Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 26927
-
02-11-22 15:35 #18242Senior Member

Posts: 468Pregnant
Chaba not pregnant just a bit fat. Friendly though.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 16:26 #18241Senior Member

Posts: 140Chaba was a great visit
Finally busted my monger cherry in Chicago. Saw Shaba (Chaba), a Thai MILF near Rosemont: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...shaba/43985370 and she did not disappoint. Easy set up over text, secure home near Rosemont, half hour for 200, BBBJ and cfs (mish, RCG). She was really nice, easy going, and met me at the door all dolled up and in a silk robe. She was not a clock watcher and a good actress; although I like to think I actually took her to cumtown twice. She does look like her pics but she may be pregnant? I hope so because it made it so much dirtier in my twisted mind. Anyhow, fantastic real DD cups. She is in her late 30's and more curvey than a spinner but she really got my horn scraped. A Nice tip from reading this forum helped me find her. Thanks Chicago!
-
02-10-22 13:43 #18240Senior Member

Posts: 151Anyone see this one? "Aspiring XXX Star"
Seems like fun, wondering if anyone has had a dream with this broad yet? Thinking about TOFTT but figured I'd ask first.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74987161
-
02-10-22 13:28 #18239Senior Member

Posts: 532Is it this Pepper chick?
Originally Posted by Gitty
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/74971337
-
02-10-22 09:29 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 1264What were the side streets this event took place?
Originally Posted by Gitty
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 21:35 #18237Senior Member

Posts: 69I forgot to add a link. Sorry about that. The ad is down now but they advertised on 40 up with the location of Foster and Damen.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 21:30 #18236Senior Member

Posts: 65Mariah Colombiana?.
Originally Posted by Buster889
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 20:03 #18235Senior Member

Posts: 31Anyone seen Mariah lately?. She wanted me to send a selfie through text. Didn't feel good about that. She wouldn't accept one through Snapchat either.
-
02-09-22 16:05 #18234Senior Member

Posts: 218Are we playing "Name that Escort"?
I can name that escort in two pumps. Just kidding but a little help with who this is would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Gitty
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 15:46 #18233Senior Member

Posts: 69Waste of time
150 for hh. Works out of a basement apartment. I show up and call. She tells me to wait so I do. She comes out 5 minutes later and starts shouting and asking me why I was standing out there.
The apartment reeked of weed. She had on some red lingerie which was pretty sexy. She starts with a BBJ which was awful. We then go to missionary. Her fake moaning and horrible attempt at dirty talk killed my boner. We switched to doggy and that's when it got even worse.
Her huge ass was pushing me back and she started to yell about how I needed to back up. Her rudeness was a total turnoff. She said it a few more times and I said it wasn't going to work. Stay away.
-
02-09-22 15:00 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 1172PghTraveler, clean out some PMs
PghTraveler, clean out some PMs.
-
02-08-22 20:15 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 1172Lisa in Lansing is available
Lisa in Lansing is available.
No, I'm not her "manager" 🤣
She can't post now, but is available, see here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5631515
-
02-08-22 18:08 #18230Senior Member

Posts: 216Go see her!
Lilly is a sweetheart. GFE and eager to please. She has a pretty face too. Takes a little bit to break the ice and get comfortable with you though.
Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 15:20 #18229Senior Member

Posts: 337Missy?
Has anyone seen her?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/74840867
Tired of what's out there and just looking for something different.
If so, looks, $ damage, location?
Thanks in advance.
-
02-07-22 17:54 #18228Senior Member

Posts: 62Milf
Body looks good but how was the face? Legitimately attractive or just decent enough?
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




