Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11079

  2. #11078
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    How does everyone go about their negotiations?

    Sure the girl may throw out a number, but then there's those pesky little service details How does everyone handle that?

    I like to be somewhat straightforward in my communications, either via text or a meet and greet. Any way you look at it, this is a business transaction so I prefer to cut to the chase as discretely as possible.
    I usually try to find something about them that is inconvenience for me and use that as a leverage:

    1. For example, if someone cannot host, I tell them that is another 100 for me to book a room, so I want them to come down on their end.

    2. If their schedule is crazy busy and have limited availability, I tell them that I am looking for something more consistent and I may not be able to see you regularly due to scheduling conflict, and then go silent (this is the most important part: let them digest the bad news) and let them counter. If they are so dumb then it is harder.

    3. I ask them questions regarding their comfort level: do you like BJ, can I go down on you, have you done anal, BB and so on. I never do BB but if they say everything has to be covered I show that I am disappointed, and then talk about my old BS arrangement (item 5).

    4. How much time are we going to spend together. If they have limited time window that would be my bargaining tool.

    5. Then at the end I talk about my BS ideal arrangement in the past that I had: we would spend the half day together, she was always available, she was hot and young, had her own place and was very liberal with different sexual acts, and then I say that I paid her 300, but it was consistent and we both enjoyed spending time together.

    6. At the end, if I really want to have a girl and she is not coming down in the price. I tell her that I like her, I am an average guy, I want this to be long term, but I am on a limited budget.

    7. Always smile and don't get tense, worst come to worst you walk out of the deal.

    Sorry for bad English, English is not my first language.

  3. #11077
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121

    Negotiations?

    How does everyone go about their negotiations?

    Sure the girl may throw out a number, but then there's those pesky little service details How does everyone handle that?

    I like to be somewhat straightforward in my communications, either via text or a meet and greet. Any way you look at it, this is a business transaction so I prefer to cut to the chase as discretely as possible.

  4. #11076

    Yes, can confirm they work together both are strippers

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-15410876fbd0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-ad8d0171480d

    Working together? They sent me messages virtually simultaneously saying they were in Chicago when I already knew they were in Chicago LOL. "Sapiosexual" ha! Doubtful she knows what it means. Her Snapchat story has her holding a Glock so keep that in mind haha.

    Snapchatting with them. Stay tuned for updates!
    Have digits. Probably going to pass because I'm already overwhelmed with non-pros.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86F025BA-8D4F-40D6-8661-6A18B5FB1799.jpg‎   8EE1E786-7654-4DA0-8DE8-1329A4954516.jpg‎   5197C21E-47B6-4B76-891D-6E26770DD482.jpg‎  

  5. #11075

    Meddic Great Report

    Unbelievable report. You did a great job mining. Can't believe the amount of girls you not only found for $300 but also willing to go bareback. Even came clean on that beast for 200. No judgment here. You're the man.

    Barry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    What's up all! Enjoy.

    This one I'm still trying to get the feel, my spiddy senses is telling me she's a pro, but I'm still trying to confirm. She messaged me, we exchanged pleasantries and she was ready to come over within the same night. Mind you she never asked to view my private pics or asked for one. She's wants 400, covered FS, and BBBJ ("depending") She cannot host, but willing to travel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-7a103bb86ec8

    This one is DTF, cannot host, will need to be picked up since she doesn't drive. 300 everything bare.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-1ddf182e9118

    Another DTF, freak and doesn't waste time, 300 bare everything, cannot host. Didn't pursue since she's about an hour away, towards Streator IL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-25ffbe564991

    This one message wanting to meet for coffee and discuss. She's sounds like fun and DTF. Set up date, but went silent the day of.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-9526356a9a72

    This one initially wanted 400, but talked her down to 300. CFS, BBBJ, but cannot host. We have date set for next Wednesday.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-843540e52bb4

    Cute face and banging body. Ok with bare everything, cannot host and wants 500. I pass, over my budget.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-322f6e39dcec

    This one is DTF, cutie and nice petite body. Ok with bare everything, can host only when roommates are not around. Originally wanted 450, talked her down to 300. I'm just waiting for our schedule to line up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-91b20dd9eae6

    Not for me, not my type, dry ass personality. Looks decent and DTF. Cannot host but willing to travel. She wants 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-f6f5a76629f3

    Another DTF, ok with bare, cannot host and lives in the city. Wants 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-165a6bcee390

    This one I'm still working on. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-794e95bf9f6e

    Another one I'm working on, communication drags. Anyone got any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-4d1965ed60bd

    Guys please DO NOT judge me, lmao. TOFT, I confirm she's girl. Yes, I saw her. She can host, bare everything for 200. I know she's not the best looking, but I was able to nut.

    Only downside was her place smelled like cigarettes, it actually gave me a headache.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-473226f37578

    This one wants 300, can host during the week. CFS and BBBJ.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-f3676729e8fc

    This one wants 300, DTF, can host some days. Ok with bare. I didn't pursue, not my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-b783b3ea35bc

    This one I'm still negotiating. She can host. Anyone got intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-d5d2a49ae61e

  6. #11074

    Just snap her

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    Doctor: If you do get her digits and are willing to share them, I would happily take them. I haven't been on SA for 9 months now because it is such a scam resort. And, while from what I read, eteranlsnow is real and willing and out here in the west burbs. I don't want to spend a subscription on SA for that one number.

    So, if you get the number and share, it would be much appreciated.
    I looked it up. Same username on snap. She'll respond to you on there and give you her number. She's dtf and needs the money.

  7. #11073

    Digits, please

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    Still active. Manly face. Pass. But I'll work my magic such as it is and try to get her digits if there is interest. Stay tuned.
    Doctor: If you do get her digits and are willing to share them, I would happily take them. I haven't been on SA for 9 months now because it is such a scam resort. And, while from what I read, eteranlsnow is real and willing and out here in the west burbs. I don't want to spend a subscription on SA for that one number.

    So, if you get the number and share, it would be much appreciated.

  8. #11072

    Cutie4937

    Did some intel on the following thought I would share:

    1. Wants $300 upfront and $300 "later" not sure what that means other than scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-95a17f3c2db4

    2. Wants $700 but can host. She is hot, but too pricey for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-69073b84d7e2

    3. Wants $600 not sure if she can host, hot but again too rich for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-c8832465393b

    4. Wants $450 in Schaumburg. No opinion.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-9da3502a13f3

  9. #11071

    Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    Gave me digits in the fourth message so that tells you either I'm extremely desirable or she's extremely dtf. I'm desirable but not extremely so haha. She's a little plump for my liking so not going to pursue. Digits available upon request.
    Did she quote you a price? We messaged few months ago and she was asking for 400 and didn't budge and I wasn't going to pay that much for a fatty, especially after a guy said he gave her 200. She just favorited my profile so I was wondering if it's worth trying again but the most I'll do is 300 if she agrees on BBFS.

  10. #11070

    She's on snap too

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    Still active. Manly face. Pass. But I'll work my magic such as it is and try to get her digits if there is interest. Stay tuned.
    I put her info elsewhere on this thread.

  11. #11069

    Rhinestonecowgirl she spells it Rinestonecowgirl where's that eye rolling emoji

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-3b50c502cf8d

    Any information on this one? I think someone else had reported on her but didn't remember enough to give me info. Came across her in tinder but didn't match for a response, looked to be nearby.
    Gave me digits in the fourth message so that tells you either I'm extremely desirable or she's extremely dtf. I'm desirable but not extremely so haha. She's a little plump for my liking so not going to pursue. Digits available upon request.

  12. #11068

    Eternalsnow123

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat111  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me also. Can someone check SA to see if she is still on the board.
    Still active. Manly face. Pass. But I'll work my magic such as it is and try to get her digits if there is interest. Stay tuned.

  13. #11067

    Rinestonecowgirl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-3b50c502cf8d

    Any information on this one? I think someone else had reported on her but didn't remember enough to give me info. Came across her in tinder but didn't match for a response, looked to be nearby.

  14. #11066

    Latinababy and Babydoll533

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-15410876fbd0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-ad8d0171480d

    Working together? They sent me messages virtually simultaneously saying they were in Chicago when I already knew they were in Chicago LOL. "Sapiosexual" ha! Doubtful she knows what it means. Her Snapchat story has her holding a Glock so keep that in mind haha.

    Snapchatting with them. Stay tuned for updates!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F6B91A53-F401-4300-A5E1-1CDC6A7BFC66.jpg‎  

  15. #11065
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat111  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me also. Can someone check SA to see if she is still on the board.
    She is a still active.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape