Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 19281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12561

    Juice 2022?

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting time up with this gal for a while now it never comes together.

    She answers days after you text her with 1 word answers that don't really help out when your trying to get a date.

    Certainly not a pleasant person to communicate with.

    Seems like she only does cardates.

    Streetwalker with a phone.

  2. #12560

    Curious about you

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMonique  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

    I was thinking about visiting the Melbourne / Brevard area and was just wondering where it should stay? I prefer a mid to upscale location, easily accessible and safe for clients, around 100 or less. PM me some locations if you don't mind! Please and thank you!
    Good morning,

    I did some searching on the Forum for you, and looked through STG, could not find your Ad, assuming you were posting something?

    Yes, I'm curious, how would I be able to see pictures of you?

    Thank You,

    I'm Captain John, a Senior Member of USA Sex Guide.

  3. #12559

    Let me be your little secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    Should this one be put in the TGTBT file? Anyone seen her.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/800453717389
    I was wondering the same thing let me know if you go see her!

  4. #12558

    Boss Lady

    Saw her a couple days ago and I was dumb and let her stay at the hotel I got and she ended up just not leaving and staying another night which charged my card again. Live and learn I guess. Weird because the dream was great and she was super cool the entire time then suddenly she does this then crickets and hasn't answered since. She was fun but I won't be going back.

  5. #12557

    I like Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I've had good experiences with Juicy. She's very wary to start but she can warm up pretty quickly. Her head game is ok and she takes direction very well. I saw that she had a pair of glittery heels in her room and asked her to put them on. Not only did shy put them on but she walked around the room swaying her hips in them. Very nice. We we got down to the main event she seemed to really get into it looking for he O as much as I was looking for mine. All things considered an enjoyable experience. Good luck and have fun.

  6. #12556

    Juice today

    Curious, any reports on this gal?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/281060309884

  7. #12555

    Maybe scammer

    Not sure but I think she has been reported as a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    Should this one be put in the TGTBT file? Anyone seen her.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/800453717389

  8. #12554

    Let me be your little secret TBTBT?

    Should this one be put in the TGTBT file? Anyone seen her.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/800453717389

  9. #12553

    Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMonique  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

    I was thinking about visiting the Melbourne / Brevard area and was just wondering where it should stay? I prefer a mid to upscale location, easily accessible and safe for clients, around 100 or less. PM me some locations if you don't mind! Please and thank you!
    Come stay by the airport there is a Hilton rialto extended stay by the mall there are several newer hotels off palmbay rd and 95. Should be perfect. Let us all know as I know I would definitely like to meet you.

  10. #12552

    Daytona

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMonique  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

    I was thinking about visiting the Melbourne / Brevard area and was just wondering where it should stay? I prefer a mid to upscale location, easily accessible and safe for clients, around 100 or less. PM me some locations if you don't mind! Please and thank you!
    Hello Monique you have been away way too long from Daytona and we definitely need you back here.

  11. #12551

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGulbany  [View Original Post]
    From what you said, green light for me, I'll let why'all know if / when I pull the trigger.
    I would love to know how it goes. I've never had any luck touching base with her and would like to know if I should be a bit more persistent.

  12. #12550
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    And that's the number she has used for quite a long time. I've seen her many times and always enjoy myself.
    Thanks DJ.

  13. #12549
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax08  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's her and she always provides a thrill ride and clean!
    Thanks Max.

  14. #12548
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Stacy is definitely a cool chick and although it has been a long time since I have seen her, I really enjoyed my visits with her when she was up on Merritt Island. Yep, she is bigger and definitely a BBW, but she is still attractive and has great skills. Compared to most of the other providers in Brevard, she has no drama nor demons and you will not be disappointed seeing her. I recommend and maybe one of these days I will get up her way to see her again!
    Thanks for the info Willie!.

  15. #12547

    Midwest Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMonique  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

    I was thinking about visiting the Melbourne / Brevard area and was just wondering where it should stay? I prefer a mid to upscale location, easily accessible and safe for clients, around 100 or less. PM me some locations if you don't mind! Please and thank you!
    So after doing some research and reading your reviews from the Jacksonville Board, you seem to have nothing but raves and compliments. Welcome to the wasteland of Brevard! You should have no problem and I'm sure you will do very well here, since there is little competition for the type of quality service you provide and I'm sure that mongers will be blowing up your phone once you get in town. I would recommend hotels in Viera off 95 and Wickham. Holiday Inn Express, etc. Maybe a little more than a hundred but clean, safe and very accessible. Hope you make a decision to visit. Best of luck. Willie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape