The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 1472 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17761

    Hot brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info as her page has no email or phone number?

    Mymopar.

  2. #17760

    Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She is real, and her pics are accurate.

    I've only been able to see her for carplay, so I can only comment on her oral skills, which are good. BBBJ, and CIM.

    She is a bit out of the way for me just to see her for a BJ. I've been trying to catch her when she has an incall, but our schedules haven't synced up. She is very pleasant, and very attractive IMO.
    Thanks brother. I just moved out that way and it looked TGTBT. So I was hesitant.

  3. #17759
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    She is real, and her pics are accurate.

    I've only been able to see her for carplay, so I can only comment on her oral skills, which are good. BBBJ, and CIM.

    She is a bit out of the way for me just to see her for a BJ. I've been trying to catch her when she has an incall, but our schedules haven't synced up. She is very pleasant, and very attractive IMO.

  4. #17758

    Last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night for a quick BBJ. Got the job done quick with CIM. 8 damage.

  5. #17757

    Greenfield

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/665228029809

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

  6. #17756

    In an effort to curtail more PMs

    Seems like if a person didn't give you their real name and social media, it would be wrong and invasion of privacy for me or anyone else to give it.

    Especially if they’re no longer in the business

  7. #17755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Friendly

    Perhaps they are predisposed to being friendly, but whenever they attempt to share expenses it will to go south very quickly more often than not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    The "established" providers are all friends with each other. They're far from enemies. They share all kinds of information with each other.

    Kyussfan.

  8. #17754

    Trust me

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    How many providers associate with other providers. You would think they would be enemies of sorts.
    The "established" providers are all friends with each other. They're far from enemies. They share all kinds of information with each other.

    Kyussfan.

  9. #17753

    Katie's weight

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her weight is going to depend on whether she remain sober and recovering or goes back to her old ways. Not where she's working.
    Apparently, she's pleased with the way she looks, and I'm happy for her maybe she really is going to keep straight. It's nice to see somebody shake those demons.

  10. #17752

    Sasha Dear

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Know her as well and I have plenty of pictures of her. She tried modeling for awhile and I have some of those pro pictures as well but as she stated using her appearance changed for the worse and her teeth started to look rotten. If I could post those professional pictures most would think she was beautiful. But the girl that sucked my dick and bent over for me was not her anymore. Also for me, Sasha never did live up to the hype.
    Well when I first met her she was absolutely gorgeous, and through a period of time she became one of those that I only seen when she was begging me and offered ridiculously cheap service. Seems like I always have a few of those.

  11. #17751

    It's amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Ty, if you know her in real life you know the large circle of providers that she associates with. Its fun going through her social media and picking out the ones I have fucked.
    How many providers associate with other providers. You would think they would be enemies of sorts.

  12. #17750

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I know her in real life, she's a little chunky for my taste, the past couple years.
    Ty, if you know her in real life you know the large circle of providers that she associates with. Its fun going through her social media and picking out the ones I have fucked.

  13. #17749

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown  [View Original Post]
    I think she still looks fine. I am FB friends with her. She is one of my atf's. I wish I had known that the last time was the last time.
    Know her as well and I have plenty of pictures of her. She tried modeling for awhile and I have some of those pro pictures as well but as she stated using her appearance changed for the worse and her teeth started to look rotten. If I could post those professional pictures most would think she was beautiful. But the girl that sucked my dick and bent over for me was not her anymore. Also for me, Sasha never did live up to the hype.

  14. #17748

    Visiting

    Was in Indianapolis for a while but when was here use to like Bre. Any recommendations for the current providers?

  15. #17747

    Sasha Dear

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well, she's lost quite a bit of weight since her vacation with uncle. Not as thin as she used to be but looking pretty good.
    I think she still looks fine. I am FB friends with her. She is one of my atf's. I wish I had known that the last time was the last time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape