Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 24707
-
02-11-22 06:51 #18782Regular Member

Posts: 16No not really other than she is blonde. But she is still good looking and in great shape IMO.
Originally Posted by MrGozinya
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 22:39 #18781Regular Member

Posts: 13No Prolux girl looks like their pic. But all have been relatively cute or hot IMO. Well. Except for Katie, that's really her.
Originally Posted by MrGozinya
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 20:07 #18780Senior Member

Posts: 363Info on this group?
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/258592
Search of number and or her name reveals no hits. Any info? Thanks.
-
02-10-22 16:23 #18779Regular Member

Posts: 16Classic massage
Classic on Olive is back in play. I was there last week. Good massage and I left happy.
-
02-09-22 23:34 #18778Senior Member

Posts: 116Brea
Does Brea look anything like pics listed?.
Originally Posted by KM5000
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 19:15 #18777Regular Member

Posts: 13I want to apologize on the Brea subject. I was actually referring to Bre, the smoking hot black chick that works out of Clayton, Brentwood and the west end. She took forever to get me into the building and the room looked like a Domino's Dumpster fire. I actually love Prolux Brea. Such a little firecracker with a hot bod for an older chick and a really tasty little package. Big fan. I accidentally left her off my list along with a few others.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 18:41 #18776Senior Member

Posts: 687List
I agree your list was pretty good and should save a lot of questions about the providers on there for a little while. However I was surprised about your assessment of Brea. I haven't seen her in a little bit, but her place was never messy during my visits. She must have been having a bad day during your visit. You were spot on about Kiyah. I was parked in front of her place and she was in there and I still had to wait a while before she was ready.
Originally Posted by KM5000
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 14:55 #18775Senior Member

Posts: 156Got the same text from a 571 area code defiantly a SCAM, I do wonder how they got my #?
Originally Posted by LknAss
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 14:02 #18774Regular Member

Posts: 13Appreciate the nod. I'll try to report a little more often and not bombard you guys with an encyclopedia like that. Good luck boys!.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 13:19 #18773Senior Member

Posts: 103Scam
Yes I have received texts referring me to this site also. You are asked on the site to pay for a video of her to "prove you are not a cop". Uh yeah right. Paying for a video is not illegal and proves nothing except now you are out money and have not even met her yet. Never, ever, pay money upfront by any cashapps or Venmo. You will get ghosted after making a payment. The "providers" are not even in St. Louis and are out of State or even out of the Country.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 11:07 #18772Senior Member

Posts: 1744The KM5000 List
Probably the best guide I have seen here in a few years. Thank you sir! Newbies, KM answered a month's worth of questions for you. Save as a reference.
-
02-09-22 11:04 #18771Senior Member

Posts: 1744Q about Pro Lux
Pro Lux as a service has been written about many times. I think I have done it two or three times. In the upper right hand of the screen is Search Thread. Search for Pro, Pro Lux, and / or Prolux.
Originally Posted by Jjjjcccchhhh
[View Original Post]
In two sentences. Very liable and on time. Solid handshake every time. Third sentence. Search each girl.
-
02-09-22 09:46 #18770Regular Member

Posts: 13I left a few off as I was just riffing off the top of my head. Yes, seen Abby about 3-4 times over the last few years. She's all biz and conspiracy. She gives a good rub and she's definitely hot. Someone posted about head being on the table a few weeks ago but I've never seen it. She balks when you try to touch her little package through her panties so I'd be surprised if there was any more. BUT you never know. She's got a real beef with the Bosnians LOL. I mean. At least it's entertainment.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 08:52 #18769Senior Member

Posts: 249Abbey James
So you haven't seen conspiracy theory Abbey or just didn't include her in your honor roll of providers? Which by the way is one of the better lists I've seen so thank you for that. Abbey is very pretty girl with a very nice body but BJ had never been in the table as far as I can tell. She just won't shut up about the mafia and cartels while she is stroking. It's very difficult to stay in the mood.
Originally Posted by KM5000
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 08:36 #18768Senior Member

Posts: 88Thank you. Her performance is great but the look is not. She needs to lower her rates but like I said quality performance and good incall. Definitely someone to visit.
Originally Posted by LeaveIt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





