Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 916 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 966 1016 1416 1916 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17085

    La flaca & wetflix

    It was probably her partner (in life and business) in the bathroom. Been a YMMV girl for a while now, with more mediocre or negative reviews than good ones.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/74759623

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74733262#.

    Will say one thing in text but once you get there will act like she don't know what you're talking about. Left with my money because I felt unsafe as there's someone in the bathroom hiding.

  2. #17084

    Be careful

    This is possibly a fake ad, with stolen pictures from Bella who is notorious for robbing clients at gunpoint in Greensboro and Fayetteville. Or it's really her and she's in Raleigh now. Don't do it.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/834930315518

  3. #17083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Exactly my point

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice in a pinch. Little teeth action with her head game but after awhile she gets the job done. Thats the only thing I have ever gotten from her. Both times in my truck.
    She might not be the best in fact she's not even my preference as she don't like her tits suck but one thing I can give her is for a 60 BBBJ CIM / 80 BBBFS CIP / 100 Raw nut busting greek, she delivers.

  4. #17082

    Ehhh

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/913699712396

    Age: About 47.

    Location: Usually near Crabtree Mall or Jones Franklin Road.

    Everything raw.

    BJ 60, QV 80, Greek 100.

    Not the best but literally more bang for your buck.
    I have seen her twice in a pinch. Little teeth action with her head game but after awhile she gets the job done. Thats the only thing I have ever gotten from her. Both times in my truck.

  5. #17081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Switch and baiter, brown straight up a stud

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74733262#.

    Will say one thing in text but once you get there will act like she don't know what you're talking about. Left with my money because I felt unsafe as there's someone in the bathroom hiding.

  6. #17080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Girl you take into the alley instead of home

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    I'd wondered about her. Personality? Teeth? Affectionate or strictly transactional?

    Getting my d*ck wet is more about the experience than the price, but that's just me.
    She's pretty cool, not really sexy. You can tell she's a smoker but not too bad. She's very straight to business, literally as soon as I gave her 60 she told me to drop my pants and went to sucking. The only good factor really is that you can bust a nut raw anywhere and she's just take it, so I'd imagine you can hit it from the back and imagine some other girl if you want.

  7. #17079
    I'd wondered about her. Personality? Teeth? Affectionate or strictly transactional?

    Getting my d*ck wet is more about the experience than the price, but that's just me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/913699712396

    Age: About 47.

    Location: Usually near Crabtree Mall or Jones Franklin Road.

    Everything raw.

    BJ 60, QV 80, Greek 100.

    Not the best but literally more bang for your buck.

  8. #17078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Completely get what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    47, looks like your uncle's bar buddy - "not the best," indeed! Especially for $100. Wow.

    I keep thinking of the UTR 19 year old spinner I banged twice. Raw, CIP. A couple years ago for $120. It is really no wonder I have a dry spell since COVID hit. $100 for a week's groceries, or a borderline tranny. I'd rather have a filet mignon this week.
    I was more sharing this in case someone is looking to bust multiple nuts in just any woman with no restrictions for cheap.

  9. #17077

    Hmm

    47, looks like your uncle's bar buddy - "not the best," indeed! Especially for $100. Wow.

    I keep thinking of the UTR 19 year old spinner I banged twice. Raw, CIP. A couple years ago for $120. It is really no wonder I have a dry spell since COVID hit. $100 for a week's groceries, or a borderline tranny. I'd rather have a filet mignon this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/913699712396

    Age: About 47.

    Location: Usually near Crabtree Mall or Jones Franklin Road.

    Everything raw.

    BJ 60, QV 80, Greek 100.

    Not the best but literally more bang for your buck.

  10. #17076
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Bald spinner is still there. Not very engaging but better than the fat old aunties that are usually here.
    I've seen her twice and both visits had a different feel. Maybe the first time was a break the ice scenario and the second time was a hey, you returned, nice to see you again feel. The other type of engaging can be her involvement. In 30 minutes there was mutual touching, DATY, CBJ, Doggie and Mish. I took the lead and she followed and that's ok with me. That kitty is nice though.

  11. #17075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    I was told by her that GFE is BBBJ and non GFE is CBJ. No kissing at all. Not even much neck kissing or most anywhere. She is is hot and clean and session is usually fine if you go in with expecting these terms. But I would rather go with Nikki Luv for almost same price. Definitely YMMV with Mina.
    It's all about fair value so when someone is posting adds giving hourly rates and treating it the same as a quick visit than it's a cum dumpster experience not GFE. Her looks are marginal at best and on top of the rush job her fair value would be about $60 a appointment.

  12. #17074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Raw Greek Freak for 100

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/913699712396

    Age: About 47.

    Location: Usually near Crabtree Mall or Jones Franklin Road.

    Everything raw.

    BJ 60, QV 80, Greek 100.

    Not the best but literally more bang for your buck.

  13. #17073

    Harsh

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Dang, can't really trust any of these "Verified" accounts LOL. And yeah, Mina had me pay extra for GFE and didn't allow kissing or anything. Not sure what GFE even means with her.
    Some sound pretty jaded and bitter these days. The scene isn't great right now, but there are a few good ones out there. As far as Mina, damn she must have REALLY not liked you if that's how it went. To all those watching and wondering, there's good, the bad and, yes, the fucking ugly in this hobby. But don't let all the bitching win the day.

  14. #17072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    With STG filters are your best friends

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Was curious which site everyone prefers the most, I like Eros but the entry fee is normally high / premium. Same with tryst. Stg seems to be mostly junkies. This hobby is tedious.
    Yea there's alot of junkies there but there's also alot of hidden gems if you know what to look for. I usually filter set to female escort, Age 25 - no limits as most fakes put younger age and older is my preference, Ethnicity all but asian since they like to spam to the same place. I used to use a burner number and ask all the ones I'm interested in for the price of service, for example: "60 for BBBJ only?" because some of them will say yes but if you ask with a new number how much is BBBJ they'll say 80. Then it's just remembering what they said for the next time as new girls pop up the next day. Of course it's not perfect but it dramatically increase chance of success in my experience.

  15. #17071

    Fake Asian Miami

    Bald spinner is still there. Not very engaging but better than the fat old aunties that are usually here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape