Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 59496
-
02-11-22 08:26 #46221Senior Member

Posts: 5475 N Seven
Was traveling up to the NW a couple of days ago and stopped by 7 for the first time. The place was extremely clean and comfortable. The lovely told me she had only been there a week. Great body (great rack) and pretty. Massage was actually pretty damn good. Much better than I have had at other places. The mama was super nice and courteous. T2 was all I wanted. And it was good but short because she said I was too large for long time. Haha. It's good for the ego to still hear that at my age. Finished with T1. Anyway. Yes would go back if in the area.
-
02-11-22 08:24 #46220Senior Member

Posts: 351T1 is in brookhaven and t2 is in chamblee. T1 was busted back in July- check the local news.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 08:22 #46219Senior Member

Posts: 351Not disputing anyone's reliability, but no one has been logged into cobb detention center recently that might fit the description of the people we anticipate working there. Marietta cites the cobb detention center, so you would anticipate it being logged there.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
Meth seems to be a big problem there. Maybe they need more focus on that.
-
02-11-22 04:05 #46218Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know anything about this Latin massage parlor on bedpage 929-563-2XXX
https://atlanta.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../20680978.html
Here's the link to the ad. Any info much appreciated.
-
02-11-22 02:09 #46217Banned Member

Posts: 13634The answer is easy: Get off your ass and give both CAMPs a call. Better yet, pay them a visit.
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 02:05 #46216Banned Member

Posts: 13634And I'd hate to see the definition of prostrape.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 00:17 #46215Regular Member

Posts: 17That explains it. I wasn't aware they'd been busted. I haven't been there but twice, and the last visit was early December. I should have dug further back into the forum, shame to waste my monthly allowance.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:58 #46214Banned Member

Posts: 13634Google is your friend. Actual names are T Massage and T Massage #2, both on Buford Hwy in the vicinity of the old Follies strip club. I was the very first customer at T Massage when it opened many years ago.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:31 #46213Banned Member

Posts: 2410I believe they utilize GCPD for their services.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:15 #46212Banned Member

Posts: 2410I believe they may use Gwinnett PD for their LE services.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 22:56 #46211Senior Member

Posts: 594PCPD? Nobody wants to see that. Google search suggests that Gwinnett County PD and Norcross PD are the local players.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 22:14 #46210Senior Member

Posts: 76Peachtree Corners LE
Does Peachtree Corner have their own police squad?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 21:52 #46209Senior Member

Posts: 357Yeah I picked that part up
But I can't say I've ever seen a T1 or T2 massage anywhere on Buford hwy. The actual names and locations would help.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 21:21 #46208Senior Member

Posts: 798Like button
A like button would be great!.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 20:24 #46207Senior Member

Posts: 367Admin How About A Like Button
Damn, I wish there was a way to like a comment. I noticed the misspell too.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




