ad about not asking any questions, don't ask. In that case, I would verify when you get there before you pay any money.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 22:07 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 139She doesn't answer at all now.
Originally Posted by Intheyear
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 22:07 #17033Regular Member

Posts: 12Yeah. I had pretty much the same experience a couple weeks ago. Claimed a prior client stayed over into my time, thus she was late getting back to me, followed by horrible directions within the complex. When we talked about getting back together in an hour or so, it got complicated because it appeared she had another client or two in the mix with a very narrow window of opportunity. I finally decided that I had no interest in someone who was booking back-to-back clients one after another the same day. Not my kind of an idea of a desirable encounter.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 21:23 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 115She has an OF. At Angelize.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:49 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 61BBBJ advice
What is the standard etiquette for finding out if a provider does BBBJ before meeting them? I'm not sure if this counts as "explicit texts" but sometimes I'll introduce myself, get rates, and then ask if they provide BBBJ if their ad doesn't indicate that they do. In some cases, they stop responding. Is there any way to find out other than just taking one for the team?
-
02-10-22 19:20 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 73Stacy
I'm kinda bummed, I was hoping I would have a review of Stacy today but I tried to see her and unfortunately it went wrong. Communication was good, she gave me directions to her apartment but when I got there, I was unsure exactly where to go. It was probably more my fault than anything but I wish she had communicated a little more once I got there. I don't hold that against her though. Hopefully I'll get another chance next time she's in town.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
There's really not much else out there right now.
-
02-10-22 17:05 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 283Protection?
Were you having BBFS with her? How did she infect you?
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Fine Taste; 02-10-22 at 17:09. Reason: Spelling
-
02-10-22 13:04 #17028Senior Member

Posts: 1242Ashton mugshots
Ashton is a seasoned regular now of the mugshots. No more crying for her anymore like her first few mugshots years ago. The demons are showing big time. FYI- the more she keeps getting busted, the more riskier it will be seeing her. Not sure why anyone would risk it, in addition to her most likely ghosting regardless. Time for all of us to take Ashton of the to do list.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





