Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 426 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 6380
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #1940

    Diva

    She is like HH says. Fucking ATF. She's been around from the bay to LV. A can't miss!

    QUOTE=HeadHunter1969;5754047]Saw Diva earlier this week. Fucking legend! Amazing DT skills and doesn't quit till the job is done! Best rimming I've ever had! DFK / BBBJ / BBFSCIP / BBBJCIM / RIM / and a massage!

  2. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/IndyAzn

    Did Dahee just show up at CaKdolls as Kate?.
    If it's her, she stopped doing bb? I don't see it as an option listed. She was my first k girl experience and one I'll never forget!

  3. #1938

    Nina at CA Kdolls

    I'm thinking about seeing Nina ad CA Kdolls this weekend, if she is still available. Has anyone seen her before?.

  4. #1937
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/IndyAzn

    Did Dahee just show up at CaKdolls as Kate?.
    Holy wow. You are right. Who is going to take the dive to try it out? Dahee is back as Kate!

  5. #1936

    Dahee / Nana

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/IndyAzn

    Did Dahee just show up at CaKdolls as Kate?.

  6. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a clue where she went after the Sugarcake agency folded? I always wanted to see her but the booker was the worst most incompetent booker I've come across. Communication was never easy and trying to set something up was impossible. After trying half a dozen times I stopped. It was too much work to try and link up with Dahee.
    Looks like she popped up at Cakdolls as Kate.

  7. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ruby from CA KDolls?. She's here in San Diego now and I thought I recognize her pics from the OC's sister agency site. She looks pretty good but was wondering about her service. Thanks in advance.
    Look in the OC reviews and you should find review on her.

  8. #1933
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ruby from CA KDolls?. She's here in San Diego now and I thought I recognize her pics from the OC's sister agency site. She looks pretty good but was wondering about her service. Thanks in advance.
    If she's in OC then who's this one https://www.vegasasian.club/ruby.

  9. #1932

    Peach3 at Booker Gray

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody68  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to find peach/peach3 Bump for any info ease.
    Peach3 aka the massage pro looks like she just popped up in LA (MW) with Booker Gray now.

  10. #1931
    Hoping to find peach/peach3
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody68  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where the kegel girl is? She popped up in oc around Christmas and now I can't find her. Help is always appreciated.
    Bump for any info ease.

  11. #1930

    Ruby Ca kdolla

    Has anyone seen Ruby from CA KDolls?. She's here in San Diego now and I thought I recognize her pics from the OC's sister agency site. She looks pretty good but was wondering about her service. Thanks in advance.

  12. #1929

    Barbie and Subi

    We already talked about Barbie and Subi. You should be able to recognize Barbie. Her pics are P.S. And plastic looking. Pic in orange top is most accurate.

    Subi uses fake pic except for the naked pic on black bed. She's the HYA girl of 2022.

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently seen any girls from cupcakes4 u?. I feel like their photos are too good to be true based on past experiences with other agencies. Do Barbie and Subi actually look like their posted photos?.

  13. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently seen any girls from cupcakes4 u?. I feel like their photos are too good to be true based on past experiences with other agencies. Do Barbie and Subi actually look like their posted photos?.
    Why there is still someone want to trust pic of k agency?

    Most of those pic are fake which was stole from IG model or huge photoshoopped.

  14. #1927

    Photo Accuracy

    Has anyone recently seen any girls from cupcakes4 u?. I feel like their photos are too good to be true based on past experiences with other agencies. Do Barbie and Subi actually look like their posted photos?.

  15. #1926

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by DelMarSurfdog  [View Original Post]
    First Asians.
    Can you get Nana to return?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape