Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46156

    Mr Inch

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    T on Buford hwy. Awesome time. The front desk girl / lady. Awesome body, awesome attitude.

    Went also by a spot on Buford drive /316. Had a good time. Young chick. She let me grab a little here and there, she worked hard. Both spots about 50 min massage session with a handy shake for a buck.

    Where to tonight? Will see.
    Mr. Inch is back! Welcome back.

  2. #46155
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I heard that SiSi Massage was busted again. Some arrest including Lily. She also runs Li Massage but SiSi is within Marietta City Limits and thus they are always subject to scrutiny. Has anyone heard if Apple has gone elsewhere? Any other info?
    Glad I went to Li this past weekend. I didn't post about it because I've posted enough Li stories. I'd love to see who all got busted and a mugshot of Lily.

  3. #46154
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigShow  [View Original Post]
    Quick report checked out Lu's recently since I hadn't been in a few years. Old lady mid 40 to 50 leads to room says girl be in a min. 5 min goes by she comes in says girl left I massage. Easy pass for me got up dressed and out. Won't return.

    Seven healing Cartersville.

    New gem in my opinion have been twice one time with Cindy next time didn't get a name. Shower 20 min massage then down to business on the flip. Everything on the menu. All covered. Short girl big b cups not much ass but very cute multiple pos, dropped a ok load in the bag. Both times out the door 2. 2 $ . 8 house the rest tip. Def repeat for me in the area.

    -MrBigShow.
    "Old Lady" at Lu's is gone, two new attractive girls there now, Sophia and Kelly.

  4. #46153
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Ah, now it makes sense. A monger on RM was complaining he didn't get a HJ at Li Massage. He was told they don't do that here. That was probably a first, LOL.
    I saw that too and thought the same thing.

  5. #46152

    SiSi Bust

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I heard that SiSi Massage was busted again. Some arrest including Lily. She also runs Li Massage but SiSi is within Marietta City Limits and thus they are always subject to scrutiny. Has anyone heard if Apple has gone elsewhere? Any other info?
    Ah, now it makes sense. A monger on RM was complaining he didn't get a HJ at Li Massage. He was told they don't do that here. That was probably a first, LOL.

  6. #46151

    PM for details

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    What are you intimating as great service outside of the fantastic massage she provides, anything?.
    PM for details if you'd like more info.

  7. #46150

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    In celebration of the Chinese New Year I decided to treat myself (and the girls) to a 6 hand massage and a table shower. It was knees up, pecs out with all hands on deck because the A's (Anna, Angela, Amy) have it. I tipped them handsomely and was rewarded in spades.
    What was the total damage for your 6 hand massage?.

  8. #46149
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    The same great service if I tip well. Which I did.
    What are you intimating as great service outside of the fantastic massage she provides, anything?.

  9. #46148

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I heard that SiSi Massage was busted again. Some arrest including Lily. She also runs Li Massage but SiSi is within Marietta City Limits and thus they are always subject to scrutiny. Has anyone heard if Apple has gone elsewhere? Any other info?
    Noooooooooo! Leave our hobby alone. I really hope Apple was left alone and that she stays around!.

  10. #46147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gotten FS there? Had an interesting experience a week ago but thinking it's not the norm. Sr. Members with experience PM me.
    Not the norm.

    Angela was fun though. Not young but busty and hot in my book.

    Not sure where Angela or Cindy went.

    I saw Coco there. Nothing exciting but got the job done.

    Sofia not young but if thin and decent tits. She has good tease and massage technique. Doesn't mind otc. If too much touching she try's a technique where she will kneel by you while you sit and finish you. Hard to touch her though it sexy. Managed to get a handful utc up top. Nice for her size.

  11. #46146
    Quote Originally Posted by RajSex  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Met Summer and Rona at Ease Massage. Went for 4 hands. For 30 minutes they charged $100 for massage.

    After massaging my back they gave nice HJ. The tip was around $100.

    Overall good experience.
    I know Summer but Rona? Is she new one? What does she look like?.

  12. #46145

    SiSi Massage Busted!!

    I heard that SiSi Massage was busted again. Some arrest including Lily. She also runs Li Massage but SiSi is within Marietta City Limits and thus they are always subject to scrutiny. Has anyone heard if Apple has gone elsewhere? Any other info?

  13. #46144

    Lu's, seven healing

    Quick report checked out Lu's recently since I hadn't been in a few years. Old lady mid 40 to 50 leads to room says girl be in a min. 5 min goes by she comes in says girl left I massage. Easy pass for me got up dressed and out. Won't return.

    Seven healing Cartersville.

    New gem in my opinion have been twice one time with Cindy next time didn't get a name. Shower 20 min massage then down to business on the flip. Everything on the menu. All covered. Short girl big b cups not much ass but very cute multiple pos, dropped a ok load in the bag. Both times out the door 2. 2 $ . 8 house the rest tip. Def repeat for me in the area.

    -MrBigShow.

  14. #46143

    Ease Massage

    Hi,

    Met Summer and Rona at Ease Massage. Went for 4 hands. For 30 minutes they charged $100 for massage.

    After massaging my back they gave nice HJ. The tip was around $100.

    Overall good experience.

  15. #46142
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    What does Theresa look like? There was a Theresa there Friday. Attractive enough but not fond of being touched.

    Phone has been going to a voicemail so it's not possible to see who's working or make an appointment.

    I do miss Patricia. Hope she surfaces somewhere.

    MT.
    That would be Theresa. Cute, mid to late 20's, slim (little bit of a belly but not fat just not washboard), cute face and doesn't like to be touched too much. Does a great 2 handed shuffle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape