Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 24809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17774
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info as her page has no email or phone number?

    Mymopar.
    Just hit the "Call me" link in the ad and there is #.

    Indy Guy

  2. #17773

    Hot Brunete

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info as her page has no email or phone number?

    Mymopar.
    Just click on the call me button and answer the verification pics, and it will pop up.

  3. #17772
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Seems like if a person didn't give you their real name and social media, it would be wrong and invasion of privacy for me or anyone else to give it.

    Especially if theyre no longer in the business
    You are spot on. I might post a picture or two of a girl but I am cautious of sharing personal info unless she is ok with it. Hell some of you might even be a family member or know some of the ladies I have banged so wouldn't that be awkward.

    Case in point, I banged a young (21) lady not too long ago (also dont remember if I reviewed her) and discovered she was a high school classmate of one of my kids. They were also friends on FB. That was one tight pussy but way too close for comfort. Moved on quickly.

  4. #17771

    Hot brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info as her page has no email or phone number?

    Mymopar.

  5. #17770

    Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She is real, and her pics are accurate.

    I've only been able to see her for carplay, so I can only comment on her oral skills, which are good. BBBJ, and CIM.

    She is a bit out of the way for me just to see her for a BJ. I've been trying to catch her when she has an incall, but our schedules haven't synced up. She is very pleasant, and very attractive IMO.
    Thanks brother. I just moved out that way and it looked TGTBT. So I was hesitant.

  6. #17769
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    She is real, and her pics are accurate.

    I've only been able to see her for carplay, so I can only comment on her oral skills, which are good. BBBJ, and CIM.

    She is a bit out of the way for me just to see her for a BJ. I've been trying to catch her when she has an incall, but our schedules haven't synced up. She is very pleasant, and very attractive IMO.

  7. #17768

    Last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night for a quick BBJ. Got the job done quick with CIM. 8 damage.

  8. #17767

    Greenfield

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/665228029809

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

  9. #17766

    In an effort to curtail more PMs

    Seems like if a person didn't give you their real name and social media, it would be wrong and invasion of privacy for me or anyone else to give it.

    Especially if they’re no longer in the business

  10. #17765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Friendly

    Perhaps they are predisposed to being friendly, but whenever they attempt to share expenses it will to go south very quickly more often than not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    The "established" providers are all friends with each other. They're far from enemies. They share all kinds of information with each other.

    Kyussfan.

  11. #17764

    Trust me

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    How many providers associate with other providers. You would think they would be enemies of sorts.
    The "established" providers are all friends with each other. They're far from enemies. They share all kinds of information with each other.

    Kyussfan.

  12. #17763

    Katie's weight

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her weight is going to depend on whether she remain sober and recovering or goes back to her old ways. Not where she's working.
    Apparently, she's pleased with the way she looks, and I'm happy for her maybe she really is going to keep straight. It's nice to see somebody shake those demons.

  13. #17762

    Sasha Dear

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Know her as well and I have plenty of pictures of her. She tried modeling for awhile and I have some of those pro pictures as well but as she stated using her appearance changed for the worse and her teeth started to look rotten. If I could post those professional pictures most would think she was beautiful. But the girl that sucked my dick and bent over for me was not her anymore. Also for me, Sasha never did live up to the hype.
    Well when I first met her she was absolutely gorgeous, and through a period of time she became one of those that I only seen when she was begging me and offered ridiculously cheap service. Seems like I always have a few of those.

  14. #17761

    It's amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Ty, if you know her in real life you know the large circle of providers that she associates with. Its fun going through her social media and picking out the ones I have fucked.
    How many providers associate with other providers. You would think they would be enemies of sorts.

  15. #17760

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I know her in real life, she's a little chunky for my taste, the past couple years.
    Ty, if you know her in real life you know the large circle of providers that she associates with. Its fun going through her social media and picking out the ones I have fucked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape