Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 1651 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 26387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16637
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNighters  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you are inquiring about? If so, she posts in the Madison forum for some reason.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...4/259850000187
    That's the other one. And she's a quart low too. LOL!!

  2. #16636
    Quote Originally Posted by Misonite  [View Original Post]
    Always Google reverse the pics used in an ad. Those TGTBT nudes have been used all over the place. And caveat emptor if the area code isn't local. Learn to look for scammer patterns.

  3. #16635

    Sara avoid its a scam

    HELLO fellow mongers & the rest of the search & seizure protocol. So I decided to take one for the team, but I knew she was full of sh_ t. Call starts off can I help you I'm in Texas, I said really, then she hangs up, I did hear an infant in the back round. A couple meaningless texts by her then total silence. That was 7:30 pm On Monday. At 4:27 am On Tuesday, Tuesday, what is up I'm in the south, I respond South side or in the south, like Alabama or Tennessee, she says no in South Milwaukee, playing along now as I'm getting ready for work, she says I can come to you or you can come to me, I say great, then she texts come to & gives me an address not in South Milwaukee but on freeway overpass on 17th & Layton, so let me get this right from texas at 7:30 pm To South Milwaukee at 4:30 am To 17th & Layton at 4:40,so I say I'm on the way, at 5:10 am She texts I don't think this is going to work, I text why. Silence for 20 minutes by now I'm about ready to leave for work, she texts the inevitable you'll have to send me a deposit for my safety via crypto only, I said know F'and way, that's the oldest scam in history,20 minutes later she texts you be surprised how many hard up dummies are up there & she went silent. Jope thus saves a few from wasted time & dreams. Someone yesterday posted her link & pics with a (219) area code. WTF has happened to Milwaukee its hideous.

    EAGLE 19.

  4. #16634

    Plain vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    That one is plenty crazy for me. Does almost nothing on her listed menu and hides men in the house while you're there. Avoid her too.
    Been a while, as I said in the other post but she always got the job done for me. All I look for in a hook-up is a bit of companionship and some pseudo romance, so it doesn't take much to make me happy. A little chitchat, make-out session with mutual fondling, suck and fuck, life is good. Even a pleasant thick chick is better than a dead lay hottie.

  5. #16633

    I recognize that ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by LateNighters  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you are inquiring about? If so, she posts in the Madison forum for some reason.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...4/259850000187
    That's Tammy. Also in Oconomowoc area. Been around for a while. She's flakey as hell but nice. Dumpy house incall but private and safe. Classic "hooker with a heart of gold". She actually offered to take me in years ago when I had some legal issues. Have not seen her in recent years, might look her up just for old times sake. She did mention an "uncle" being around in a recent STG ad. Guessing roomie, not manager.

  6. #16632

    Crazy enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Nope. The real crazy one has a hot bod and she takes down her ads the same day.
    That one is plenty crazy for me. Does almost nothing on her listed menu and hides men in the house while you're there. Avoid her too.

  7. #16631

    Blu

    Has anyone seen her recently? I tried about a month ago, texting and set up was easy but when it got close to the meet up time, I got ghosted, her new pics look amazing on STG, so I'm tempted to try again.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/183378278279

  8. #16630

    New post

    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    She has a new number. PM me if you need digits.
    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...r/437643174739

  9. #16629

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by LateNighters  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you are inquiring about? If so, she posts in the Madison forum for some reason.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...4/259850000187
    Nope. The real crazy one has a hot bod and she takes down her ads the same day.

  10. #16628

    Crazy Lady in Lake County area

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any contact info for the crazy lady in the Lake Country area?
    Is this the one you are inquiring about? If so, she posts in the Madison forum for some reason.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...4/259850000187

  11. #16627
    Quote Originally Posted by SolesAndToes  [View Original Post]
    Tonight I saw Punky. She was welcoming and kind. Clean. Discreet. Curvy. Cute feet with painted toes. Funny. She was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure. Gave great throat. Felt natural. Best escort in the MKE area in my experience..
    Awww Pukey is reviewing herself.

  12. #16626

    Crazy Lake Country Lady

    Does anyone have any contact info for the crazy lady in the Lake Country area?

  13. #16625

    How about this one?

    Has anyone met Sarah? Very pretty.

    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/2191534

  14. #16624

    Popped tire

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    So I had gotten the itch to return to the hobby for a while now but with how things are with options and my usual regulars going M. I. A I was at a all time low when It came to self control. I wanted to see somebody but I wasn't willing to spend upwards of $. 5. So I was a bit skeptical about her bad reviews but I read the reviews regarding her head game so I decided to give her a try.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/664606349434

    So she showed up looking like popped tire with the dramatic weight loss. Its mke so at this point it's not how you look it's more of a what can you do kinda thing.

    So she starts giving me a superb BBBJ. The donation was very reasonable since BBBJ is all what we agreed on. Right when I was about to bust. She stops and says "I can't feel / move my arms" I thought she was lying but she legit could not lift her arms let alone grab my dick with either hand. So she allowed me to fuck her face till I finished in her mouth. So much saliva.

    I don't know if I'd repeat due to that weird circumstance. But her head game is a1. It was weird putting her clothes on back on her, like as if she was an action figure.

    Anyways. Has anyone tried this one, I have a thing for petite ones.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/551539606405

    PM if necessary.

    -Sloth.
    She used to be an awesome provider was on the bigger side bbw. I preferred her that way. Her BBBJ last time I had it was less than desired more of an HJ with a bit of mouth. She really has gone downhill and is strung up on some sort of substance. Those titties and her mouth used to be top of line performance at a reasonable price.

  15. #16623
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    That's weird. Maybe try again. Seems to be working.
    Surprise surprise, she must have paid her bill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape