Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 580 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 630 680 1080 1580 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18237
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I can name that escort in two pumps. Just kidding but a little help with who this is would be appreciated.
    I forgot to add a link. Sorry about that. The ad is down now but they advertised on 40 up with the location of Foster and Damen.

  2. #18236
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster889  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mariah lately?. She wanted me to send a selfie through text. Didn't feel good about that. She wouldn't accept one through Snapchat either.
    Mariah Colombiana?.

  3. #18235
    Anyone seen Mariah lately?. She wanted me to send a selfie through text. Didn't feel good about that. She wouldn't accept one through Snapchat either.

  4. #18234

    Are we playing "Name that Escort"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gitty  [View Original Post]
    150 for hh. Works out of a basement apartment. I show up and call. She tells me to wait so I do. She comes out 5 minutes later and starts shouting and asking me why I was standing out there.

    The apartment reeked of weed. She had on some red lingerie which was pretty sexy. She starts with a BBJ which was awful. We then go to missionary. Her fake moaning and horrible attempt at dirty talk killed my boner. We switched to doggy and that's when it got even worse.

    Her huge ass was pushing me back and she started to yell about how I needed to back up. Her rudeness was a total turnoff. She said it a few more times and I said it wasn't going to work. Stay away.
    I can name that escort in two pumps. Just kidding but a little help with who this is would be appreciated.

  5. #18233

    Waste of time

    150 for hh. Works out of a basement apartment. I show up and call. She tells me to wait so I do. She comes out 5 minutes later and starts shouting and asking me why I was standing out there.

    The apartment reeked of weed. She had on some red lingerie which was pretty sexy. She starts with a BBJ which was awful. We then go to missionary. Her fake moaning and horrible attempt at dirty talk killed my boner. We switched to doggy and that's when it got even worse.

    Her huge ass was pushing me back and she started to yell about how I needed to back up. Her rudeness was a total turnoff. She said it a few more times and I said it wasn't going to work. Stay away.

  6. #18232

    PghTraveler, clean out some PMs

    PghTraveler, clean out some PMs.

  7. #18231

    Lisa in Lansing is available

    Lisa in Lansing is available.

    No, I'm not her "manager" 🤣

    She can't post now, but is available, see here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5631515

  8. #18230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Go see her!

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Body looks good but how was the face? Legitimately attractive or just decent enough?
    Lilly is a sweetheart. GFE and eager to please. She has a pretty face too. Takes a little bit to break the ice and get comfortable with you though.

  9. #18229

    Missy?

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/74840867

    Tired of what's out there and just looking for something different.

    If so, looks, $ damage, location?

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #18228

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74225387

    Seen this one twice in past week or so. Great attitude and energetic. Decent looking for a 40 + year old. First visit was just a BBBJ and a face glazing. 2nd visit I put it in her ass but she can barely take it. Pulled out for another face glaze. BBBJ / cof 15 minutes was 1 and second visit was 1. 4 for 20 minutes with the Greek. Great value but ready to move on.
    Body looks good but how was the face? Legitimately attractive or just decent enough?

  11. #18227
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #18226
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWithBbw  [View Original Post]
    You have a vivid imagination because none of the things that you surmised is even remotely true. I was just passing through when I found this site. I searched for XENA NYX aka MARIE aka **** SARAH aka AMAZON VIXEN aka AMAZOIAN VIX using google dorks and it brought me here. If you reported me to the mods or admin and they checked the links, and I'm still here, then what does that tell you? Duhhhh they must be legit! This chick is bat shit crazy, which is the only reason why I registered to this site to warn the world. I could not have posted any of this until I was registered. The 1st registration did not go through that's why there were 2. I'm new here thus on posts? But Sherlock Holmes over here took all of that information and came up with the wrong conclusion. I dated this nut for 2 years before I found out who she really was. I helped her create an online sexual presence per her request and when it was done she ghosted me. She is as slick as owl snot and uses sex as a weapon. Don't be fooled. She can turn on a dime. Calling police to escape and taking as much of YOUR SHIT as she can fit into her over night bag on her way out. I have tons of pix and clips of her as proof. Pm me I won't be here long. I only whish that someone had warned me like I'm trying to warn you.
    Bullshit. I PMed SeekWalkers99 and got a message back from YOU saying "I didn't get your message". Then you used both SeekWalkers99 and DownWithBbw accounts to keep sending me a suspicious link to something on google drive. Just accept you're caught in your lie and your phishing attempt failed.

  13. #18225
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Like you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Maybe we need a new thread here where people can complain about prices instead of bombing the other threads.
    Pot meet kettle.

  14. #18224

    R0 TFL! Oh I get it now

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Heads up to you guys. I PMed this person to follow up and they responded from a different account with zero posts saying they didn't get my message. Then that account and this one both proceeded to repeatedly send me the same google drive link, desperately trying to get me to click on it. I'd report it to Admin, but for some reason I've been prevented from reporting stuff to him. Just be aware of messages from accounts with few or no posts sending you links and don't click them.
    You have a vivid imagination because none of the things that you surmised is even remotely true. I was just passing through when I found this site. I searched for XENA NYX aka MARIE aka **** SARAH aka AMAZON VIXEN aka AMAZOIAN VIX using google dorks and it brought me here. If you reported me to the mods or admin and they checked the links, and I'm still here, then what does that tell you? Duhhhh they must be legit! This chick is bat shit crazy, which is the only reason why I registered to this site to warn the world. I could not have posted any of this until I was registered. The 1st registration did not go through that's why there were 2. I'm new here thus on posts? But Sherlock Holmes over here took all of that information and came up with the wrong conclusion. I dated this nut for 2 years before I found out who she really was. I helped her create an online sexual presence per her request and when it was done she ghosted me. She is as slick as owl snot and uses sex as a weapon. Don't be fooled. She can turn on a dime. Calling police to escape and taking as much of YOUR SHIT as she can fit into her over night bag on her way out. I have tons of pix and clips of her as proof. Pm me I won't be here long. I only whish that someone had warned me like I'm trying to warn you.

  15. #18223
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Nothing special just thinks it's GPS. Better Asian chicks at half the rate.
    No doubt. Go see a KP girl for 3 hours for that rate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape