Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8455
    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    You on here just to build your ego, we get it your good looking, who gives a crap..
    Nah, the responses I get from 20 somethings build the ego. Don't need it from dudes. Especially, fucking middle age guys. LOL.

    Here's my photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220117-200554_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

  2. #8454

    Dude

    You on here just to build your ego, we get it your good looking, who gives a crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Don't even bother asking.
    .

  3. #8453
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Does look like a new profile of Fiona, can someone else confirm?

    Search for Fiona and you'll see a bunch of reports.

    This one's crazy as heck. Her super long texts are evidence of that. LOL.
    Didn't even bother. I can't believe it's so dead in DC I even bother talking to this thing. It's time to take a break or something.

  4. #8452
    Don't even bother asking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220208-134623_Seeking.jpg‎  

  5. #8451
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Oh, they're so witty.


    https://members.seeking.com/member/dbb618d0-d889-478d-a4d5-375ae51d8aaf

    This one has to be a pro. Didn't even bother checking out my pics and just want to meet. I know she's real - saw her insta
    Does look like a new profile of Fiona, can someone else confirm?

    Search for Fiona and you'll see a bunch of reports.

    This one's crazy as heck. Her super long texts are evidence of that. LOL.

  6. #8450
    Oh, they're so witty.


    https://members.seeking.com/member/dbb618d0-d889-478d-a4d5-375ae51d8aaf

    This one has to be a pro. Didn't even bother checking out my pics and just want to meet. I know she's real - saw her insta
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220207-222027_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220207-224758_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220207-224734_Seeking.jpg‎  

  7. #8449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Originally listed in Orange VA, almost to Cville.

    Private pics are nice body pics -- more clothing, still no clear view of face.

    Says she is looking for $1-2000 allowance.
    1-2 k a month is very reasonable if she's not catfishing and is good in bed.

  8. #8448

  9. #8447

    Seen her

    Lame BJ, covered everything else. She's not a pretty as her pics and bat shit crazy. Definitely a hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-754fc47b14a3

    I saw a bad review on her so YMMV. I saw last year for 4. She hosted in Rockville. Her pics are hotter than in person. I think we went for 2 hrs I wasn't too into to it actually I was done in 30 minutes.

    BBBJ, cfs. She's tall as fuck and a lot bigger than her pics.

    She's probably better off doing only fans.
    .

  10. #8446

    She's real, but GPS takes on new meaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    This might be one of the better profile pics I've seen. Nipples look solid. Sure her profile could be fake however been a member for over a year.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-2e47f8ee9405
    Originally listed in Orange VA, almost to Cville.

    Private pics are nice body pics -- more clothing, still no clear view of face.

    Says she is looking for $1-2000 allowance.

  11. #8445
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    This might be one of the better profile pics I've seen. Nipples look solid. Sure her profile could be fake however been a member for over a year.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-2e47f8ee9405
    She's been a member for two months — she created that account in December.

  12. #8444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    One of the better profile pic

    This might be one of the better profile pics I've seen. Nipples look solid. Sure her profile could be fake however been a member for over a year.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-2e47f8ee9405

  13. #8443
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSmith9207  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Looks really good and has been around for a few months, so I'm surprised there are no reports. Would welcome any thoughts and feel free to DM if you prefer. Also think this is my first post but really appreciate the feedback on this forum. I'll start sharing more regularly!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-71fe951964d9
    I should add. She's friendly and responsive and suggested a reasonable ppm. I'm wondering if she's high volume. Can anyone attest?.

  14. #8442
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Lmao Tom, I was just in Miami this past week and I hit her up too. She responded, gave me her number so we could grab dinner. When I text her and ask her what her PPM she's looking for, she says something like "as high as possible. But I don't do intimacy on the first date". Told her I don't do PPM for platonic dates and she never talked to me again. Hasn't blocked me on SA though!

    Why can you only dream of Miami girls? Too far to fly down? Girls too expensive?
    Fucking scammer. Arghh. Its not like I've to freedom to go out of town out of the blue. If I can I'd just fucking hit NYC every weekend. I wouldn't need SA. Good Ole tinder works for me in NYC.

  15. #8441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    She's a Scammer or Platonic Only

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I can only dream about Miami. Fucking 10/10 model types. If I see that shit in DC I automatically suspect a spammed or scammer.
    Lmao Tom, I was just in Miami this past week and I hit her up too. She responded, gave me her number so we could grab dinner. When I text her and ask her what her PPM she's looking for, she says something like "as high as possible. But I don't do intimacy on the first date". Told her I don't do PPM for platonic dates and she never talked to me again. Hasn't blocked me on SA though!

    Why can you only dream of Miami girls? Too far to fly down? Girls too expensive?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape