Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 40020
-
02-07-22 12:15 #26115Senior Member

Posts: 313Well known
She's well known from that spa and has worked there for at least a handful of years.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 07:20 #26114Senior Member

Posts: 85Just saw that it was on the Wednesday, January 19,2022 5:16 PM who is she tho?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 07:03 #26113Senior Member

Posts: 989Just go to the Adult Arrest Search section of the Chicago Police Department web site and enter Prostitution and / or Beat 1723. Lady didn't have a massage license either. Please don't post her name or picture as it's against forum rules.
Originally Posted by FastSubaru
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 20:01 #26112Regular Member

Posts: 8Link to the article?
Searched the website and google but couldn't find anything about it. Any chance you can dm the link?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 14:09 #26111Senior Member

Posts: 567 Dates & Lucy
7 Dates on Ashaland. Went before the snow arrived and got Wendy, generic 40 why lady only there on mondays and tuesdays. Pretty weak massage when asked for hard, like really weak massage. Decent teasing before the flip. Standard L1 price. Everything otc, would not even show a glimpse of a boob, lame.
Lucy Massage in brighton park. Massage was actually hard as hell so that was great. Looked decent enough until the clothes came off, I'm all for curves but she's a short bbw-ish. L3 for 120. She wanted 200 but she sure as hell didn't look worth that. Afterwards she tried shorting me 20 min and gave attitude. Would not repeat.
-
02-06-22 09:08 #26110Senior Member

Posts: 231That big girl, was she tall? I remember once when I was there, somebody was in the room whaling on her.
Originally Posted by DaveSanto2
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 16:59 #26109Senior Member

Posts: 550Thanks man. Much appreciated. I was thinking that might be the place based upon previous posts.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 16:42 #26108Senior Member

Posts: 1573Best
You would have to travel to Mt. Prospect to exercise spa. The most solid and stable place. 80+140 is standard there, although YMMV regards BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 16:16 #26107Senior Member

Posts: 155For level 1 you shouldn't have to pay ANYTHING extra. For L2 or L3 it depends on the girl, I usually got charged $50 to $100 respectively though I have heard some girls are much more--but I'm not paying that. .
Originally Posted by CornCobMaker
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 14:38 #26106Banned Member

Posts: 317Claire
Did Claire open up a spa?
Originally Posted by DaveSanto2
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 13:05 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 27Speaking of Elegant / Millipede. That was my go-to spot before it closed. Other than Clare and Tina (tiny spinner girl) who everyone knew, there was a *big* girl I got a massage from a few times there. BBW is an itch I occasionally need scratched and I always find myself wishing I had gotten her info, or even her name. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
Clare was / is one of my ATF, she is no longer at Lucky (formerly Lolium) but I still see her regularly and happy to share info on her in return. Thanks!
-
02-05-22 11:16 #26104Senior Member

Posts: 550Best spa for FS and BBBJ with younger aisans
Guys, looking for the best spa to fuck an asian chick today or tomorrow. Would be nice if they have a table shower. Place that offers FS and high probability of BBBJ and even swallow. Attractive and the younger the better. No older than low / mid 30's. Please also provide me the approximate damage for all of this. Thanks for the intel.
-
02-05-22 11:00 #26103Senior Member

Posts: 127Clm
How much above the $160 for HH should I expect to pay for L1 service at CLM?
-
02-05-22 09:40 #26102Senior Member

Posts: 337This is the same group of Latinas that used to be at Addison & Narrangansett.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
.6 / 45 min. After that prices as well as service varies depending on who you see.
YMMV.
I reccomend.
-
02-05-22 09:33 #26101Senior Member

Posts: 989Zeus Bust
There was a prostitution bust on the 19th according to the CPD web site with a 57 year old Latina arrested, but I have no other info.
Originally Posted by FastSubaru
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






