Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 930 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 695 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMan1911  [View Original Post]
    I'm new here but wanted to post this stopped by Moon yesterday. Always call before you go. They did fit me in for 30 minutes with Bonnie. I wasn't impressed at all. Not sure if it's any better if you call first? But it definitely was lame compared to other AMP I been to in the past. Can anyone recommend a more exciting AMP or Rubgirl around Raleigh? Things have changed a lot over the past few years around here so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    They are all the laundry lady type sent out from NY. At least when I use my right hand I don't get turned off.

  2. #11029

    Today

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    About to try this one tomorrow, anyone can share their experience?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...n/763114978255
    Fellas, appreciate the messages but unfortunately I sent a text and about two hours later she told me she was available at 6 pm. That is way out of my schedule. My apologies I went to the Asian SMiami location and just ran into a decent 110 pounder and just smashed no massage. Bummer.

  3. #11028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Sarah Anderson

    I highly recommend her. I don't DATY any provider, but I did with her. She's good at what she does and very much seems to enjoy it. Try DATR. She loved it. I've only seen her once, but FS was on the table. Will repeat when possible.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Sarah a couple times. Private incall at apartment in Apex. Sarah is a gorgeous woman. I have only seen her solo, but it intrigues me what a duo session might be like. The first time you see her, only massage with BBBJ and daty is permitted. Second time massage and FS. The only downfall is no kissing.

  4. #11027

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Sarah a couple times. Private incall at apartment in Apex. Sarah is a gorgeous woman. I have only seen her solo, but it intrigues me what a duo session might be like. The first time you see her, only massage with BBBJ and daty is permitted. Second time massage and FS. The only downfall is no kissing.
    Her post with a male seems everything is open.

  5. #11026

    Moon

    I'm new here but wanted to post this stopped by Moon yesterday. Always call before you go. They did fit me in for 30 minutes with Bonnie. I wasn't impressed at all. Not sure if it's any better if you call first? But it definitely was lame compared to other AMP I been to in the past. Can anyone recommend a more exciting AMP or Rubgirl around Raleigh? Things have changed a lot over the past few years around here so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #11025

    Sarah Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    I looked to see if any comments, all I found were others asking same question, has anyone seen her.

    She post saw on rubratings and she does 4 hand with a girl or a guy, also lets you watch or join in the 3 some, this her web patch, anyone?

    https://www.eroticsarahanderson.com/
    I have seen Sarah a couple times. Private incall at apartment in Apex. Sarah is a gorgeous woman. I have only seen her solo, but it intrigues me what a duo session might be like. The first time you see her, only massage with BBBJ and daty is permitted. Second time massage and FS. The only downfall is no kissing.

  7. #11024

    Sarah Anderson

    I looked to see if any comments, all I found were others asking same question, has anyone seen her.

    She post saw on rubratings and she does 4 hand with a girl or a guy, also lets you watch or join in the 3 some, this her web patch, anyone?

    https://www.eroticsarahanderson.com/

  8. #11023

    Tomorrow

    About to try this one tomorrow, anyone can share their experience?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...n/763114978255

  9. #11022

    Q spa

    I hit up q spa when on I-95 on the South carolina border. Quality service decent looking girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about doing a little road trip soon and looking for suggestions.

    Can any of you recommend any good destinations within 600 miles of Raleigh worth traveling to where one can find some decent action? I was in Nashville TN a few years ago only to find out that they were pretty dry.

    Tooter.

  10. #11021

    He's right

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    There is an important holiday approaching. Get your red envelope or flowers or food dish ready to wish prosperity and happiness. A small token can make a good impression.

    https://www.travelchinaguide.com/ess...e-new-year.htm
    The girls appreciate this gesture. I found out from some research that girls from all Asian countries like a sweet gift for Chinese New Year. So if it's a Korean girl she will still appreciate it.

  11. #11020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciolovec113  [View Original Post]
    easy on the eyes. Sadly not very accomodating (yet).
    Can you go into a little more detail?

  12. #11019

    A trip to the Moon

    And saw a new star. Bonnie. Good massage skills, 30-40, easy on the eyes. Sadly not very accomodating (yet). I recommend.

    Cheers.

  13. #11018

    Recommendedations

    Visiting from Charlotte and read the forum. Looks like Sunny and Quality are the two options around Durham, but they lack proper massage.

    Are there any places for a good massage and UTC roaming with standard rub and tug? Indie therapists are also fine.

    Let me know.

    CTL.

  14. #11017
    There is an important holiday approaching. Get your red envelope or flowers or food dish ready to wish prosperity and happiness. A small token can make a good impression.

    https://www.travelchinaguide.com/ess...e-new-year.htm

  15. #11016
    "May know of".

    Not.

    "Mary knife".

    Siri is a stupid *****. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape