Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 13308
-
02-13-22 08:00 #7308Senior Member

Posts: 597Complete and total rob / scam.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 18:08 #7307Senior Member

Posts: 392Amy xamy
Been trying to see if I could find info on Amy, but uasual issues with 3 letter searches.
Trying to land some intel. Any help would be appreciated.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...ready/42856609
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-539-6189/4
-
02-12-22 14:15 #7306Senior Member

Posts: 179Can someone drop a link or some photos? The only Latin lady I know is Jenn but I don't believe we're talking about her?
Originally Posted by YellowBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 14:13 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 179Almond Delight
If the girl he's talking about is Almond Delight that's correct. See my review from the other day. The fish was not fresh and there were demons up and down both legs.
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for BBBJ she's still right on time but the hotel is rough. Very sad as she's a sweet lady and has legendary vacuum skills.
-
02-12-22 14:04 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 281Reschedule
Bad idea. Very bad. Find some new fish to fry.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 10:07 #7303Regular Member

Posts: 75'9 or so.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 06:09 #7302Senior Member

Posts: 162Sounds scary, be safe my friend.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 08:48 #7301Senior Member

Posts: 277Wow. Now I'm tempted to arrange something with her to see if the same thing happens. Uncle LEO ya think?.
Originally Posted by AftNoonDelight
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 08:43 #7300Senior Member

Posts: 277Echo that. Stay safe my friends.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 06:43 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 504Annalise
Been eyeing her post for some time, read a few reviews, pulled trigger. She's the girl in the pics and as many others, now a few years older and a few pounds bigger. Easy set up, Safe location, she was on time, nicely dressed, usual damage. She is highly experienced, good head game, took directions well, all positions, really got into it and rode RCG like a maniac, I was afraid she's going to break it, finished CIM. Greek could be on table if you treat her right. Had a good time, will repeat. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/868976185032.
-
02-11-22 06:27 #7298Senior Member

Posts: 1820You have a link to twiggy profile?.
Originally Posted by SimpSince1991
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 06:22 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 324Thanks! So 5'7". I don't mind a curvy chick if she's short, but I've had enough of tall fat chicks.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 06:05 #7296Regular Member

Posts: 23Latin girl Simpsonville
Has anyone been able to give her an orgasm.
-
02-10-22 16:19 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 597Much wisdom.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 13:26 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 666Never tell then where you parked or park where they tell you too. It could be a setup.
Originally Posted by AftNoonDelight
[View Original Post]
Never tell them what car are you driving nor text / call when you are still in your car.
I always park close to reception office, get out of the car and start walking like I own the place, at that point I will contact the provider.
The less they know from you the better. They don't need to know any of the above.








Reply With Quote






