Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 1448 1948 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 30316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16111
    Quote Originally Posted by HD0629  [View Original Post]
    Yes! I do. Isabella and Charlotte Breeze. I don't remember it was that cheap tho. More like $250-300.
    Charlotte Breeze if I recall was closer to 250 for the hour. But Raven would let me try out new girls and give feedback but I think still $200 for hh was most of them. Yes, Isabella was awesome! I saw her for a while after SBR closed. She didn't live too far from me. I did a lot of them bb and saw many on the side at my place. They even had a few ex porn stars and one who used to work at the Bunny Ranch. For me personally, those were the best days in the Hobby!!.

    It's a different time for sure. So many of these girls are living with really bad demons!. I wouldn't think about doing any of the girls bb nowadays.

  2. #16110
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    Tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7342083.htm

    Her reviews on the Nashville board are fire.
    Those tits would make me blow before even getting into it. Holy hell. If she's a bareback beauty I may blow a few weeks worth of funds on her.

  3. #16109
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    BP was a gold mine. I could close my eyes and pick a random number and 8/10 times, the provider would be above average and the price of admission was very reasonable.
    Everyone was in one of two spots BP and Eros.

    CL was excellent as well. You could place your own ad and get some serious UTR action or many times, free chicks that just wanted to hang and have fun.

    Before the internet we would call a very popular personals line in the TriState NYC area. Can't remember the name. You had to pay for a certain amount of minutes to send/receive messages and live chat. That line was flush. All free women who just wanted to have fun. You could come home at 3 am on a Wednesday, get on the line, and be up in something by 4 am. All regular citizens. That line actually went national at one point. Onlinebootycall was serious at one point too.

    Now…

    Edit: It was called Lavalife. Probably still around

  4. #16108
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Those would be the SBR days. Sexy by Raven. She always had hot and clean girls and a lot of them. 160-200 for hotness. Who remembers?
    Yes! I do. Isabella and Charlotte Breeze. I don't remember it was that cheap tho. More like $250-300.

  5. #16107

    The Good Ole Days. Sexy by Raven

    Those would be the SBR days. Sexy by Raven. She always had hot and clean girls and a lot of them. 160-200 for hotness. Who remembers?

  6. #16106
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    BP was a gold mine. I could close my eyes and pick a random number and 8/10 times, the provider would be above average and the price of admission was very reasonable.
    Those were the days back then. SW stayed in the streets. Now it seems SW have taken over online advertisements.

  7. #16105
    Quote Originally Posted by Edav08  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, who y'all best women Charlotte coming down for hornets game.
    Jess is a solid performer. Search her name and you will find her.

  8. #16104

    Addy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Go to the Mecklenburg County inmate site and check out her pic. She was either in a wreck or someone kicked her ass.

  9. #16103

    BackPage

    The going rate for the BackPage girls in 2017 and early 2018 was 80 for a QV, 120 for a HH, and 200 for a FH. Of course, if the girl was into you, the HH visits would become hour visits.

    Sadly, those days are long gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    BP was a gold mine. I could close my eyes and pick a random number and 8/10 times, the provider would be above average and the price of admission was very reasonable.

  10. #16102

    Charlotte Friday

    Hey guys, who y'all best women Charlotte coming down for hornets game.

  11. #16101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363

    It was all good until the Owen Wilson piece

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I know bro, truth hurts. You find that special someone you think is the bees knees. Presses all your buttons. Pretty little princess you found on STG who sees 8-10 guys a day but you know you're special. Unique. Feelings are real with this one.

    Then some filthy little bastard tells you he texted her, asked about bareback, and she said yes for a healthy upcharge. He proceeds to saunter over and blow a week's worth of frustration into that sweet little box you love to munch on and it's all too much to take in.

    It can't be! She'd never! Not my porcelain doll!

    These multiple different dudes on a message board claim it happens. But she told me she'd never allow such foul behavior in her nether regions! Right! Right? 😢.

    I mean, she does fornicate with dozens of strangers a week after exchanging a couple texts, that found her number from ads she has posted on multiple escort sites. Maybe a broken condom here or there, perhaps an occasional slip up. But I'm special, right??

    Aren't I? Wait, have I been dining on a smorgasbord of random monger slooge? Has my sweet little angel told me falsehoods? Lied to me when I'm paying her for a service that she broadly advertises to provide? Could it be true! Tell me it's not true!

    😂🤣😂🥲

    As the not so great Owen Wilson said in Wedding Crashers: "Grow up Peter Pan. Count Chocula. ".
    Wedding Crashers and Old School remain frankly the modern day Caddy Shack quote machines. When was in my 20's back in the stone ages, you better be able to quote Caddyshack cold.

  12. #16100

    Big Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPappy32  [View Original Post]
    Not to many years ago when BP was still up and running a girl like her couldn't have gotten away with more than $2. 0 for the hr.

    Girls like her were a dime a dozen. Just goes to show you how bad things have gotten and these girls know it.
    BP was a gold mine. I could close my eyes and pick a random number and 8/10 times, the provider would be above average and the price of admission was very reasonable.

  13. #16099

    Va Man.

    Visiting Queen City. Any recommendations for spinner AA with good attitude? Outcall in Uptown. Many thanks. Can return favor in Roanoke.

  14. #16098

    3 way

    Are there any providers you would recommend for a 3 way? I really want 2 bi girls. I am looking for quality and will pay for it. Thanks!

  15. #16097
    A least a little mouthwash before we show up? And NOTHING turns me off faster than a stinky ass pussy. If it smells like fish I want to throw it back in the lake.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, at the very least, they should wash the pertinent areas and brush their teeth between visits. Even though we know (most of us anyway), that we're getting sloppy 4 ths and 5 ths etc. , the illusion of being the first one should be ever present.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape