Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 10958
-
02-15-22 05:44 #6383Senior Member

Posts: 349What was the infraction? What are the limits; do / no do?
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 01:46 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 157Just make a new account, dispute the charge with your CC and use a different card and email address.
Originally Posted by RandomChance72
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 23:08 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 3853No. It's useless to argue. Just open a new account with another email.
Originally Posted by RandomChance72
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:56 #6380Senior Member

Posts: 77Banned
Any of you guys got around being banned by SA? I already tried pleading ignorance and asking for a second try but didn't work.
-
02-13-22 23:39 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 27This is the link:
Originally Posted by TopDog69
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-42123ba3c649
-
02-13-22 17:16 #6378Senior Member

Posts: 574Small world. I just finished a conversation with her where she agreed to $200 allowance, but the deal fell apart over hosting, which I cannot do.
Originally Posted by Rjm4181
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 17:13 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 574That's a link to your messages (the conversation with that user).
Originally Posted by TopDog69
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 15:59 #6376Senior Member

Posts: 203VDay Promo Code
I think everyone is getting this offer but 25% off with code VDAY22 B25. Enjoy!
Also I just had a field day in Miami using SA to find some dates. The talent was off the hook. Filtered out the pros by doing a few coffee dates. It didn't hurt that I had a premium room at a gorgeous hotel on the beach. Having them meet me at a Tiki bar and then charming them to my room worked great. Most of the civilians were cool With 300-400 or a shopping trip / gift certificates. A couple of bombshells wanted 1000 so I just kept it to lunch and drinks.
-
02-13-22 15:10 #6375Senior Member

Posts: 123Daddy's Girl
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-6589ff737a1f
I was in town looking for a date, and I guess she saw me on there and contacted me first. She goes by Lexi and was very fast to try and set something up, even though it was hard for us to find a table anywhere. After a few hours she shows up at the hotel, I should have just said "I forgot my whaling harpoon" and left her there; much bigger than the pictures. However we go out to eat after trying a few restaurants that were full. And of course she milks it for all she can, which is fine it I'm with a good looking girl, but she is not. Get back to the room and she disrobes, then immediately throws out a rubber on the bed. Eh, I knew it wasn't going to happen then. We talk about allowance and go with 3 bills, entirely to much and probably my worst experience on SA, mostly due to my own apathy. Her big ass then tries to get me hard, covered EVERYTHING, it's not happening. I tell her that and send her on her way. Sorry guys, in this case I know I'm the reason these girls get away with that shit, I'll try to do better.
Also made the mistake of giving Bekky my number. However, I'd have been better off with her. But she just hounds the shit out of you to meet and even in her pictures looks kind of dirty and addicted. I couldn't do it.
-
02-13-22 13:28 #6374Senior Member

Posts: 29Vegas
Yes, been to Vegas a few times in the last 12 months, a couple of dozen times in the last decade. It is ridiculously easy to meet SA women there. 400-800 is pretty much the sweet spot for girl-next-door college non-pro non-stripper types. I know that price range is way above the usasexguide consensus, but the supply of horny men constantly churning through that town pushes the market up. I've never been there, looking for SA fun, and not had company in my room. Start messaging 2 or 3 days before you go, Amy sooner and it can go stale fast, and you'll have so many choices you might regret committing early.
Originally Posted by SportsGuyRed
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 22:11 #6373Senior Member

Posts: 27Nina Nasty
https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-9d22fa8bcf98
Any intel on this one? Thanks.
-
02-12-22 19:01 #6372Regular Member

Posts: 10SA in Vegas
Anyone been to Vegas in the last 6-9 months and use SA?
I have a trip next month to Vegas and plan on setting up 4-5 dates with SA.
I can trade info for Worcester, Boston, NYC, and Miami.
-
02-11-22 16:19 #6371Senior Member

Posts: 574Out of nowhere Helen, Wisemiss, texted me today. I reminded her of who I was and what she'd quoted for an allowance.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 07:11 #6370Senior Member

Posts: 176Yes she is as of few days ago.
Originally Posted by AZNMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 00:07 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 57Is the "Gradstudent" still on Seeking?
Originally Posted by Javazer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




