Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 658 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7736
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    I fucked your Mama last night she called your name.
    Oh, we are getting low now. I guess pathetic losers like you can only get senior citizen discounts vice anyone younger. I take it that you're favorite spot is the Bingo club. Pretty easy isn't it? What's your suggestion for lube? We are curious to know. I guess you don't have to worry about busting inside that crusty hole.

  2. #7735

    Btw

    I hope she wasn't as cold as your's.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    I fucked your Mama last night she called your name.

  3. #7734
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Recap

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    Note that this Patch article is from 10 years ago. Friday Feb 3, 2012. Also Sgt. Guigno retired in 2019.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    That's actually not funny. It's really sad........ citing 2012 publication as supporting evidence.
    Yes it is Sad. My mistake! Another Monger sent me the article, and I looked at the article and saw Thursday, and not the Top of the Article showing the year. My fault for wanting to Post quickly and go to Bed. Very rarely make a Mistake like that, and apologize to the Monger community for it. You get no Apologies, because the rest of that Post stands. You desperately are trying to do anything you can to say that License Inspection Visit never happened. Something that happens almost everyday in this State. If Licenses aren't Valid or in Order, Fines are Paid, Licenses Straightened out, and life moves on. Even a 10 Yr Old Article proves that!

    The only Evidence you offer that nothing happened is "Because you say so". I don't see any proof on your part, that WeiWei's Shop was open Thursday Night, Friday, or Saturday. I was the one that Posted it was Open on Sunday. So much for You helping the Monger Community. Ratting out WeiWei at 1060 wasn't helping the Monger Community either, a Dispicable Thing to do! So far, the one time you offered evidence to back up that you actually visited WeiWei's Shop, you failed miserably. Saying there's no Reception Desk in WeiWei's Shop and no other Girl working there.

    As I see it and I'm sure others will too, I'm still doing better than you! Your Batting Zero!

  4. #7733
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    This is a Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I am a big fan of Michelle going many years back. If she is really looking for her regulars and you actually want to help her simply post the link to her ad. No need for all this "pm me for info". Thanks!
    Any shit like this posted by this Loser is a lie. He contributes nothing and knows nothing.

  5. #7732
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Crazy Cretin banned?

    LMAO.

    Say it ain't so?. I knew there was something missing in here. It's like a dead rat when they just lay there passed out. LMAO. Great going A2, you took out an annoyance that has been like a shit stain up the ass.

    If only you could do the same to that molester Bill the Phony and his duplicate I'd Dumbass this board would be so much better going forward. Mongers have shun these old bastards and could do without them. They're irrelevant and have contributed shit to this community.

    If true, what great news to wake up reading this. A breath of fresh air.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit, I just noticed that unfunny clown CrazyCrouton is banned. Pay attention Billy / Jack. Life is not easy sometimes.

  6. #7731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    I fucked your Mama last night she called your name.
    Are you CrazyCrouton's replacement? Or another degenerate fuck? It's hard to tell at this point. You sure sound imbecilic enough. But you need to post more. Then you will end up being extracted from board exactly the same way as Crazy motherfucker was.

  7. #7730

    Btw

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey crazy I'll shut-posting motherfucker! Fuck you, and fuck you again. Stupid piece of shit you are.
    I fucked your Mama last night she called your name.

  8. #7729
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Lmaooo

    Fucking hilarious, ahahaha.

    Go Andir, Go. Carve this 70 year old loser a new asshole that he so well deserved, that molesting filthy human being piece of shit.

    The board is watching your brilliancy at work against these worthless, irrelevant dunce, cretin and imbeciles who are seniors in their lives but worthless in wisdom compared to you. These guys are in their idiotic prime and why utter stupidity is their caveat of validity.

    The board and real mongers in this community thank you for your effortless fight and service to piss on these shit stains and hopefully they flush down with the rest of the diarrhea you shitted on for them to swallow. In Bill the Phony's case, since he licks toilet seats for a living as part of his convict prison work release term, he'll be happy to lick piss, eat shit and drink vomit as it drains down his throat. Filthy old man this Piece of shit is, worst then dog waste. At least those get picked up by a human hand, Bill the Phony just gets power washed down a sewer not to be touched so he doesn't contaminate the human flesh as he is toxic waste.

    Let me not interrupt and watch you continue your work, ahahah, we love it.

    Go Andir, Go. Shit on these Frauds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Don't cry, little imbecile Billy / Jack. Everything is going to be OK. Just ask your doctor to switch from haloperidol to a more efficient modern drug.

    Asian is a talented guy. I wish I could write like him.

  9. #7728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    CrazyCrouton no more

    Oh shit, I just noticed that unfunny clown CrazyCrouton is banned. Pay attention Billy / Jack. Life is not easy sometimes.

  10. #7727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    No need to wish, you do write like him because you are him. I know its hard to follow along but try and keep up.

    You are Cheezefist.

    AsianDumDum is OlGary.

    Cheezefist got rolled into OlGary.

    That makes you AsianDumDum. See that wasn't so hard, was it?

    Its not like its the first time your handles have talked to themselves, hell its not even the tenth. With hundreds of handles you support and argue with your own handles all the time. Its kind of fucked, you have serious fucking problems you degenerate.
    Well, speaking of problems. You made up a story about the WW's place inspection accusing me of being like what, an FBI informant? Jack, it's not going to end well for you. I am talking about your extreme stupidity, combined with the mental health issues. Please, keep going after Asian. It will be fun to see what happens eventually.

  11. #7726

    No need

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Asian is a talented guy. I wish I could write like him.
    No need to wish, you do write like him because you are him. I know its hard to follow along but try and keep up.

    You are Cheezefist.

    AsianDumDum is OlGary.

    Cheezefist got rolled into OlGary.

    That makes you AsianDumDum. See that wasn't so hard, was it?

    Its not like its the first time your handles have talked to themselves, hell its not even the tenth. With hundreds of handles you support and argue with your own handles all the time. Its kind of fucked, you have serious fucking problems you degenerate.

  12. #7725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Well it's about time! I actually got a Chuckle reading your Post! Good One! LOL.
    Hey imbecile! Inspection, you say. 2 detectives you say. LOL! The bullshit spewing sack of shit you are.

  13. #7724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    Who the fuck is Jack? You cock lover fat ass *****- I am Johnglobalcorp the master of this universe. You suck up shit. I know you can't move because you're too fat but please take a break.
    Hey crazy I'll shut-posting motherfucker! Fuck you, and fuck you again. Stupid piece of shit you are.

  14. #7723
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    First Time for Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by ActiveMan  [View Original Post]
    Watch out Wiseass, we have another wannabe Inspector Gadget here. I think you need to up your game.
    Well it's about time! I actually got a Chuckle reading your Post! Good One! LOL.

  15. #7722

    Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    The retards that would be Billy / Jack, WiseAss (probably also Jack), Global John (probably also Jack) are in a panic mode, trying to minimize the damage done by the WiseAss' "evidence", consisting of a link to the 10 year-old publication. Well, Jack, I always knew that you are not very bright. But I couldn't ever imagine you are That stupid.

    Hey WiseAss (still think it's the urine-loving Jack. But I may be wrong), it was a different WeiWei at 1060. You really have no idea who WeiWei is, do you?.
    Who the fuck is Jack? You cock lover fat ass *****- I am Johnglobalcorp the master of this universe. You suck up shit. I know you can't move because you're too fat but please take a break.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape