Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25089

    Headache

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I see Southside Nikki for headache relief. Comms is decent maybe once or twice there was a flaw. I never felt like I was going to be robbed or set up. Her headache relief is what you ask for. I haven't been disappointed.
    That sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Would you happen to have a link to her?

  2. #25088
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I'm into older women she has some good technique from the video. I like headache relief ending in a facial, she seems to be into as well. I may have to see her.
    Refer to post #1013 in the do not do it stay away.

  3. #25087
    I'm into older women she has some good technique from the video. I like headache relief ending in a facial, she seems to be into as well. I may have to see her.

  4. #25086
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloItsMe  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for any good headache relief out there without the drama or having to worry about being robbed!? Does anyone know of anyone? Appreciate any input.
    I see Southside Nikki for headache relief. Comms is decent maybe once or twice there was a flaw. I never felt like I was going to be robbed or set up. Her headache relief is what you ask for. I haven't been disappointed.

  5. #25085

    Sexy latina

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/813-369-4046

    Guys, this is the hottest, sexiest, babe in yearr. Second time in two month. Even better this time. Kissing, 69,8 positions, clean, tasty, wonderful. Here through Sunday. Beautiful. I enjoyed every minute.

    Don't lose this opportunity, you will hate yourself. She is shapely, petite. Her friend appears a bit larger. 813-369-4XXX.
    Word. Any idea how long she is staying?

  6. #25084
    Deleted by Admin, if there is proof of that you need to provide it.

    A2

  7. #25083
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Seen her last year sometime. Look like her pics. Not to much ass but she do have sex appeal. I remember her snatch being wet and tight. Everything was decent but her incall location. It's not the best. But it wasn't the worst either. Don't travel to the west to often is the only reason I haven't went back.
    Any idea if she does BBBJ and CIM? If so, I might take the plunge.

  8. #25082

    The best Latin lady in years. And has a friend.

    https://callescort.org/813-369-4046

    Guys, this is the hottest, sexiest, babe in yearr. Second time in two month. Even better this time. Kissing, 69,8 positions, clean, tasty, wonderful. Here through Sunday. Beautiful. I enjoyed every minute.

    Don't lose this opportunity, you will hate yourself. She is shapely, petite. Her friend appears a bit larger. 813-369-4XXX.

  9. #25081

  10. #25080

    Headache relief!!

    Looking for recommendations for any good headache relief out there without the drama or having to worry about being robbed!? Does anyone know of anyone? Appreciate any input.

  11. #25079
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMan2525  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find much on her, was wondering if anyone had partaken.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/269191490159
    She was going by a different name last month and I remember seeing a negative review but I can't remember her old name. Also I think it was just a "doesn't look like pics or poor service" review. Not like a "her and her DB held me at gun point" review.

  12. #25078

    Decent

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMan2525  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find much on her, was wondering if anyone had partaken.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/269191490159
    Seen her last year sometime. Look like her pics. Not to much ass but she do have sex appeal. I remember her snatch being wet and tight. Everything was decent but her incall location. It's not the best. But it wasn't the worst either. Don't travel to the west to often is the only reason I haven't went back.

  13. #25077

    K2

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one recently? Been trying to catch up to her ever since I caught a blimps of her after I banged her sister a few months ago. Our timing seem to be off.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/880887650539
    I thought she looked cute, but I'm not actually into banging nodders. For a whole bunch of reasons.

    (as in, I walked into the room interested in banging her, and she had nodded off)
    Last edited by PlayTiem; 02-04-22 at 07:15. Reason: clarification

  14. #25076

    Sky

    I couldn't find much on her, was wondering if anyone had partaken.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/269191490159

  15. #25075

    Always a story

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/838882114611

    This girl always has a story. I never seen a good report on her. Anyone seen her recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape