Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 1110 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14913

    Description?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I've been on a big Tina kick the past few months. Her BBBJ is by far the most amazing. Anyone have some recommendations that are similar to her. She never rushes, DFK, 140 for HH, and her attitude are to hard for me to beat.
    Age on the ad accurate?.

  2. #14912

    Toni. Dumfries / Woodbride

    Noticed her ads for some time and decided to roll the dice. She's slow to reply via text (blames it on the textnow app). Arrived at location. Not a great area. Waited for her to text room number but ended up waiting at least 10 min. Told her I was about to leave and she finally replied.

    Finally made it to her room and should have walked out before stepping in. She is a small girl. Total spinner, which I really like, however her face looks like a hundred miles of bad road. Definitely outdated pics. She definitely has some monkey chasing her and her face is a dead giveaway. Donation was taken care of. Proceeded to get to business. Covered BJ. Meh. Maybe wouldn't have been so bad if she was any good, but at one point I literally thought she nodded off while going down on me. Very mechanical and unenthusiastic. When I was ready, I finished in the bag. Cleaned up and left. Will not repeat. Ever. Avoid at all costs.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...r/677014009288

  3. #14911
    Quote Originally Posted by SumphknFool  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Any insight of visit because she doesn't answer any questions pertaining to activities available on date.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...i/276088346445
    She's really old. Well maybe life makes her look older. Late 50's to early 60's. Sexy little spinner though. The head isn't the best 5/10. Box is snug but looks like Arbys. I've only done qv with her.

  4. #14910

    Delightful Danni

    Has anyone seen her lately? Any insight of visit because she doesn't answer any questions pertaining to activities available on date.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...i/276088346445
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BC707416-7950-4FD1-9AB0-CD9F4A4C5E81.jpg‎   03A90F7E-9508-448F-9F8C-F7C10D657FD7.jpg‎   FA684797-8F2D-4392-9F5F-52C605AE725D.jpg‎   3CCE91E7-E887-4F54-B8C1-DC6DDAD24D01.jpg‎  

  5. #14909

    Kacey is completely unreliable

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Duh, forgot to ask her name, LOL, which she doesn't put in her ad. Met up with her the other day. It was her last day in Springfield, but she says she comes up regularly from the Richmond area. Decent mid-level hotel. Good communications, did ask race and age. As noted, nice spinner body, body pics are spot on. No signs of use, no sign of anyone around. You can never be sure, but there were no calls, interruptions during hh visit. 150 hh, BBBJ was available for extra. Vid friendly. Good visit with nice girl, chatted a bit afterwards. Would repeat when she's back in area.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/743142333004
    Took two weeks to get her to respond to my texts. She said she was available until midnight, so I told her I'd come that night, then she didn't answer texts after 9:00 pm.

    After a few tries of her saying she'd be available at night, she then told me she stops at 8:00. Made an appointment for 6:00; when I got to Springfield she never responded.

  6. #14908
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    ACS Tina or someone else? Got a link?
    ACS Tina. This is the number I always use.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/2681914

  7. #14907

    Acs

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I've been on a big Tina kick the past few months. Her BBBJ is by far the most amazing. Anyone have some recommendations that are similar to her. She never rushes, DFK, 140 for HH, and her attitude are to hard for me to beat.
    ACS Tina or someone else? Got a link?

  8. #14906

    Keeps getting better

    I've been on a big Tina kick the past few months. Her BBBJ is by far the most amazing. Anyone have some recommendations that are similar to her. She never rushes, DFK, 140 for HH, and her attitude are to hard for me to beat.

  9. #14905

    Could This Be The Same Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/236898578963

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/367235564478

    Another poster mentioned getting topped off by these two ladies at the same time. It peaked my interest, so I reached out. I settled for Ms. Brittany but it was definitely on on table to have both.

    I called but had a hard time hearing, shitty reception I guess. Text her what I want and get address. Easy setup, no wait. Text her when arrive, get room # and go up.

    Drop my donation and ask what's all does BBBJ include. Short answer, everything! I fucked her face and sent my load down her throat. In between breaths we took turns smacking my meat on her grill. This women is straight up nasty and I loved every second of it.

    I'll deff be making her a regular.

    100 donation for qv. Also she walks with a limp and looked a little heavier.

    ShadowKnight.
    https://www.xvideos.com/video5533991...pregnate_mommy

  10. #14904

    Kacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She's a slim spinner. Everything was covered. Looks like her pics. Gave a very enthusiastic CBJ and full service. Hit missionary and doggie until she let me finish in her chest. Great time cool girl. Will repeat again. No sign of anyone having around. She's across from the Springfield mall. Short stay for a buck. And I got a little footage.
    Duh, forgot to ask her name, LOL, which she doesn't put in her ad. Met up with her the other day. It was her last day in Springfield, but she says she comes up regularly from the Richmond area. Decent mid-level hotel. Good communications, did ask race and age. As noted, nice spinner body, body pics are spot on. No signs of use, no sign of anyone around. You can never be sure, but there were no calls, interruptions during hh visit. 150 hh, BBBJ was available for extra. Vid friendly. Good visit with nice girl, chatted a bit afterwards. Would repeat when she's back in area.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/743142333004

  11. #14903

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing a number of Bedpage ads that looked appealing for some ladies in Reston. I wanted a bit more than just a quick f and go, and didn't want to go through the whole spa shower, sauna, massage, negotiation, then finally what I wanted. So these ads seemed to appeal to a taking it slow, open to foreplay, no rush. That's what I wanted.

    $3 for an hour. I figured that if I did a spa for $8 and then another $16 then cost wise it was about the same.

    I saw Amy. I think Nadia, and maybe Dalin are at the same place. Also another that I can't recall. Located in Condo complex in Reston.

    Long story short. (actually short story, haha). I wanted to take it slow. She kept trying to get to the final deed. Finally I went with it. Finished. And out in half an hour.

    So, I probably won't venture back to these ladies unless I see a post about one being the GFE they advertised and giving a full hour.

    Just as soon do $16 at a ACS or LCS in the area.
    Is there a link or partial digits for us?

  12. #14902

    Any real escorts?

    Anyone got links to real escorts that have successfully completed service? Seems like their all scams now a days.

  13. #14901

  14. #14900

    Any real links for actual girls that have completed service

    Anyone have actual contacts for girls that actually follow thru with service. Tired of all these games just want to have a good night and get what I pay for. No advances actual meet and get pleasure.

  15. #14899

    Destiny and few other names in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    Can't speak for her current activity, but she was well worth it back in the day. She is more cautious now and has a few more rules.
    Low end tel type provider from her debate. Yes know usage and bf on deck in lots and tel watching. Plenty of reviews on the forum. Clint Eastwood type of reading depending on time of day with her. Disappeared for awhile. Once you she over posting from her. Stay away. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Definitely more a SW type in my eyes and clean stayed dirty as hell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape