Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 59506
-
02-11-22 02:05 #46216Banned Member

Posts: 13634And I'd hate to see the definition of prostrape.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 00:17 #46215Regular Member

Posts: 17That explains it. I wasn't aware they'd been busted. I haven't been there but twice, and the last visit was early December. I should have dug further back into the forum, shame to waste my monthly allowance.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:58 #46214Banned Member

Posts: 13634Google is your friend. Actual names are T Massage and T Massage #2, both on Buford Hwy in the vicinity of the old Follies strip club. I was the very first customer at T Massage when it opened many years ago.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:31 #46213Banned Member

Posts: 2410I believe they utilize GCPD for their services.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:15 #46212Banned Member

Posts: 2410I believe they may use Gwinnett PD for their LE services.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 22:56 #46211Senior Member

Posts: 594PCPD? Nobody wants to see that. Google search suggests that Gwinnett County PD and Norcross PD are the local players.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 22:14 #46210Senior Member

Posts: 76Peachtree Corners LE
Does Peachtree Corner have their own police squad?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 21:52 #46209Senior Member

Posts: 357Yeah I picked that part up
But I can't say I've ever seen a T1 or T2 massage anywhere on Buford hwy. The actual names and locations would help.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 21:21 #46208Senior Member

Posts: 798Like button
A like button would be great!.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 20:24 #46207Senior Member

Posts: 367Admin How About A Like Button
Damn, I wish there was a way to like a comment. I noticed the misspell too.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:52 #46206Senior Member

Posts: 119Sunny
Maybe you are not a familiar face to them? They're very cautious after the bust a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by SpeedySP
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 18:25 #46205Banned Member

Posts: 2410Peachtree Corners LE paid them an unwelcome visit not to long ago, can't blame them for being cautious.
Originally Posted by SpeedySP
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 18:04 #46204Banned Member

Posts: 2410Both are on Buford Hwy.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 18:04 #46203Banned Member

Posts: 2410Luvthis is a reliable source, especially pertaining to Li and Sisi. Only way to find out about Li is to go there yourself, if they know you, you'll be fine.
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 16:26 #46202Senior Member

Posts: 357Little help here
Where is t1 and t2? That's a little too abbreviated for me to follow.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





