Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 1654 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16609

    Bayview

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    All you have to do is search her on sumo. Long history and lots of old pics. Old reviews if you search "Bayview. " I've seen her before because her location is extra convenient for where I live. BBBJ is jackhammer. I always have to tell her to slow down. FS gets the job done. As others have said, she's nothing to look at, but she gets the job done on the cheap. She's car date only, except on rare occasion can use unheated basement with a random mat or blanket thrown on a concrete floor. I'd rather just do the car date.

    L.
    Right on L! She's also high volume MILF with streetwalker price. She has a black BF and see all races so money talks.

  2. #16608

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    For some reason this ad cracks me up. Wonder what she looks like? Anyone?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/141188231384
    All you have to do is search her on sumo. Long history and lots of old pics. Old reviews if you search "Bayview. " I've seen her before because her location is extra convenient for where I live. BBBJ is jackhammer. I always have to tell her to slow down. FS gets the job done. As others have said, she's nothing to look at, but she gets the job done on the cheap. She's car date only, except on rare occasion can use unheated basement with a random mat or blanket thrown on a concrete floor. I'd rather just do the car date.

    L.

  3. #16607
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    I know there is an old review or two on her, but has anyone seen her recently? Like in the last year. When I reach out to her, she MIGHT respond to one or two messages, then goes dark.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/524448830959

    L.
    I saw her a couple months or so ago. She's real, pics are accurate. Ridiculously hot in my opinion, but lots of rules and a bit of a dead fish. Did the job tho. I'd see her again since the market sucks right now. Communication is a pain in the ass- if you get ahold of her, be ready to get together immediately. Pick up neighborhood is pretty rough.

  4. #16606
    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Not to bad. Her ad sounds ghetto but I have seen worse. She looks a like Artie lange in person but to each his own. Asks high donations but can be had for $.

    She used to do doubles with anal kiki but her menu is more limited.

    The choices are getting bad in mke and I already have bad taste in slores.
    Artie from 8 years ago or now? LMAO! That is funny. That dude was beat down but looked normal 8 years ago, last time I saw him his face looked so terrible because of drug abuse.

  5. #16605
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Drugs got best of her. Plus now she suffers from GPS. It's nice to know that she is taking care of her feet now. Let's hope she takes care and f the rest of her body next.
    Seen her a couple times, once on like 38th, not too far from Wisconsin Ave, then on 91st & Silver Spring, now she's on 40th Hope. She's ok, but she's only doing incalls on 40th and Hope, so I'm a wait till she moves and her prices come back down a little. White girl deep in the hood, incalls only, a house with plenty people. Nah I'll pass.

  6. #16604

    AKA Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by SolesAndToes  [View Original Post]
    Tonight I saw Punky. She was welcoming and kind. Clean. Discreet. Curvy. Cute feet with painted toes. Funny. She was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure. Gave great throat. Felt natural. Best escort in the MKE area in my experience.

    +1 (414) XXX-3846.

    You won't regret it I promise.
    Drugs got best of her. Plus now she suffers from GPS. It's nice to know that she is taking care of her feet now. Let's hope she takes care and f the rest of her body next.

  7. #16603

    She is not cute, affordable but not good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    For some reason this ad cracks me up. Wonder what she looks like? Anyone?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/141188231384
    She is being posting for awhile. Very affordable, good communication, not a druggie, but she is not very attractive. Rushed service and dead fish. She will just lay there!!

  8. #16602

    Add

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Golly, this post isn't suspicious at all.
    It's real! All BB! And all free! Giddit!

  9. #16601

    Anyone?

    For some reason this ad cracks me up. Wonder what she looks like? Anyone?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/141188231384

  10. #16600

    Thank god.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolesAndToes  [View Original Post]
    Tonight I saw Punky. She was welcoming and kind. Clean. Discreet. Curvy. Cute feet with painted toes. Funny. She was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure. Gave great throat. Felt natural. Best escort in the MKE area in my experience.

    +1 (414) XXX-3846.

    You won't regret it I promise.
    Thank god SolesAndToes signed up to give this glowing review. Can't wait for post #2.

  11. #16599

    Gosh

    Quote Originally Posted by Solesandtoes  [View Original Post]
    Tonight I saw Punky. She was welcoming and kind. Clean. Discreet. Curvy. Cute feet with painted toes. Funny. She was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure. Gave great throat. Felt natural. Best escort in the MKE area in my experience.

    +1 (414) XXX-3846.

    You won't regret it I promise.
    Golly, this post isn't suspicious at all.

  12. #16598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    If you call the number, it says no longer in service, so it doesn't matter, I guess it's been like that at least 2 weeks I called it then.

    Eagle 19.
    She has a new number. PM me if you need digits.

  13. #16597
    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    Ummm. It is kinda hard to watch for her to post again when we don't know who you are talking about. But thanks.
    She posted again: STG at 1:47. Or search "Lake country".

  14. #16596

    MKE hidden gem

    Tonight I saw Punky. She was welcoming and kind. Clean. Discreet. Curvy. Cute feet with painted toes. Funny. She was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure. Gave great throat. Felt natural. Best escort in the MKE area in my experience.

    +1 (414) XXX-3846.

    You won't regret it I promise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FD3E07C4-050C-4802-A1B3-084F70F3213C.jpg‎  

  15. #16595

    Mixed Queen

    Not to bad. Her ad sounds ghetto but I have seen worse. She looks a like Artie lange in person but to each his own. Asks high donations but can be had for $.

    She used to do doubles with anal kiki but her menu is more limited.

    The choices are getting bad in mke and I already have bad taste in slores.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odg4nti5zwfmnjy3mdu0mtm1nmiyymm0odnjndhmmzfhnwi4mda.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape