Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 529 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5462

    Mila

    I haven't seen a review yet so I decided to see what this place was all about. Gorgeous little spinner was at the desk. She reminded me of the girl in the neighboring spa across the street on Babcock. She led me back to the room and I got the most legit massage I've ever had! She told me during the massage they most do foot massages and a rare body massages. I asked her if she knew the girls at the other spas and she said no but was very interested in why I told her I wanted to find another spa other than there. Idk if I'll be back. I'd be curious if anybody else has a different experience. Play safe!

  2. #5461

    Krys

    Probably had one of the best visits with her. The usual but had a prostate massage with a vibrator. I probably had the greatest orgasms I have ever had. She is such a sweetheart. She is definitely a lady to visit. You are the center of attention, that is what makes her the best at what she does.

  3. #5460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Then use the Report Post button

    A2

  4. #5459

    Take the garbage out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyMan  [View Original Post]
    I am asking the board is there any way that we can kick this guy off of this site for his actions lvgolfguy this creep is making everybody on this site look bad and he's the only one doing it so if there's a way we can get rid of him that would be wonderful.

    .
    Well, while that seems like a great idea, I have a feeling he is already planning, if he hasn't done so already, a new screen name. Probably won't be back with his original name if he knows what's good for him. Play and stay safe.

  5. #5458

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSig  [View Original Post]
    Holy Crap! What a piece of trash! I just saw this and can't believe he thinks it's okay to do and post about it! I really hope it's not true. I've know several of those girl for years and can't believe they would just let Mr. Golden dick change their mind. If it's true, I really hope karma is a thing and it comes back around to him.
    Hmmm, what's the going sentence for rape these days. That's about what it boils down to. I'm sorry I didn't speak up when I mentioned to him about Susie trading places with Amy. Yes, lets hope KARMA catches up to him. Play and stay safe.

  6. #5457

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    First off I haven't been to Tokyo for about a year now for health reasons but was going quite a bit for a few years prior. Secondly I've never done a HHR. I always do an HR with a shower. To me the shower is really the start of foreplay. She washes you down really nice and pays great attention to the boys and what's behind. Most of the time they would tease me pretty good at that point. She definitely wants you squeaky clean if she's going there at the end. I don't think you're likely to get more just comparing the HHR to the HR. Maybe when you're in the process of the massage you may want to gently rub her legs, sliding up and down as far as you can, tell her how nice her legs feel, flirt a little bit with her. This may tip her off as to the fact that you may want more then the standard ending. Not sure if you're giving her the tip before the deed or after, or how much you're tipping her if it's before, but if you do tip before you may want to tip a little bit more and she may get the idea. Also depending on how many times you've been to Tokyo and if you had the same girl, once they get to recognize you it should get better from there. Good luck. Play and stay safe.
    Thanks, I appreciate the input. I actually almost always get the shower with a hhr, that shortens the massage, but I agree it makes them much more willing to roam. I actually haven't been to Tokyo in a few months, I've been sticking with Asiana and palm tree, but reading about this Susie that's there has me intrigued. BBBJ is my favorite, and from the search on her name, she is expert level. Unfortunately the only identifier I can find is that she has huge knockers. Guess it's time to roll the dice!

  7. #5456
    Quote Originally Posted by WestOrl  [View Original Post]
    Super nice lady, very warm and easy to be around. I contacted her in Melbourne regarding a massage and more. Her communication was good picked up the phone on the first call. Her place is clean and safe neighbourhood. Wonderful Massage, and I left with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step.
    Has anyone here in local MLB seen her, is she a fun provider? Also how is King?.

  8. #5455

    New in area

    Any advice on King and MM. Also what about a girl named M*rik at and Pa! Ge in Mi. Thanks everyone, I'm looking for today.

  9. #5454

    Local MP

    Hi everyone new here, just wondering if anyone has details on some of the spas in the area. I drive by two of them. One is King and the other MM, both in Melbourne. Looking for a really experienced HE or FS depending on the looks.

  10. #5453

    HHR or HR

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyBurns44  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

    Just wanted to post a general question. Only been in the hobby for 8 months or so, so forgive the ignorance. Has anyone noticed a difference in services available for a half hour session vs. A full hour? I notice most posts I read mention getting the full hour, but I never really get anything out of the massage. I have been getting HHR sessions, saving some cash and time and I still get what I came for. Are providers more likely to open up the menu for the full hour vs half? I ask because I saw people mentioning getting BBBJ and FS from Tokyo, but all I've ever managed is an HJ from there.

    Thanks in advance!
    First off I haven't been to Tokyo for about a year now for health reasons but was going quite a bit for a few years prior. Secondly I've never done a HHR. I always do an HR with a shower. To me the shower is really the start of foreplay. She washes you down really nice and pays great attention to the boys and what's behind. Most of the time they would tease me pretty good at that point. She definitely wants you squeaky clean if she's going there at the end. I don't think you're likely to get more just comparing the HHR to the HR. Maybe when you're in the process of the massage you may want to gently rub her legs, sliding up and down as far as you can, tell her how nice her legs feel, flirt a little bit with her. This may tip her off as to the fact that you may want more then the standard ending. Not sure if you're giving her the tip before the deed or after, or how much you're tipping her if it's before, but if you do tip before you may want to tip a little bit more and she may get the idea. Also depending on how many times you've been to Tokyo and if you had the same girl, once they get to recognize you it should get better from there. Good luck. Play and stay safe.

  11. #5452

    Rimming

    That's cool. FYI, rimming means analingus, or licking the arse. That is what threw me off. It is even in the Abbreviations section at top. Sounds like a great time though!

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Didn't say licked her arse. Used my finger to feel around her star hole.

  12. #5451

    HHR or HR?

    Hello fellow mongers,

    Just wanted to post a general question. Only been in the hobby for 8 months or so, so forgive the ignorance. Has anyone noticed a difference in services available for a half hour session vs. A full hour? I notice most posts I read mention getting the full hour, but I never really get anything out of the massage. I have been getting HHR sessions, saving some cash and time and I still get what I came for. Are providers more likely to open up the menu for the full hour vs half? I ask because I saw people mentioning getting BBBJ and FS from Tokyo, but all I've ever managed is an HJ from there.

    Thanks in advance!

  13. #5450
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    So you offered to tip her, tip her well I would guess, for FS and she said she never does that. But then gave it up for free, or at least for a smaller tip?
    Didn't sound like there was much choice.

  14. #5449

    Toyko

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    When I asked for FS she shaid no then when I got behind her she accepted willingly.
    And bareback?

  15. #5448

    Toyko

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    When I asked for FS she shaid no then when I got behind her she accepted willingly.
    So you offered to tip her, tip her well I would guess, for FS and she said she never does that. But then gave it up for free, or at least for a smaller tip?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape