Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 8276
-
02-12-22 11:21 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 149Scrip Club
I've only really frequented Pandora's the few times I hit a club each year (7-10 visits). Seems like there was a small window 2-4 mos before the holidays when Pandora's was poppin. I swear every lady was down with some version of extracurricular activity. I mean at minimum I could get a good HJ and while I know more was available I'm just not fucking in a strip club. Just not my cup of tea. But now since the holidays it seems like all the strip club reports are wack. The girls are all pretty much new or not interested in making it worthwhile to get up in there more often.
I might dip in soon to see for myself because allot of what happens or doesn't happen in and out of a strip club is based on game and personality so I'll give it a look soon.
-
02-12-22 04:40 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 64Sugars not so sweet, better stick with good old pandoras
I went to sugars on Friday night because I saw on Instagram that there was a stripper that I use to go to at kittens, parking lot is next to the paint store, well lit (at least if someone breaks in to your car they can see well). The entrance is unheralded the big bright sing. When I opened the door the smell was not a pleasant one it was a mixture of mold, cigarettes, dirty laundry and weed.
When I get to the cashier to pay my entrance fee I saw a not so clean stage, it is in the corner and it has mirrors on two walls that they seemed like they had never been cleaned since they put them on, I paid my entrance fee 16 including a drink and found a seat, place had 5 maybe 6 costumes. Within 20 seconds of sitting down some came over to offer dances, I told her that I just got there and I was going to wait a little while before getting dancer's, she goes away and 10 seconds later another one comes over, same story I told her that I was going to wait a little bit before getting dances, I saw all the girls doing a full rotation of dancers and she was not mentioned to go on stage, I was about to leave when I saw people coming from the "VIP" section and decided to wait a little bit longer. 20 minutes later she did not get mentioned and was about to get up when a Latina girl came to offer dances, 40 or 3/100 I thought that since I was there already it wouldn't hurt to find new "strippers friends" and ho boy was I in for a surprise, LDA is small, twice the size of the stage, booths where right next to each other, no privacy, there were 2 other people getting dances and you could see what they were doing, the lights were full on, not like at other places were it is dark. We find a booth, I sit down and she goes"here you have to pay before getting dances" I thought that I should walk away but the little head had other opinion, so I paid her $ she stars dancing and OMG was it the lamest dances I ever had, no touching, didn't even showed a titty, 2 songs in and she said that it was 3 dances already, and the dances were so bad that I didn't even bother to tell her that it was only 2, as I was getting up she said that in the VIP things could get a way better, I didn't said anything and just walked away. I sat down again and the first girl that came when I first sat down came again to see if I wanted a dance, and thought that I couldn't get any worse than the previous dancer, and she did a pretty good job, she was very good at it, lots of grinding and mutual touching, 2 dances and I decided to cut my losses.
Since pandoras was 5 minutes away I decided to check out the dancers there and they were very nice looking, lots of new faces, I only recognized 5 or 6, there were maybe 20 strippers and 6 or 7 costumers. One of the girls that I usually get dances saw me and sat on my lap, we chatted a bit and went back tl the LDA, chatted more she got on with it and 4 songs later I was a happy man. I was in and out of pandoras in 30 minutes and way happier than when I left sugars.
Is going to be a while before I go back to sugars, first time there did not deliver, but I will give them an other try later, but for now pandoras and kittens are going to be my to go places.
-
02-11-22 20:49 #3399Regular Member

Posts: 11Re: Sugars Whitney
Did a 3/100 with her, w/o asking about services. Excellent stick shifting, playing with the girls, and light petting. Didn't directly ask about extras, but was quoted 300/15 500/30 for VIP but didn't check details. Not sure what would have happened had I whipped it out mid-dance. Visa was there to attend to those needs. Overall nice fun girl, might explore more. Weekday Afternoon.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 13:53 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 988Luna at Sugars
She is a young MILF white dancer with naturals.
At first she only agreed to a HJ in a VIP room. Tipped her an extra $ and BBBJ was 9 n.
I paid way to much by giving her 400.
Still, I wanted a BBBJ.
-
02-11-22 13:50 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 988I got a blowjob from Indica at Pandoras. It was just average.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 07:05 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 47Sweet
Sounds like you let the little head decide. I would've been pissed, lately I've come to believe a lot these girls play the innocent card to get you to do things for them and pay, but make no mistake, they know their game. That's a steep price to pay, and sadly if someone doesn't check services prior to making a deal, it will probably happen again. Hopefully the next monger is as calm as you seemed to be, others might just kick her out and not pay her.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:56 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 1544Star at Kittens (not Starr)
Star at Kittens.
Went to Kittens last night and wasn't much going on there. Ran into a real b-word. Tall with long blonde hair with blue in it. Never in my life have I wanted to B-Slap someone in a strip club until last night.
Ended up spending my money on Star. She's 20, not the greatest body (a little tummy), but she had the most innocent baby face I ever saw. So, naturally, I wanted to fuck her. She came to my place after leaving work for $500. Then I immediately remembered why I don't fuck people under 25.
No kissing.
No oral (giving or receiving).
No doggy.
Regularly checked the condom.
Had to quit after 10 minutes because my "dick was too big" (nope).
Asked for hand job to finish me off and she would only do with a condom.
So, next time, I'll just hand one of you guys the $500 because then I would know it would have went to good use.
Anyway, I had 10 minutes of staring into the face of the most innocent looking girl I've ever met while I fucked her. She honestly couldn't take a dick, so it was hot watching her struggle through the pounding she got before she tapped out.
Outside of that. She was a really, really, really sweet kid. After I was done trying to ruin her, I just wanted to take care of her and protect her. She really polite and had never been to anyone's place before, so she was scared shitless. Because of that I didn't try to get her to ease up a little on her strict requirements. We had a good conversation and quite honestly, I got Mormon vibe from her. I wouldn't be shocked if she grew up Mormon. At any rate, if she were even just mediocre at fucking, I'd pay that $500 for eternity just to see her fuck face. Unfortunately, it was probably one of the worst fucks I've encountered in my life (dating back to like high school).
-
02-08-22 14:26 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 444Not Starr
The girl in the link looks all natural. Starr from Pandora's claimed she was that but her rack was too perfectly shaped for me to believe that.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 09:36 #3393Regular Member

Posts: 22Scammer Serena (or Celena)
I went there last Friday and spent $40 on this b* She did not allow me to touch boobs as agreed before going back. POS. Avoid her guys. She is about 5'7"-5'8", black hair. We should make sure those girls who provide shitty services are all exposed and get no customer.
-
02-07-22 16:42 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 96Disappointed at Kittens today
Stopped by Kittens around 11:00 am this morning. I start off by saying that the last three times I have made a morning visit during the week I left very happy. CFS each time.
Today I tried a dance with Tea, cute little white spinner with A cups. No extras and no interest in discussing them. Tried Patience, HWP black girl with big natural tits, and she did offer 15 min of CFS in the VIP for $300 and wouldn't come down. TBH she wasn't really my type (bad breath killed it) in the first place so I passed.
Maybe next time.
-
02-07-22 00:43 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 160Starr
This Starr? She's been around for awhile, did super cheap dances when she was at kittens couple years back. Saw her at her incall one time, liked her better in the club tbh.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...0/568829961975
-
02-06-22 22:05 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 444Any recent Starr sightings
Starr seems to have disappeared from Pandora's. She started out as a daytime dancer. Few months back she was pictured on the club's IG story giving me the impression she had switched to nights. But now she's gone.
-
02-06-22 17:33 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 1019Poor choices at Pandoras
Few choices for extras today at Pandoras.
Only Martina, Anya & Monse.
The rest were trying to perfrct their pole dance routine.
Scammers were Barbie, Aeriel, Indica, Sativa and Jade.
Stop Paying these women that don't put out!
I saw Lola is only dancing at Sugars or Kittens now.
-
02-06-22 16:11 #3388I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878That sounds like Simone. Scam artist.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 16:10 #3387I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Her blowjobs are the best. BBBJCIM. Sloppy. Drools all over. You can feel it go down her throat. Her eyes tear up nice. She has gotten big.
Originally Posted by MaxPower777
[View Original Post]
Still really nice. Her pussy gets wet when she gets her face fucked.
I wonder if her baby daddy knows what she is really doing.











Reply With Quote





