Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 920 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 13799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Ohare Providers

    I have not seen an Asian provider in a long time. I am wondering, what are the best Ohare providers / agencies at the current moment. I miss the days of AX, but which agency is good in Ohare now.

    I know of Nicha.

  2. #6808
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapie33  [View Original Post]
    Went to kp for the first time. Called ahead to see if Layla was available. Get there and one guy is at the door so I walked past till he was gone. Got in there and they had someone waiting on the couch. Went with the VIP just to see. Layla is all about 5 foot maybe 90 pounds. Looked like Jennie from black pink. How as hell. Shower together, BBBJ, mutual touch. Very tight. Did feel rushed though. Won't do VIP again. But will return she leaves on the 10th.
    Thanks! I tried yesterday Layla was great! And I also heard from Ivy, Thai girl Kelly will be back, eta around 7 pm. Oh god, I miss her so much. Will make the first appointment. Looking forward.

  3. #6807
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime1236  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm this as Hkpd and not Kp.
    Can you give me the contact info for HKPD please?

  4. #6806

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbybear  [View Original Post]
    Nothing fits with KP and there is no Layla listed.

    Stay safe,

    CB.
    I can confirm that Layla is in the first room at hkpd and not kp; she's in second door since first door is their holding room. Description is fairly accurate. I'd add that she has really pretty face with straight teeth, no tattoos, has flawless skin with the exception of some scarring from what looks like a breast lift. As mentioned before she's very petite and has tight vag. Def. Worth a visit.

  5. #6805

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbybear  [View Original Post]
    Nothing fits with KP and there is no Layla listed.

    Stay safe,

    CB.
    I can confirm that Layla is in the first room at hkpd (second door since first door is their holding room); def. Worth a visit, description is fairly accurate. I'd add she has straight teeth, no tattoos and really smooth skin despite scarring from what looks like a breast lift.

  6. #6804

    Correction to last post

    It was at purple door.

  7. #6803

    Can't be KP

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean kp (usually Korean palace) or somewhere else? Kp is in apartments.
    Nothing fits with KP and there is no Layla listed.

    Stay safe,

    CB.

  8. #6802

    Kp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapie33  [View Original Post]
    Went to kp for the first time. Called ahead to see if Layla was available. Get there and one guy is at the door so I walked past till he was gone. Got in there and they had someone waiting on the couch. Went with the VIP just to see. Layla is all about 5 foot maybe 90 pounds. Looked like Jennie from black pink. How as hell. Shower together, BBBJ, mutual touch. Very tight. Did feel rushed though. Won't do VIP again. But will return she leaves on the 10th.
    Do you mean kp (usually Korean palace) or somewhere else? Kp is in apartments.

  9. #6801
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapie33  [View Original Post]
    Went to kp for the first time. Called ahead to see if Layla was available. Get there and one guy is at the door so I walked past till he was gone. Got in there and they had someone waiting on the couch. Went with the VIP just to see. Layla is all about 5 foot maybe 90 pounds. Looked like Jennie from black pink. How as hell. Shower together, BBBJ, mutual touch. Very tight. Did feel rushed though. Won't do VIP again. But will return she leaves on the 10th.
    Wait, what? KP doesn't have a waiting area.

  10. #6800

    Layla at kp

    Went to kp for the first time. Called ahead to see if Layla was available. Get there and one guy is at the door so I walked past till he was gone. Got in there and they had someone waiting on the couch. Went with the VIP just to see. Layla is all about 5 foot maybe 90 pounds. Looked like Jennie from black pink. How as hell. Shower together, BBBJ, mutual touch. Very tight. Did feel rushed though. Won't do VIP again. But will return she leaves on the 10th.

  11. #6799
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I remember always seeing this one online when I was in that area. Who is she?
    Just a golddigger on the North Side.

  12. #6798

    Massage girl?

    I remember always seeing this one online when I was in that area. Who is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Just created one.

  13. #6797
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyChicken  [View Original Post]
    I cannot create it but would it be possible to add a wechat thread?
    Just created one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hdImg_3afa05daa42e4f82005d86834ea1d52c1639263298634.jpg‎  

  14. #6796

    Wechat

    I cannot create it but would it be possible to add a wechat thread?

  15. #6795

    0. 5 Hr

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogma69  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few that I see from time to time.

    Angerla. Very friendly and give a very strong massage.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313

    Shaba. Aka Chaba, fun gal with a large natural rack.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2655432

    Diane. Raised rates recently but has a killer bod.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1537173
    Do they do 0. 5 Hr? 1 hr for $$$ is more than Chinese apt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape