Escort Review: Independent Massage Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5393
-
02-14-22 07:32 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 98Michelle
Has anyone ever got more than HE from Michelle?
-
02-13-22 18:55 #1627Regular Member

Posts: 21Best massage & hand job?
Looking for an actual good massage that ends with a release, not just straight to the point. I've seen Destiny before and she doesn't actually massage, she just goes straight to whatever you want. Fun, but not what I'm looking for. Thanks!.
-
02-12-22 20:42 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone like Del Mar Victoria?
Hey all! To my traveling friends, for anyone who has visited providers in Sacramento, is there anyone there who could compare to Victoria of Del Mar? I wish I was traveling to San Diego so I could see her instead but that wasn't in the cards this time. Thanks for your help! Feel free to PM me too, if that's easier.
-
02-11-22 13:08 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 81Diana
Any one know if Diana still is claiming a boyfriend and keeping her lid on the cookie jar? I so want to get behind that!
-
02-10-22 20:58 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 38I was referring to Izabelli w / the suggesting comment. Looks like she's in Kearny Mesa w / no shower ATM. I'll be back around when she has one.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
I've been wanting to see Bella for a couple of weeks, but she's going to have to wait since the coinflip said Gabi.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 20:31 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 335Bella is in my regular rotation. Her extras are pretty pricey IMO. Put you above the 3 benjamins for just oral. But I enjoy the regular FBSM with her and stick with that.
Originally Posted by MikeGib
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 18:13 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 380Reading quickly
Maybe I read too fast and misread the extras comment. Since you were talking about Bella and posted her ad I thought you meant her, but in a reread, maybe you meant Izabelli, who is hinting in her ad, but again I can not confirm.
Originally Posted by MikeGib
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 18:10 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 380Bella or Gabi
I'm not sure about "hinting". Her ad directly mentions VIP services. I haven't seen her, so I can't confirm. I've seen Gabi, and to be clear this is a different girl than the Brazilian Gabi that worked in Del Mar / UTC / Sorrento Valley. This Gabi had been in Kearny Mesa, next to the gun range, and now is in PB at her own place with shower available. She has a great body, customarily thicc brazilian ass. Not large, but round and tight. She does nude as advertised. I've not experienced any upgrades beyond the HE ending. She does do a lot of spitting on jr, but for lube and sensuality. Maybe the menu expands working at her own place now, but who knows.
Originally Posted by MikeGib
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 14:42 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 38Pt loma Bella or Brazilian Gabi?
Has anyone seen Bella since she's been in Pt loma? Figured I'd kick the tires again this week since she has a shower now. How much for VIP?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038
Or.
Should I check out Brazilian Gabi in PB? The latest pic batch caught my eye.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/261295
Also, is it just me or is Izabelli strongly hinting at extras nowadays? How much LOL.
-
02-09-22 21:04 #1619Banned Member

Posts: 3075Vianey is so damn hot! Yes, repeat visits with her gets better every time. I love massaging and running my hands all over her body.
Originally Posted by Kwaze
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 20:13 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 101Vianey
So I had a wonderful session with her this morning and she was very much more talkative and aiming to please than my 1st visit, but she remembered me and I believe its because of the repeat that it was actually so much better with her this round, OMG! Her body is thick and tight and she does give an great massage, body slide on both sides titty F and BJ. This was an very good experience and even though.
A little higher $ than the AMPs and agencies I do believe I may have to see her again soon.
Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 14:49 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 240Vianey
A few not so great reviews on RR, hope she's gotten better.
But thanks for the link!.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 08:29 #1616Banned Member

Posts: 3075Viarney
She was running her $180/ hr special yesterday. I hope she offers special more frequently. An extra $ for her VIP is worth every penny.
Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150830
-
02-07-22 22:49 #1615Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks SJava! This is excellent feedback. Not having enough techniques is not good for someone advertising as a FBSM service provider. Unless she's doing lots of slides and some upgrades are included in her advertised price, I would agree it's definitely too pricey for just a HJ ending massage. Yeah the only way junior is being moved in different angles is if he's getting a BJ or a hot girl is riding him. Thanks again bro for your feedback!
Originally Posted by SantaJava
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 19:46 #1614Regular Member

Posts: 18She's still cute but has put on weight, noticeable in the face area. And her photos have heavy instagram filters. Check her twitter for some unblurred face photos. Look for the least flattering ones you can find, and those will be the most accurate. She no longer does that sketchy incall but hosts out of hotels, which might be worse for fbsm, since she won't have a massage table, heated towels, etc. She also doesn't do hhr, but she doesn't have enough technique to go a full hr, so it's expensive for something you'd probably wish would end sooner. I also don't advise you let her freestyle, because she kept pulling my cock in angles that were uncomfortable for me. So yes, she's real and definitely not ugly, but for the price, there are better options.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





