Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 1108 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14941
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Seen her post a few times and intrigued.

    Last time there was 1 review on it.

    Wanted to see if anybody here has tested the waters with this one.

    Looks great if pics are accurate.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/74967644
    Looks very close to a young lady I dreamt with in same Falls Church hotel last year. Allowed DATY and the view from the back was surreal. Buck 20 all in.

  2. #14940

    Accurate?

    Seen her post a few times and intrigued.

    Last time there was 1 review on it.

    Wanted to see if anybody here has tested the waters with this one.

    Looks great if pics are accurate.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/74967644

  3. #14939

    Japanese

    Looking for Japanese women. When I go to Moon palace only Chinese. Anyone have any links or numbers. Thanks for all the info here.

  4. #14938
    Quote Originally Posted by JackGolfer53  [View Original Post]
    She is back and is on Eros DC with a different phone number - 5714480XXX.
    Oh thanks!

    This might belong in the massage section, but I saw Kendal tonight for nuru (first time). Definitely exceeded my expectations, especially for the donation amount. I have a hairy chest so was unsure about trying nuru but lots of hot oil was used LOL. Back and front, a different but amazing sensation. Full b2 b, hands roaming where you like, cameltoe slide, ass in my face, etc. Many other positions but those were my favorite. She was enthusiastic and responsive to requests, lots of edging. Showered together after. No FS, but HE ending was a lot of fun and hope to repeat soon. Of course YMMV but being a gentleman probably goes a long way.

  5. #14937

    Tina

    Thanks for the responses guys. Am not sure why these Asian ads never have their their real photo but a poor boob job explains this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Finn3311  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are not her, no, but that is always the case for such ads. Tina has some thickness to her, and does have some serious boob job scars, yet I still found her attractive, and the service and attitude are great. Also a sweet girl if you take the time to get to know her.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSuper8  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to go and see Tina yesterday as I've been wanting to try out the Asian ladies in Springfield. Tina was very nice, she dfk as soon as I walked in. The donation was $. 3. I took a shower and she was waiting for me. She does have a terrible boob job, so bad I didn't played with her tits, just couldn't bring myself to put my face on them. She gave me a very nice BBBJ for a while and I enjoyed it very much. She then put the cover on and hopped on it. She rides nicely and send to enjoy it. We switched to doggy and I pound away. She can sure take it deep and hard. We switched to missionary and then I asked if she can do BBFS which she was ok to do with me. I didn't though, probably didn't even have to provide anything extra for it, but I choose not to. I asked if I can cim and she obliged. Overall, was a decent experience but the boob job was a turn off for me. I messaged the same number and asked if there is a younger and fit girl and was told there is and her name is Cherri.

    So if anyone has seen Cherri in Springfield please let me know if she is fit and younger than Tina. I'd love to know more.

  6. #14936
    Quote Originally Posted by B1044  [View Original Post]
    Is this for sure? I'd love to see Tiffany but it looks like an AMP?.
    She is back and is on Eros DC with a different phone number - 5714480XXX.

  7. #14935

    Tiffany back?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    For those who remember the old tiffany and ava tag team, tiffany has now rebranded as "alisa" and "coco" on bedpage. She is working solo. Pretty much a 5 minute massage, and then FS on the flip.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/Therapeu.../18738771.html

    Enjoy.
    Is this for sure? I'd love to see Tiffany but it looks like an AMP?.

  8. #14934
    Quote Originally Posted by FsTech69  [View Original Post]
    I have never taken part of the options but I always ask out of curiosity and to try to negotiate some trips to greece instead of bb. Itseems like its up ti the provider. I've seen it range from $ to $$. BTW MP also has plenty that do it as well. Seems cheaper there.
    Option is BBFSCIP. It's more if you want multiple pops, but the 1 hr "option" is $4.3. Flat rates for all the girls who offer it.

  9. #14933

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Curious who has tried Brown Eye Girls or whatever it is called offering an Option which I assume is BBFS. Looking for details like $? Is it a VIP hour with msog? The milking seems obvious but is that extra? PM me if you want to keep it private.
    I have never taken part of the options but I always ask out of curiosity and to try to negotiate some trips to greece instead of bb. Itseems like its up ti the provider. I've seen it range from $ to $$. BTW MP also has plenty that do it as well. Seems cheaper there.

  10. #14932

    New Asian offerings

    Curious who has tried Brown Eye Girls or whatever it is called offering an Option which I assume is BBFS. Looking for details like $? Is it a VIP hour with msog? The milking seems obvious but is that extra? PM me if you want to keep it private.

  11. #14931

    Not her pics

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does she look anything like her photo? Think she has been reviewed before and someone said she has a terrible boob job.
    The pictures are not her, no, but that is always the case for such ads. Tina has some thickness to her, and does have some serious boob job scars, yet I still found her attractive, and the service and attitude are great. Also a sweet girl if you take the time to get to know her.

  12. #14930

    Tina Asian in Springfield

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does she look anything like her photo? Think she has been reviewed before and someone said she has a terrible boob job.
    So I decided to go and see Tina yesterday as I've been wanting to try out the Asian ladies in Springfield. Tina was very nice, she dfk as soon as I walked in. The donation was $. 3. I took a shower and she was waiting for me. She does have a terrible boob job, so bad I didn't played with her tits, just couldn't bring myself to put my face on them. She gave me a very nice BBBJ for a while and I enjoyed it very much. She then put the cover on and hopped on it. She rides nicely and send to enjoy it. We switched to doggy and I pound away. She can sure take it deep and hard. We switched to missionary and then I asked if she can do BBFS which she was ok to do with me. I didn't though, probably didn't even have to provide anything extra for it, but I choose not to. I asked if I can cim and she obliged. Overall, was a decent experience but the boob job was a turn off for me. I messaged the same number and asked if there is a younger and fit girl and was told there is and her name is Cherri.

    So if anyone has seen Cherri in Springfield please let me know if she is fit and younger than Tina. I'd love to know more.

  13. #14929
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    You should have done your research too. There are plenty of reviews of this escort. This one has been reviewed here, vide supra.
    Trust me. If the reviews were around back then, I would have stayed away. Like I said she had her good days awhile back. That was when I ran into her and the beginning of her craziness.

  14. #14928
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairento  [View Original Post]
    She is friendly and willing to work, but she is filthy!When she answered the door, she had on a sweatshirt with all kinds of stains on it. The session itself was ok, she will do what she can do make you happy, but I made the mistake of looking down at the ground and saw the panties she had on a moment before -- no bueno. And I am pretty sure I saw some kind of track marks on her arm. For one rose I wasn't mad, but at the same time I wouldn't repeat unless in a real pinch.
    I assumed something helped her get to how thin she was from her previous ads. Must have caught her at the right time and missed the grime.

  15. #14927
    Quote Originally Posted by JeSuisMoi  [View Original Post]
    She was in Arlington before the snow storm came through a week or two ago. She was headed up to NY. Stopped back at the same place on her way back down to Richmond (I think). She has an older add where she is a bit rounder, guess she lost it though bc the pics are accurate.

    Easy to book. She responds really quickly. Did a qv for $. Not GFE, but definitely willing to work to make you happy. If she comes back around, I'll definitely repeat.
    She is friendly and willing to work, but she is filthy!When she answered the door, she had on a sweatshirt with all kinds of stains on it. The session itself was ok, she will do what she can do make you happy, but I made the mistake of looking down at the ground and saw the panties she had on a moment before -- no bueno. And I am pretty sure I saw some kind of track marks on her arm. For one rose I wasn't mad, but at the same time I wouldn't repeat unless in a real pinch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape