Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 37375
-
02-10-22 08:06 #24100Regular Member

Posts: 1Orlando is on a whole another level, it is amazing the talent there is down there in the AMP scene. King Spa has been my go to place when I visit. Monica is amazing. She is all that Micki in Jackson is in terms of performance, but she has the picture perfect 25 year old tight as hell Asian body.
Originally Posted by CarGuyF599
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 00:17 #24099Senior Member

Posts: 86I agree with you
I agree with you. I would see Hannah at Bella, she has been gone now since November I believe, and she would lean over me and do some DFK while I was playing with her nipples. So it's always a YMMV thing going on at so many places. It must just be the vibes the girls get, which gives them a comfort level to open up a bit.
Originally Posted by Guyneedsfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 22:52 #24098Senior Member

Posts: 137Any new options
Has anyone found a replacement for a provider like old school Faith or Bonita? After Backpage disappeared its like all the independent girls just seemed to vanish.
-
02-09-22 22:37 #24097Senior Member

Posts: 75Ex Saigon Spa employee inquiry.
Curious if anyone has any intel available.
I don't recall her name but she was an Asian that worked at Saigon a couple years ago who then struck out on her own. Prior to the pandemic she had gone back to Canada which is where she was from prior to coming here and working at Saigon. Last update I saw on here was that she was stuck in Canada due to the travel restrictions but had planned on coming back to the Detroit area once things opened back up. Anyone have any updated information?
-
02-09-22 09:27 #24096Regular Member

Posts: 14Shay
Sadly she has gone way downhill. She has put on a lot of weight and the demons that get so many seem to have a hold on her now. Several have posted about paying for videos and getting nothing in return. In her prime she was top notch. Sadly she is a mere shell of her past now.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 00:59 #24095Senior Member

Posts: 254Payton
I did call or text her couple time. Never get a replying from her. The last time I texted probably about a month ago. Let us know if you can get a hold of her. Thank.
Originally Posted by ATeal77
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 23:42 #24094Senior Member

Posts: 105Disagree
I have to laugh at some of the comments. Not sure if its YMMV or alternative motives. I will say Bella is not a full service AMP but I can tell you that I have had bras pulled up and hands down pants. Also at several other places that have been commented on as no under clothes touching.
Originally Posted by Kimha55
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 23:37 #24093Senior Member

Posts: 124Orlando vs Detroit
Yup. Orlando is the place to go for this sort of thing. I've been to MM a year ago and had the same *amazing* dream you did. Went to BO a few years ago and had a great time too, but I hear they have switched their focus away from the A of AMP.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
I lurk the Detroit AMP forums but I haven't seen anything reported here as a must do. Just a steady stream of YMMV and disappointment. Meanwhile the Orlando AMP forums are blowing up daily. I'm a little apprehensive to try the place just north of the airport, but I've eaten at the diner there a few times before I even heard that there was an AMP in the same plaza. Who knew? But the diner is great! Get yourself some Coney Dogs if nothing else.
-
02-08-22 20:28 #24092Senior Member

Posts: 71Payton
Has any of her former regulars heard from her recently? If you don't want to rely openly passive are ok. Received a text form her number recently.
-
02-08-22 17:15 #24091Senior Member

Posts: 80Too bad she doesn't come to the states.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 14:43 #24090Regular Member

Posts: 13Me too! Please if anyone knows where she is let us know. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 12:55 #24089Senior Member

Posts: 60All things being equal.
Who might have the nicest and or biggest Bush?.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 07:32 #24088Regular Member

Posts: 21Lucky Ferndale
Had to try it out. Standard HE top roaming allowed.
-
02-08-22 05:20 #24087Senior Member

Posts: 194I asked if "anyone ever". Which I though was a fair question.
Originally Posted by Kimha55
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 22:50 #24086Senior Member

Posts: 388Popped my AMP cherry here
This was the first AMP I ever went to. Saw Jenny, who without even asking finished with an excellent HJ. I went on to see many other girls there, seeing Sunny the most and she was the most open, but she's been gone for years. She gave me my first Prostate Massage and drove me through the ceiling with awesomeness. I haven’t been there in years since I got a new job. I'm pretty sure its just a standard HJ, but as with most places, YMMV if you put in the time and money. Nice shop. Clean. Big rooms.
Originally Posted by MI-USMC
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






