Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 1079 1579 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18249

    Other site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jqatkins  [View Original Post]
    According to the reports on the other site, she is full service GFE. BBBJ, DATY, and CFS included.
    I don't keep up very well. What is the other site?

  2. #18248
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is.

  3. #18247

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    My apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. But.. There really doesn't appear to be a category for Body Rub + Services.

    I came across this woman's post:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/269959

    And found her very interesting and obviously pretty. Checked the other site and there were positive things said.

    My questions to this group are:

    1. When I contacted her, she indicated for screening she needed a pic of my Id with my face in the same pic + name + age + occupation-seemed a pretty deep dive with the selfie + Id. Is she trustworthy with this info??

    2. How far will she go?? I don't want to go through this much bullshit and not get what I enjoy (daty, dato, BBBJ / c just + cfs) for at $450-500 at most.

    Thanks!
    According to the reports on the other site, she is full service GFE. BBBJ, DATY, and CFS included.

  4. #18246
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    My apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. But.. There really doesn't appear to be a category for Body Rub + Services.

    I came across this woman's post:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/269959

    And found her very interesting and obviously pretty. Checked the other site and there were positive things said.

    My questions to this group are:

    1. When I contacted her, she indicated for screening she needed a pic of my Id with my face in the same pic + name + age + occupation-seemed a pretty deep dive with the selfie + Id. Is she trustworthy with this info??

    2. How far will she go?? I don't want to go through this much bullshit and not get what I enjoy (daty, dato, BBBJ / c just + cfs) for at $450-500 at most.

    Thanks!
    She is real and those are her pictures. I've been seeing her for a few years now. Her price range is going to be a couple hundred more than your max though. I do highly recommend her, to me it's worth it.

  5. #18245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    My apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. But.. There really doesn't appear to be a category for Body Rub + Services.

    I came across this woman's post:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/269959

    And found her very interesting and obviously pretty. Checked the other site and there were positive things said.

    My questions to this group are:

    1. When I contacted her, she indicated for screening she needed a pic of my Id with my face in the same pic + name + age + occupation-seemed a pretty deep dive with the selfie + Id. Is she trustworthy with this info??

    2. How far will she go?? I don't want to go through this much bullshit and not get what I enjoy (daty, dato, BBBJ / c just + cfs) for at $450-500 at most.

    Thanks!
    My understanding is that she is legit and worth a visit, however I have not seen her due to her verification policy. She was off the grid for a while, but if you look back over the last 2 years, you may find some good reviews on her. She has solid review on TER between 2020 and 2021. Expect to pay more for FS.

  6. #18244

    Anna

    My apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. But.. There really doesn't appear to be a category for Body Rub + Services.

    I came across this woman's post:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/269959

    And found her very interesting and obviously pretty. Checked the other site and there were positive things said.

    My questions to this group are:

    1. When I contacted her, she indicated for screening she needed a pic of my Id with my face in the same pic + name + age + occupation——-seemed a pretty deep dive with the selfie + Id. Is she trustworthy with this info??

    2. How far will she go?? I don't want to go through this much bullshit and not get what I enjoy (daty, dato, BBBJ / c just + cfs) for at $450-500 at most.

    Thanks!

  7. #18243

    Escorts Question

    I am a little tired of the AMPs so was thinking about branching out. I am super uncomfortable with the idea of "screening" that so many of these women say they require. So, do any of you actually give real phone numbers, real names, real I'd or real social media to get in to see them?. Or is it more of a scare tactic?. Because, no flipping way am I giving some WG my personal info and a shot at all the damage they could cause in life.

  8. #18242

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    Finally busted my monger cherry in Chicago. Saw Shaba (Chaba), a Thai MILF…She does look like her pics but she may be pregnant? I hope so because it made it so much dirtier in my twisted mind. Anyhow, fantastic real DD cups. She is in her late 30's and more curvey than a spinner…
    Chaba not pregnant just a bit fat. Friendly though.

  9. #18241

    Chaba was a great visit

    Finally busted my monger cherry in Chicago. Saw Shaba (Chaba), a Thai MILF near Rosemont: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...shaba/43985370 and she did not disappoint. Easy set up over text, secure home near Rosemont, half hour for 200, BBBJ and cfs (mish, RCG). She was really nice, easy going, and met me at the door all dolled up and in a silk robe. She was not a clock watcher and a good actress; although I like to think I actually took her to cumtown twice. She does look like her pics but she may be pregnant? I hope so because it made it so much dirtier in my twisted mind. Anyhow, fantastic real DD cups. She is in her late 30's and more curvey than a spinner but she really got my horn scraped. A Nice tip from reading this forum helped me find her. Thanks Chicago!

  10. #18240

    Anyone see this one? "Aspiring XXX Star"

    Seems like fun, wondering if anyone has had a dream with this broad yet? Thinking about TOFTT but figured I'd ask first.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74987161

  11. #18239
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitty  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to add a link. Sorry about that. The ad is down now but they advertised on 40 up with the location of Foster and Damen.
    Is it this Pepper chick?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/74971337

  12. #18238
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitty  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to add a link. Sorry about that. The ad is down now but they advertised on 40 up with the location of Foster and Damen.
    What were the side streets this event took place?

  13. #18237
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I can name that escort in two pumps. Just kidding but a little help with who this is would be appreciated.
    I forgot to add a link. Sorry about that. The ad is down now but they advertised on 40 up with the location of Foster and Damen.

  14. #18236
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster889  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mariah lately?. She wanted me to send a selfie through text. Didn't feel good about that. She wouldn't accept one through Snapchat either.
    Mariah Colombiana?.

  15. #18235
    Anyone seen Mariah lately?. She wanted me to send a selfie through text. Didn't feel good about that. She wouldn't accept one through Snapchat either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape