Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 1238 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14677

    Babyguuurrrlll

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartog  [View Original Post]
    The lady did die in 2020 and her death was reported back then in this posting:

    https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=5003376
    Has anyone seen babyguuurrrlll 6969 aka Courtney used to be awesome date then her bf started robbing guys she got busted on BP and vanished I used to date her just for a ride to get dope but she robbed me to plus the snatch started smelling, like I said the older they get the worst they are if anyone has seen her or banged her let me know I heard she's has a guy that gives her 100 buks a day which is good money for anyone, but I heard he's married and her and bf are blackmailing him so I'm staying away she used to be goat.

  2. #14676
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    She was around I think in '20 or '21. Hooked on dope big time and unreliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    Saw here at a bar, we exchange numbers but never hooked up, but we tried to, she got married to a woman, she used to post stop like 2018.
    The lady did die in 2020 and her death was reported back then in this posting:

    https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=5003376

  3. #14675
    She was around I think in '20 or '21. Hooked on dope big time and unreliable.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    Saw here at a bar, we exchange numbers but never hooked up, but we tried to, she got married to a woman, she used to post stop like 2018.

  4. #14674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by GenxDad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else picked up on the fact that Heaven has been rapidly changing her name within the past week? I posted how she gave me a big runaround on Sunday so I suspect she is trying to stay one step ahead of bad reviews. Luckily I lost no money trying to catch up with her but she certainly screwed up my schedule on Sunday playing games with me. Constant name changing has scammer written all over it.
    She's just another drug addicted street walker that "discovered" the internet and reinvented herself, like all the others. When I pointed this fact out when she "was new", I was scolded by a member that insisted I was wrong, but so be it. I'm guessing she screwed up your schedule because she already make enough money to cover her room and medicine payments for that day. Typical behaviour of the majority of these ladies.

  5. #14673

    Search found another RIP

    Saw here at a bar, we exchange numbers but never hooked up, but we tried to, she got married to a woman, she used to post stop like 2018.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220203-010508_Gallery.jpg‎  

  6. #14672

    Gps, overpaying.

    In my humble opinion there isn't a solution! Too many guys "shilling", white knighting and the like. You actually can not blame the girls for overcharging! There isn't a sales person in the world that would not sell a Honda for BMW pricing.

    I will not say names but I have done many girls for 1/2 of the going rate. Be polite, tell the lady that that price is out of your budget. Many if not all of them will take a reduced rate. If not that night they will hit you back another time.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    I perfectly understand and agree with you, but Blue, what can we do?

    Most of buyers are not USASG members. They have no clue how much they are overpaying.

    Even senior members here are gladly paying double, triple and quadruple to a SW.

  7. #14671

    Here we go again? Jodi is not worth a visit!

    The white knights are at it again? You failed to mention there are numerous Senior members who as you refer to as "haters".

    Let's just be real guys. Some guys like her, many do not. This is a place to share experiences about the ladies.

    In Blue's opinion she is not worth a visit. I have been with her when she was slobbering drunk. She was probably a decent looking girl in her day. Her communications skills are horrible! No time management skills and not very fresh.

    I have been called many names by the white knights! I just give an opinion and do not "shill" for any of the ladies.

    Blue.

    [QUOTolyGuy;5759538]Max, here is a Regular member with 3 post saying I must be her handler. She does have a couple haters who are mad she not at there beck and call. But she has fans Also and I am a big one. [ / QUOTE].

  8. #14670

    Sarah the ghost

    Contacted her, set up a time and etc.

    Communicated with her up until 10 minutes of arrival.

    Tried to contact upon arrival, and CRICKETS. I gave her 30 minutes and still no response.

    Avoid her if possible!!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/558575146927

  9. #14669

    DCampbell

    Here's another one that is also really beautiful, fun to text with, and very interested in you. She seems on the ball (including also using punctuation in her text messages), is very eager to meet up, and seems very interested in more. I just don't have enough time in the day or resources.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...25157f7812ca0d

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I finally cracked the code on SecretBenefits.com , just had the most incredible time EVER with the most incredible girl ever who's on SB, and now I have more girls wanting to meet than I have time for. I'll post links shortly.

    What made it originally difficult for so long was I don't put a picture of my face on my SB profile. I could only get one girl to agree to meet. I wasn't surprised when STG girls who are also on SB told me it was because my pic doesn't have my face. Yep, makes sense.

    So I started sending a face pic to girls on SB along with my first message on SB, and BAM, the flood gates opened. You can pull a face pic from the internet that looks like you. Girls may Google search that pic and know it's not you; you can just tell them that's the closest to what you look like.

    It does cost me an extra $1. 70 in credits to send a pic, in addition to the $1. 70 in credits to start the unlimited conversation, but OMG, that was the greatest 4. 5 hours of my life yesterday, it was so worth it.

    I'm first Liking girls' profiles by clicking on the heart and only messaging girls that respond. I've got them lined up wanting to meet, and some won't even charge for the first meet and greet to get to know each other! I'll post links shortly, after I write a review on that girl yesterday.

  10. #14668

    Jodi Great Time

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax1969  [View Original Post]
    After reading these reviews, I'm wondering if we are talking about two different Jodi's. I see her regularly and don't see all the issues that everybody is referring to. She does like to drink but she has never been staggering drunk when I've been around. I did see this ad for a Jodi but the one I'm referring to is UTR. Is it possible there are two different Jodi's that everybody is talking about?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jodi-escort-dayton-117920
    Max, here is a Regular member with 3 post saying I must be her handler. She does have a couple haters who are mad she not at there beck and call. But she has fans Also and I am a big one.

  11. #14667

    Heaven to Elle to Elleanna Rose

    Has anyone else picked up on the fact that Heaven has been rapidly changing her name within the past week? I posted how she gave me a big runaround on Sunday so I suspect she is trying to stay one step ahead of bad reviews. Luckily I lost no money trying to catch up with her but she certainly screwed up my schedule on Sunday playing games with me. Constant name changing has scammer written all over it.

  12. #14666
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    I just want to say; come on guys. I know times are tough. If we keep paying the ladies overinflated prices; they will continue to take advantage.

    I know the "white knights" will come to thire defence! She isn't a "junkie", she only goes bare with me. Any "working girl" is an addict; has a pice of shit boyfriend, doesn't even like you! They want to do the least amount of work, for the most amount of cash. They will turn on you in a second.

    Not saying you can not be nice. Be careful though, they will mistake kindless for weakness. There is always a unicorn but very few of them. If we could only stick together, we could bring the price down to a fair pricing structure.

    Blue has being playing with the working girls since late 1980 early 1990! I have had a total of maybe 3 or 4 unicorns.. With the fenitinal issues, unicorns are almost urban legend these days.

    We now have street walkers advertising on the higher end sights. I realize inflation but come on 100 car play, 300 an hour outcall dates for a streetwalker.


    Blue.
    I perfectly understand and agree with you, but Blue, what can we do?

    Most of buyers are not USASG members. They have no clue how much they are overpaying.

    Even senior members here are gladly paying double, triple and quadruple to a SW.

  13. #14665

    100% agree with BigBoogie

    I just want to say; come on guys. I know times are tough. If we keep paying the ladies overinflated prices; they will continue to take advantage.

    I know the "white knights" will come to thire defence! She isn't a "junkie", she only goes bare with me. Any "working girl" is an addict; has a pice of shit boyfriend, doesn't even like you! They want to do the least amount of work, for the most amount of cash. They will turn on you in a second.

    Not saying you can not be nice. Be careful though, they will mistake kindless for weakness. There is always a unicorn but very few of them. If we could only stick together, we could bring the price down to a fair pricing structure.

    Blue has being playing with the working girls since late 1980 early 1990! I have had a total of maybe 3 or 4 unicorns.. With the fenitinal issues, unicorns are almost urban legend these days.

    We now have street walkers advertising on the higher end sights. I realize inflation but come on 100 car play, 300 an hour outcall dates for a streetwalker.


    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoogie2  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who needs to hear this but $100 for carplay is absolutely unacceptable. That's my opinion anyway. Stay safe guys.

  14. #14664

    No

    Any. Either.

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this one?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...3/483866358161

    Or Heaven's recent carplay offer?

  15. #14663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Face Pic

    Using a picture that looks similar to you (but isn't you) is a great strategy in general. I have never had a girl get too upset about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I finally cracked the code on SecretBenefits.com , just had the most incredible time EVER with the most incredible girl ever who's on SB, and now I have more girls wanting to meet than I have time for. I'll post links shortly.

    What made it originally difficult for so long was I don't put a picture of my face on my SB profile. I could only get one girl to agree to meet. I wasn't surprised when STG girls who are also on SB told me it was because my pic doesn't have my face. Yep, makes sense.

    So I started sending a face pic to girls on SB along with my first message on SB, and BAM, the flood gates opened. You can pull a face pic from the internet that looks like you. Girls may Google search that pic and know it's not you; you can just tell them that's the closest to what you look like.

    It does cost me an extra $1. 70 in credits to send a pic, in addition to the $1. 70 in credits to start the unlimited conversation, but OMG, that was the greatest 4. 5 hours of my life yesterday, it was so worth it.

    I'm first Liking girls' profiles by clicking on the heart and only messaging girls that respond. I've got them lined up wanting to meet, and some won't even charge for the first meet and greet to get to know each other! I'll post links shortly, after I write a review on that girl yesterday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape