Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 59504
-
02-09-22 16:23 #46169Banned Member

Posts: 13634I haven't seen Maggie anywhere in years. Guessing she went back to China or to a different city.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 16:10 #46168Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
Did you not read Luvthis' post?.
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 16:08 #46167Banned Member

Posts: 2410Li didn't get busted, Sisi Massage did. What was your "same treatment as before"?.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 16:07 #46166Banned Member

Posts: 13634The one on Buford Drive is called Sun Massage. They have an ad on Rubratings.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 15:41 #46165Senior Member

Posts: 4061Long story short: I drew Alice and got the same treatment as before. It was just real busy and my time got cut short a few minutes because she had another appointment. I guess AliceMania still running wild, well, was running wild, if they got busted. It was a fun experience. Just getting bored with the place.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 09:04 #46164Senior Member

Posts: 45Correction
Sorry, damn autocorrect, Jane was at Jun's, not Jin's-saw it as I was hit upload and was too late stop it. Thanks again brothers!.
-
02-09-22 08:56 #46163Senior Member

Posts: 45Whereabouts
Anyone have intel of location for Jane that used work at Jin's Day Spa of Old Peachtree in Suwanee or Michelle / Maggie that used to work at Pearl-Buford / Starlight-Suwanee?.
-
02-09-22 08:54 #46162Senior Member

Posts: 267Norcross MPs
Going to be in Norcross for business and noticed the abundance of MPs in the area. I've read the board but not getting a vibe of what is the best place to go. Looking for a good massage with potential upgrades. Any recommendations would be appreciated and I would be happy to reciprocate the intel if anyone comes to Charlotte.
-
02-08-22 23:20 #46161Senior Member

Posts: 25Li & SiSi
Can anyone please confirm SiSi got busted true? Does Li still operate normally? Li is not shown up on Google map anymore, what left there when you search Li on googe are their Yelp and outdated FB page. On the other hand, SiSi is still shown up on Google map.
-
02-08-22 22:12 #46160Senior Member

Posts: 73T1 or T2?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
Also what is name of this place? Buford drive /316.
-
02-08-22 22:10 #46159Senior Member

Posts: 73'Rona
I had the 'Rona last summer. Wasn't nearly as much fun.
Originally Posted by LoneHt
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 21:42 #46158Banned Member

Posts: 2410Well now that you mentioned, tell us the details.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 21:06 #46157Banned Member

Posts: 13634Really? A fuckwad couldn't get a HJ at Li? I'm trying not to laugh too hard but.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 19:27 #46156Senior Member

Posts: 798Mr Inch
Mr. Inch is back! Welcome back.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 19:11 #46155Senior Member

Posts: 4061Glad I went to Li this past weekend. I didn't post about it because I've posted enough Li stories. I'd love to see who all got busted and a mugshot of Lily.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






