Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 41302
-
02-08-22 18:48 #25147Senior Member

Posts: 583Insight
Thanks for the insight my man. She hasn't mentioned a deposit yet. Hopefully she doesn't mention one.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
If I find my way on that side of town tomorrow I may try to partake. Been craving some hot young companionship. I figured service might be a bit lower but the view will be nice.
-
02-08-22 18:15 #25146Senior Member

Posts: 628Eye Candy
She's nice looking, out of Texas, comes through once or twice a year. Wants $$ and a deposit; but I saw her a couple years ago for less and no deposit required. No BBBJ at that time and it doesn't look like that's changed thus not repeatable for me; but she is easy on the eyes for sure.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 17:43 #25145Senior Member

Posts: 690You Did Not Pay, Right?
I assume you did Not pay before the deed?.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 16:36 #25144Senior Member

Posts: 266Same as Black Lightning
I have had the same question as BL. I have a SO and that is my main hangup. I am not a millionare, but I have plenty of play cash. The issue is relationships like you will get on SA is more like having a gf than a pay to play. This causes all kinds of issues for married guys, especially ones with savvy wifes that notice if something is amis or out of routine. This gets amplified if someone happens to see you in public with the person you are meeting. There is no way someone my age in my profession could justify being at lunch or dinner with a hot young 18-21 why / o, that is a guarenteed divorce. So meeting anonymous sources with limited communication is ideal, but it comes with the side effect of severallly limiting your choices. And as NA said in the previous post OF has completely distorted the market for hot young potential providers. The reality is this market has been around a very long time, but OF becoming so popular in the mainstream (especially since COVID), girls that would have never considered it before are doing it. It used to be a major issue to have your face on the screen of someone else with no control over what they do with the material, especially for college girls. Many of these girls are going to become professionals and those pics / vids getting out will permanently ruin their careers. But the current pace of societies view on adult material is making it some what "normal" to engage in these practices. Other than a job working with childern (ie a school teacher), many places will not hold this against you anymore. Or at least that is the perception, only time will tell the whole story.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
Just my two cent ramble.
-
02-08-22 16:32 #25143Senior Member

Posts: 29No problems with me
I've seen Tiger paws on two different occasions and both times easy set-up and no issues. I seen her about a year apart. First time she was tight thick had jr. Jumping once robe dropped. Second time body was looser but but service was still on point. YMMV.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 15:35 #25142Senior Member

Posts: 82Has some reviews on privatedelights
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Flori...le/DestinyLuxe
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 15:22 #25141Senior Member

Posts: 86Whatever happened to Kacie the thief?.
-
02-08-22 15:19 #25140Senior Member

Posts: 86Tried meeting up with her. I hit her up on Instagram and she wanted me to text so I did. Then she wanted me to send a pic of myself holding up 3 fingers. I never responded.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
I went to see Simone instead.
-
02-08-22 14:58 #25139Senior Member

Posts: 75She can be very eccentric
Harley has some quirks. Ok she has a lot. I met up with her awhile back and have seen her a few times since. She was robbed and she has gone to the extremes to protect herself. The demons have added to her paranoia. As for contacting her and the spotty comes: she get crappy reception in her area. If you still want to sample the goods, just help her feel at ease. Show her you are not a threat and enjoy yourself. Unfortunately her demons may get the best of her.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Approach her with caution and stay safe out there.
-
02-08-22 14:37 #25138Senior Member

Posts: 75Concur
The service is not as advertised.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 13:49 #25137Senior Member

Posts: 76Ebony Haitian
Anyone seen this one. Thinking on going to see today.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...521/2316835796
-
02-08-22 12:44 #25136Senior Member

Posts: 336Paris D'Amore
Long shot here but has anyone seen Paris and can give a report. PM is fine.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/3088326.htm
-
02-08-22 12:43 #25135Senior Member

Posts: 118Stay Away
Scheduled a visit. Comms we decent. Arrived at my destination. My mistake was providing coins up front. She immediately received a phone call and went out to her car where she had left screaming children. Said she couldn't continue. If I didn't leave, she would call the police.
Advise to avoid.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/727484288812
-
02-08-22 12:41 #25134Senior Member

Posts: 583Destiny luxe
Anybody got any info on this one. Thinking about pulling the trigger would be nice to know what to expect.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/980399212207
-
02-07-22 23:37 #25133Senior Member

Posts: 1062PSA: Don't send your real pic
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/640107214446
Looks like someone is made at someone, this is why you don't send your pic to girls.










Reply With Quote





