Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 736 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8238

    Fiona

    Found Fiona this morning. Short, bright colored hair. She was spoken about here for a bit, I believe some though she was a guy. Nice girl, quiet, did what I asked and reasonable in pricing. I enjoyed my morning before work. Streets were empty for a bit early this morning until I found her. Be safe.

  2. #8237
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I had her a couple of years ago. She's nothing to write home about. Fucked her for $20 rushed. She has an attitude that turned me off for good with her.
    Read my previous posts, I wrote about her recently. She's awful. Saw her at the drive-up at McDonald's and asked for money and / or food, wouldn't go to your spots and she's always out. I saw her two days ago, she was bundled up, couldn't tell who it was. I rolled my windows down and told her to take her hood off and it's her. I said "goodbye Maria". Sounds cold. But, you don't want to pick her up.

  3. #8236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Was having dinner there one night this week in my car. Car running, windows up, doors locked. This lady talked about here recently, Maria, approached my window and basically barked," you have two dollars for me Papi?" I ignored her and kept eating. She gave me a mean, dirty look and sauntered off. If she is a working girl, she seems rough, more like a trick than treat plus was only a 4 or 5 on a SW scale in my opinion. I will never scoop her, you do as you like.
    I had her a couple of years ago. She's nothing to write home about. Fucked her for $20 rushed. She has an attitude that turned me off for good with her.

  4. #8235
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Only 2 Numbers, LOL. You might want to confirm them first. As I posted, she went through 5 numbers with me before I gave up and then Covid hit and she became scarce on the track, due to PUA checks. As a Note, I've always called her Sharla. Same Girl though. Anyone that's picked her up would know that. Only girl who sits on her stoop on Dot Ave. She does give a really Good BBBJTCWS and reasonably priced.
    Dude. I stopped taking numbers. They continue to either have their phones stolen, lost or cut off. Can't reach them when you want them, they call at the wrong time or call too often. The worst is when they call from a new number and you have to figure out which girl it is. LOL. I just pick them up if their out.

  5. #8234

    Shara

    Forty for nude bbbjcimws, play with tits and kitty okay. Tits flat anyway, very small a's.

  6. #8233
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Only 2 Numbers, LOL. You might want to confirm them first. As I posted, she went through 5 numbers with me before I gave up and then Covid hit and she became scarce on the track, due to PUA checks. As a Note, I've always called her Sharla. Same Girl though. Anyone that's picked her up would know that. Only girl who sits on her stoop on Dot Ave. She does give a really Good BBBJTCWS and reasonably priced.
    Thanks, Sightings have been few and far between, but I saw her last week. I'll have to make time to try and find her again. I haven't picked her up in a couple years but when I did she was always a pleasure.

  7. #8232
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Shara (Sharla)

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Have two numbers. It's going to take a heck of a lot from anyone who wants them, so bring on the offers.
    Only 2 Numbers, LOL. You might want to confirm them first. As I posted, she went through 5 numbers with me before I gave up and then Covid hit and she became scarce on the track, due to PUA checks. As a Note, I've always called her Sharla. Same Girl though. Anyone that's picked her up would know that. Only girl who sits on her stoop on Dot Ave. She does give a really Good BBBJTCWS and reasonably priced.

  8. #8231
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    It's actually New Market Square.

    Nubian Square (formally Dudley Square) is in Roxbury.
    I made a mistake.

    Thanks for correcting that!

  9. #8230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Next to boston medical center.

    You will see a couple big gas stations and a mcdonalds.
    It's actually New Market Square.

    Nubian Square (formally Dudley Square) is in Roxbury.

  10. #8229
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Which is it

    You always get the names wrong. A little more accuracy would help. And the details have been disputed that she's had the same number and not 5 different ones like you said.

    We need better info if we're going to pick her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Good Luck with that! I can only think of one Guy here, that would have her number. When I saw her regularly a few years ago, she went through 5 Phones and 5 numbers in like 1 1/2 years. Last few times I've scooped her, she's had a Small Tablet. Last time I saw her, she was walking with big earmuffs. I posted on her sighting.

    Best thing you should have done was a quick beep, turn right at the next street, and wait for her around the corner. That's what I've done, if she out on the stoop and I want to scoop. She is not out often at night, not sure about early mornings. So best to make the attempt when you see her.

  11. #8228

    Sharas old numbers, can't confirm if current, but. Still.

    Have two numbers. It's going to take a heck of a lot from anyone who wants them, so bring on the offers.

  12. #8227

    Nubian market square

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    What does NMS mean?

    Thanks CM.
    Next to boston medical center.

    You will see a couple big gas stations and a mcdonalds.

  13. #8226

    What does NMS mean?

    What does NMS mean?

    Thanks CM.

  14. #8225

    Maria at Mc D's NMS

    Was having dinner there one night this week in my car. Car running, windows up, doors locked. This lady talked about here recently, Maria, approached my window and basically barked," you have two dollars for me Papi?" I ignored her and kept eating. She gave me a mean, dirty look and sauntered off. If she is a working girl, she seems rough, more like a trick than treat plus was only a 4 or 5 on a SW scale in my opinion. I will never scoop her, you do as you like.

  15. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Had good luck the past couple of days. Day 1, found Tina, BSW, tall with a nice huge ass! Seen her before and had great service. No drama, just fun. Day 2, found a WSW, didn't get her name. But, I also seen her before. Short, blonde with curly hair, makeup. She was awesome as well. No drama, just fun.

    Saw Maria on the corner, which is a tall HSW. Seen her once a month ago and never again will I pick her up. She says Papi a lot, took me to the trucking area and refuses to go anywhere else. Gave me rushed service and just didn't enjoy her company. She hangs out at the drive-up at McDonalds, asking for money and / or food.

    Very limited lately. But, the girl from Day 2, told me that everyone is in motels, pretty much all over the place. They can come and go as they please. But, have to report back everyday.

    Be safe with this weather.
    Tina is great. I think it's the same Tina that I saw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape