Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 59499
-
02-10-22 21:52 #46209Senior Member

Posts: 357Yeah I picked that part up
But I can't say I've ever seen a T1 or T2 massage anywhere on Buford hwy. The actual names and locations would help.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 21:21 #46208Senior Member

Posts: 798Like button
A like button would be great!.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 20:24 #46207Senior Member

Posts: 367Admin How About A Like Button
Damn, I wish there was a way to like a comment. I noticed the misspell too.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:52 #46206Senior Member

Posts: 119Sunny
Maybe you are not a familiar face to them? They're very cautious after the bust a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by SpeedySP
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 18:25 #46205Banned Member

Posts: 2410Peachtree Corners LE paid them an unwelcome visit not to long ago, can't blame them for being cautious.
Originally Posted by SpeedySP
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 18:04 #46204Banned Member

Posts: 2410Both are on Buford Hwy.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 18:04 #46203Banned Member

Posts: 2410Luvthis is a reliable source, especially pertaining to Li and Sisi. Only way to find out about Li is to go there yourself, if they know you, you'll be fine.
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 16:26 #46202Senior Member

Posts: 357Little help here
Where is t1 and t2? That's a little too abbreviated for me to follow.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 16:24 #46201Banned Member

Posts: 13634Really? It is / was a brothel in disguise. Any American-operated joint is. The only question is whether it's still operating.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 16:20 #46200Banned Member

Posts: 13634Wow, hadn't heard that one in a long time. I would discreetly rip a quiet tear in said glove and dump a good load into her service receptacle. Been there, done that and still no T-shirt.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 16:19 #46199Senior Member

Posts: 25Yes, I did, but that's what he heard. I don't see official news about the bust yet. So I just want a confirmation if it's for real. Since we know SiSi & Li are owned by the same owner, I also want to know if Li still operate normally or not.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 16:17 #46198Banned Member

Posts: 13634To the SO: "Look, if you understood anything about physics, shifting tetonic plates, tradewinds, and banking maneuvers at Talladega, you wouldn't be asking why the car ended up at the massage parlor. Sell the Gucci bag so I can get a tune-up, new tires for the jalopy and a tit fuck with Alice!
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
OK, you may end up in divorce court, but at least it's worth a try.
-
02-10-22 16:16 #46197Regular Member

Posts: 17Downtown AMP
Any place that's downtown or close to the aquarium. I'm going to be in town for a few days and would like a easy sneak off that's close.
-
02-10-22 16:13 #46196Senior Member

Posts: 757Li Massage gave me one a while back. You might want to bring your own glove. She used a food serve plastic glove that wasn't all that comfortable.
Originally Posted by RajSex
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 16:07 #46195Banned Member

Posts: 13634Strange request but you can do that yourself.
Originally Posted by RajSex
[View Original Post]
Prostrate: Lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downward. Good luck!











Reply With Quote





