Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17776

    Mz mam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74808775

    Been a while since I made a post and it's been a while since I've partaken in the hobby. Stopped by after work and saw her. Real chill girl deff looks better in person. She's staying in a hotel rn but is getting her own place and thank God bc I hate hotels with a passion. It's just anxiety for me LOL but anyways real chill girl was fun to talk to very respectful. Ass was amazing the shape was great from behind. Head game was about average I'd say but her kitty was amazing as well she said that she likes to keep herself right in that area. Damage was hundo for the qv once she gets her own place I'll be visiting her from time to time. Overall a good visit. Also if anyone knows any latina milfs please DM me I've been on the hunt for a long time. Ty and stay safe boys.

  2. #17775

    Is she worth a repeat?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She is real, and her pics are accurate.

    I've only been able to see her for carplay, so I can only comment on her oral skills, which are good. BBBJ, and CIM.

    She is a bit out of the way for me just to see her for a BJ. I've been trying to catch her when she has an incall, but our schedules haven't synced up. She is very pleasant, and very attractive IMO.
    Worth a repeat? Pretty sure I'll reach out to her. She Looks good.

  3. #17774

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    To the growing list of people PM'ing me for Katie's real info, forget about it. I obviously don't know her as well as Ty does, and she's not responding to my messages on her new FB account.
    I've gotten a lot of messages about both Katie and Sasha dear.

  4. #17773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    I'm not posting someones contact info for any & everyone to see.

    I'm not that stupid.
    I thought you would just private message on here.

  5. #17772

    Only providing info by (inbox) EMAIL

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlt02  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested.
    I'm not posting someones contact info for any & everyone to see.

    I'm not that stupid.

  6. #17771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    Theres a girl I found, an expert head Dr. Who texts me when she needs money (not a drug user) she's a SBBW but does BBBJ & CIM.

    As much as I'd like to help her on every time I hear from her, I can't. Today she asked if I knew anyone else who could visit her.

    Anyone interested in her info, I'll share, by inbox only.
    I'm interested.

  7. #17770

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    Theres a girl I found, an expert head Dr. Who texts me when she needs money (not a drug user) she's a SBBW but does BBBJ & CIM.

    As much as I'd like to help her on every time I hear from her, I can't. Today she asked if I knew anyone else who could visit her.

    Anyone interested in her info, I'll share, by inbox only.
    I'd be interested in her info.

  8. #17769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Yes, thank you

    To the growing list of people PM'ing me for Katie's real info, forget about it. I obviously don't know her as well as Ty does, and she's not responding to my messages on her new FB account.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Seems like if a person didn't give you their real name and social media, it would be wrong and invasion of privacy for me or anyone else to give it.

    Especially if theyre no longer in the business

  9. #17768

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    Theres a girl I found, an expert head Dr. Who texts me when she needs money (not a drug user) she's a SBBW but does BBBJ & CIM.

    As much as I'd like to help her on every time I hear from her, I can't. Today she asked if I knew anyone else who could visit her.

    Anyone interested in her info, I'll share, by inbox only.
    **Hello, I would like to know more about her please.

  10. #17767

    Spanish Fly Mariah

    Anyone have any feedback on this? Love the name. Spanish Fly?

    https://callescort.org/317-599-0485

  11. #17766

    Not sure where to post this

    Theres a girl I found, an expert head Dr. Who texts me when she needs money (not a drug user) she's a SBBW but does BBBJ & CIM.

    As much as I'd like to help her on every time I hear from her, I can't. Today she asked if I knew anyone else who could visit her.

    Anyone interested in her info, I'll share, by inbox only.

  12. #17765
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    You are spot on. I might post a picture or two of a girl but I am cautious of sharing personal info unless she is ok with it. Hell some of you might even be a family member or know some of the ladies I have banged so wouldn't that be awkward.

    Case in point, I banged a young (21) lady not too long ago (also dont remember if I reviewed her) and discovered she was a high school classmate of one of my kids. They were also friends on FB. That was one tight pussy but way too close for comfort. Moved on quickly.
    Like a current advertising SB that I have known since she was about 12 years old. Been to birthday parties of hers and multiple family members of hers. To be honest, I am shoclked I have not seen anyone ask about her. Although knowing her tastes, she would likely put a whole new level on GPS.

    Indy Guy.

  13. #17764
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info as her page has no email or phone number?

    Mymopar.
    Just hit the "Call me" link in the ad and there is #.

    Indy Guy

  14. #17763

    Hot Brunete

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info as her page has no email or phone number?

    Mymopar.
    Just click on the call me button and answer the verification pics, and it will pop up.

  15. #17762
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Seems like if a person didn't give you their real name and social media, it would be wrong and invasion of privacy for me or anyone else to give it.

    Especially if theyre no longer in the business
    You are spot on. I might post a picture or two of a girl but I am cautious of sharing personal info unless she is ok with it. Hell some of you might even be a family member or know some of the ladies I have banged so wouldn't that be awkward.

    Case in point, I banged a young (21) lady not too long ago (also dont remember if I reviewed her) and discovered she was a high school classmate of one of my kids. They were also friends on FB. That was one tight pussy but way too close for comfort. Moved on quickly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape