Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3329

    White vs. Heri

    Quote Originally Posted by ChikaPow  [View Original Post]
    Hello boys. I will be in OC for a weekend in 2 weeks. Can anyone help me choose between ca-kdolls White and Heri? I live in LA and this booker has always been solid. Would like to know similarities / differences between the two when it come to looks, age, service. Thanks!.
    Big fan of Heri, so I'm a bit biased.

    White is skinnier and taller, seems a bit older, but lighting and makeup is probably a good disguise.

    Heri has that slutty look that others keep mentioning and I love it. Right from opening the door to the shower to the bed is a super hot experience. I've seen her multiple times so I've grown accustomed to her style. I always leave happy when I see her.

    That being said, I've seen White once and I've tried forever to see her since I've heard such great things about her. She is good, but just not the same as the expectations and reality I get with Heri. Her English is better and she does do some of the GFE better (sometimes Heri seems to just walk off and do her own thing in between showering and dressing etc), but as always YMMV.

  2. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    Going by what you are seeing compared to what I see, it doesn't seem like you're whitelisted. Send MilkAndHoney a message and the pictures will change.
    I did message them and they sent me the full menu of girls. None of those generic Kgirl Photoshops resemble that girl, so just curious if anyone knows if she's one of them.

  3. #3327

    White vs Heri

    I would say both are mid 30's. Both will get their tongue in your back door. I would say both have a pretty nice body. White is a little taller and a little more to the slender side and I would personally give her the edge in looks. Both offer great service, but I think Heri goes above and beyond the one time I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChikaPow  [View Original Post]
    Hello boys. I will be in OC for a weekend in 2 weeks. Can anyone help me choose between ca-kdolls White and Heri? I live in LA and this booker has always been solid. Would like to know similarities / differences between the two when it come to looks, age, service. Thanks!.

  4. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    For the photos of the two (one?) girls for MilkandHoney, are they real photos of girls that work there or just some random representation? They don't look like any of the standard Asian Photoshop pics of the others they messaged me.
    Going by what you are seeing compared to what I see, it doesn't seem like you're whitelisted. Send MilkAndHoney a message and the pictures will change.

  5. #3325

    White vs. Heri

    Hello boys. I will be in OC for a weekend in 2 weeks. Can anyone help me choose between ca-kdolls White and Heri? I live in LA and this booker has always been solid. Would like to know similarities / differences between the two when it come to looks, age, service. Thanks!.

  6. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Yoomi pics might be a good representation but it was so long since I saw her as Bani. I also remember seeing Jiyoo pics before. It's best not to expect the girls in the pics. I had a memorable time with Yoomi / Bani. She was attractive enough with a slender body type similar to pics.
    Reading it again, my dumb post had poor wording.

    I mean these ones. If this girl (s) is any of the ones working that the account messages you, I'm super down to see her / them:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 22-46-17 HX - MilkAndHoney's Photos.png‎  

  7. #3323
    Yoomi pics might be a good representation but it was so long since I saw her as Bani. I also remember seeing Jiyoo pics before. It's best not to expect the girls in the pics. I had a memorable time with Yoomi / Bani. She was attractive enough with a slender body type similar to pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    For the photos of the two (one?) girls for MilkandHoney, are they real photos of girls that work there or just some random representation? They don't look like any of the standard Asian Photoshop pics of the others they messaged me.

  8. #3322
    For the photos of the two (one?) girls for MilkandHoney, are they real photos of girls that work there or just some random representation? They don't look like any of the standard Asian Photoshop pics of the others they messaged me.

  9. #3321
    Quote Originally Posted by XFireman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Eva at this agency? I know they are all Thai, surprised nothings been mentioned by this place.
    I have had some real duds of Thai from this agency. Last time I saw someone decent was Melena which was fun but I think is independent or different agency now. If you want great GFE Thai go see Kimberly or Bella. Kimberly is here until Sunday and Bella will be here soon.

  10. #3320

    Heavenonearth69

    Anyone have experience with Eva at this agency? I know they are all Thai, surprised nothings been mentioned by this place.

  11. #3319

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoKiller  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, forgot the link https://www.fantasycometrue.club. Or Min-cCassyExotic on HX.
    Hi there,

    May we know the password to the website?.

    Is the website same provider as Min-ClassyExotic in HX?.

    Thank you.

  12. #3318
    Who are the HYAs of OC? Looks like Subi retired. I just tried Ruby from Kdolls, who was much older than her photos would lead me to believe. Girls that actually look as young as they do in their photos?.

  13. #3317
    Quote Originally Posted by Miker2134  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys.

    Anybody have any intel on Marie with LA K-Angels? Saw her on their site and am kind of interested in checking her out, but I wanted to know if someone had already taken a shot with her. Any info would be helpful.
    No however if them are some real pics I am all in with ya.

  14. #3316

    LA K-Angels Marie

    Hey boys.

    Anybody have any intel on Marie with LA K-Angels? Saw her on their site and am kind of interested in checking her out, but I wanted to know if someone had already taken a shot with her. Any info would be helpful.

  15. #3315
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDtoLaunch  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any lead as I am also waiting for the breadcrumbs from the high rolling monger bro's who claim to be in the known 'cept. But if you don't already know, Yoco, a known provider in LA offers a quasi soap experience esp for those who seek golden shower. Folks claim she is Korean who's had the J soap background. I couldn't tell from those JAV moans. Setup in the shower, an array of vibrators on the dresser, and some special vibrator prostate mssg. A bit embarrassed to lost my mojo just in P2 P w her grinding at a repeat visit few years back; it was like a buddy describing how a soap woman in Japan "slayed" him who was supposed to be the machine gun "punisher. ".
    Remember that monger "One a Day"? He knew a JDM worker that worked at an exclusive C-org and because of that he was allowed to book. He blew that place up and annoyed the C-org. He has since disappeared. High-end C-org don't want your money nor the attention, they don't even bother advertising in English. Your best bet is to start with the lower to mid-end C-orgs that advertises in English and built your network that way. The link I provided advertises in English and has a JDM so get busy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape