Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 13938
-
02-03-22 12:05 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 155Sarah Anderson
I highly recommend her. I don't DATY any provider, but I did with her. She's good at what she does and very much seems to enjoy it. Try DATR. She loved it. I've only seen her once, but FS was on the table. Will repeat when possible.
J.
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:12 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 300Sarah
Her post with a male seems everything is open.
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 10:32 #11026Regular Member

Posts: 9Moon
I'm new here but wanted to post this stopped by Moon yesterday. Always call before you go. They did fit me in for 30 minutes with Bonnie. I wasn't impressed at all. Not sure if it's any better if you call first? But it definitely was lame compared to other AMP I been to in the past. Can anyone recommend a more exciting AMP or Rubgirl around Raleigh? Things have changed a lot over the past few years around here so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
02-03-22 10:07 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 46Sarah Anderson
I have seen Sarah a couple times. Private incall at apartment in Apex. Sarah is a gorgeous woman. I have only seen her solo, but it intrigues me what a duo session might be like. The first time you see her, only massage with BBBJ and daty is permitted. Second time massage and FS. The only downfall is no kissing.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 09:57 #11024Senior Member

Posts: 300Sarah Anderson
I looked to see if any comments, all I found were others asking same question, has anyone seen her.
She post saw on rubratings and she does 4 hand with a girl or a guy, also lets you watch or join in the 3 some, this her web patch, anyone?
https://www.eroticsarahanderson.com/
-
02-02-22 14:15 #11023Senior Member

Posts: 177Tomorrow
About to try this one tomorrow, anyone can share their experience?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...n/763114978255
-
01-31-22 22:37 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 39Q spa
I hit up q spa when on I-95 on the South carolina border. Quality service decent looking girls.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 20:30 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 266He's right
The girls appreciate this gesture. I found out from some research that girls from all Asian countries like a sweet gift for Chinese New Year. So if it's a Korean girl she will still appreciate it.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 11:25 #11020Senior Member

Posts: 64Can you go into a little more detail?
Originally Posted by Ciolovec113
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 20:21 #11019Regular Member

Posts: 8A trip to the Moon
And saw a new star. Bonnie. Good massage skills, 30-40, easy on the eyes. Sadly not very accomodating (yet). I recommend.
Cheers.
-
01-30-22 15:35 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 122Recommendedations
Visiting from Charlotte and read the forum. Looks like Sunny and Quality are the two options around Durham, but they lack proper massage.
Are there any places for a good massage and UTC roaming with standard rub and tug? Indie therapists are also fine.
Let me know.
CTL.
-
01-30-22 15:08 #11017Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488There is an important holiday approaching. Get your red envelope or flowers or food dish ready to wish prosperity and happiness. A small token can make a good impression.
https://www.travelchinaguide.com/ess...e-new-year.htm
-
01-30-22 15:03 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 121"May know of".
Not.
"Mary knife".
Siri is a stupid *****. .
-
01-30-22 14:52 #11015Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488SOB has two good FS AMPs. They are not that far and a turn and burn will take about five hours. The escort thread has had some recent posts about SOB and you only have to look a few pages back to see them. Below is the SC link that provides updates from regulars.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports
-
01-30-22 08:43 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 121Obvious choices
Agreed, MythMan. Those are obvious choices. And I am considering both.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
But someone on the board Mary knife of some less than obvious options. Maybe there's someone fantastic in Helen, GA, for example. These are the things that are far harder to research & find without the wonderful collective knowledge of our members. 😀. I'm planning on going somewhere for a week, just to get away for a bit.
Thanks. Tooter.











Reply With Quote




