Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 24051
-
02-11-22 13:19 #14946Senior Member

Posts: 34Did a little digging and played with this sexy lady
Did a little digging and got in touch with Grace. She was as fun as I remembered, and loved taking it up the ass, too. A+!
Originally Posted by Anona123
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 12:43 #14945Senior Member

Posts: 1190The motor lodge or whatever?
Originally Posted by Rafa2020
[View Original Post]
Looks like a nice piece of ass.
You did qv or longer?
-
02-11-22 12:33 #14944Senior Member

Posts: 67Sheri Manassas
This one is not for everyone. She is short, old, and saggy but has an extremely tight V. She is staying at a long term hotel in Manassas near 66 and 234. QV was. 8 BBBJ was very good. Asked if I prefer BBFS and I declined and got a hat put on. Dogged in Doggie for about 10 then flipped to mish a few minutes. Then off with the hat for BBBJ and CIM / swallow for the finish. She is quiet and shy and presses back hard on you to bang harder. If you can get passed age and looks then this could be fun for some. Box is smooth and tight.
I don't have a link but have her email. PM if interested.
-
02-11-22 11:35 #14943Senior Member

Posts: 37Alexis
Contacted and she responded by text with typical question about race, age, and LE. Couldn't find any reviews about her. Anyone sample her yet, before I pull the trigger myself?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-0667/44044670
-
02-11-22 10:21 #14942Senior Member

Posts: 34Elite
Elite took the roster off the site. Wonder if they got a visit from unc LEO at that apartment complex. Any Intel on here?
-
02-11-22 09:30 #14941Senior Member

Posts: 41Looks very close to a young lady I dreamt with in same Falls Church hotel last year. Allowed DATY and the view from the back was surreal. Buck 20 all in.
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 00:33 #14940Senior Member

Posts: 1190Accurate?
Seen her post a few times and intrigued.
Last time there was 1 review on it.
Wanted to see if anybody here has tested the waters with this one.
Looks great if pics are accurate.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/74967644
-
02-11-22 00:02 #14939Regular Member

Posts: 1Japanese
Looking for Japanese women. When I go to Moon palace only Chinese. Anyone have any links or numbers. Thanks for all the info here.
-
02-10-22 23:51 #14938Regular Member

Posts: 4Oh thanks!
Originally Posted by JackGolfer53
[View Original Post]
This might belong in the massage section, but I saw Kendal tonight for nuru (first time). Definitely exceeded my expectations, especially for the donation amount. I have a hairy chest so was unsure about trying nuru but lots of hot oil was used LOL. Back and front, a different but amazing sensation. Full b2 b, hands roaming where you like, cameltoe slide, ass in my face, etc. Many other positions but those were my favorite. She was enthusiastic and responsive to requests, lots of edging. Showered together after. No FS, but HE ending was a lot of fun and hope to repeat soon. Of course YMMV but being a gentleman probably goes a long way.
-
02-10-22 21:27 #14937Senior Member

Posts: 812Tina
Thanks for the responses guys. Am not sure why these Asian ads never have their their real photo but a poor boob job explains this one.
Originally Posted by Finn3311
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by YoyoSuper8
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:55 #14936Senior Member

Posts: 124She is back and is on Eros DC with a different phone number - 5714480XXX.
Originally Posted by B1044
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 16:46 #14935Regular Member

Posts: 4Tiffany back?
Is this for sure? I'd love to see Tiffany but it looks like an AMP?.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 10:59 #14934Senior Member

Posts: 261Option is BBFSCIP. It's more if you want multiple pops, but the 1 hr "option" is $4.3. Flat rates for all the girls who offer it.
Originally Posted by FsTech69
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 09:50 #14933Senior Member

Posts: 94Depends
I have never taken part of the options but I always ask out of curiosity and to try to negotiate some trips to greece instead of bb. Itseems like its up ti the provider. I've seen it range from $ to $$. BTW MP also has plenty that do it as well. Seems cheaper there.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 09:13 #14932Senior Member

Posts: 631New Asian offerings
Curious who has tried Brown Eye Girls or whatever it is called offering an Option which I assume is BBFS. Looking for details like $? Is it a VIP hour with msog? The milking seems obvious but is that extra? PM me if you want to keep it private.










Reply With Quote






